[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Maki a best raibu
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1451240844249.jpg (192 KB, 1400x862) Image search: [Google]
1451240844249.jpg
192 KB, 1400x862
Maki a best raibu
>>
>>141120352
imi wakannai!!
>>
tumblr Idol
>>
>>141120772
But that's Nico.
>>
>>141120772
Love Live is the tumblr anime. Everyone who I've encountered, outside of 4chan, who's into it is a massive, pronoun obsessed progressive tranny.
>>
>>141120906
Serious question though, how did that happen?

Aikatsu and Im@s has a presence on tumblr but they don't have the SJWs that come with it.

Neither does T7s and it has it's own token Black Idol.
>>
superiorar Maki reporting
>>
>>141121359
American anime fans outside of /a/ are massive SJWs. A quick look at the twitter accounts of fansubbers and popular blog owners can shed some light in all the degeneracy in this 'community'. They probably think anime is their kind of progressive media since there are more female protagonist in one season than in all of Hollywood history and anime usually plays with transgender/genderbender themes.
>>
>>141120352
jav where?
>>
>>141120352
I haven't watched Love Live, nor do I like the songs by the μs but man Maki and Nozomi do things to my dick.
>>
>>141121692
That doesn't explain the lack of SJWs for Im@s.
>>
>>141121798
im@s being unpopular does.
>>
>>141121692
They actually hate anime. They're the kind of joyless dork who think being a fan of something comes with obligations. These enormous autists are everywhere just look at /v/
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.