[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's settle this once and for all. mfw School Rumble isn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: eriyakumo.jpg (107 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
eriyakumo.jpg
107 KB, 600x800
Let's settle this once and for all.

mfw School Rumble isn't a thing anymore
>>
>>141096031
YAKUMOOOOOO
>>
>>141096069
You must be the patrician of shit taste anon.
>>
>>141096138
Shut your filthy mouth. Yakumo is a goddess and Eri is a bully whose dere sides consisted of a few mumbled sentences when she wasn't being a bitch.
>>
File: eri.jpg (97 KB, 342x515) Image search: [Google]
eri.jpg
97 KB, 342x515
>>141096593
Yakumo is literally Rei 2.0 aka no-character-"perfect"-boring-waifu shit. Her dere moments consisted of blushing and staying silent, wow.

At least Eri has some character and an actual personality.
>>
File: 1456757842528.jpg (394 KB, 759x1099) Image search: [Google]
1456757842528.jpg
394 KB, 759x1099
>>141096031
I usually hate tsundere, especially if she has blonde twintail hair. But the fact that i love Eri is a sign that she's an astounding character. Don't get me wrong, i love yakumo too but Eri is simply the best
>>
tfw we'll never get a proper ending to School Rumble.
>>
flag end
>>
>>141098091
Don't you mean

Pie end?
>>
>>141096031
>mfw School Rumble isn't a thing anymore
Did it stop existing?
>>
>>141098153
It ended without a proper epilogue and its popularity is a thing of the past.

Instead of a decent ending we got fucking pies.

I miss the days waiting for a new chapter to see some actual conclusion when we still believed the manga would have one.
>>
Asuka made the tsundere archetype popular.

Eri made it good.
>>
>>141096680
Enjoy your constantly angry bitch.
>>
Harima Best Girl!
>>
Eri. Eri was always best.

She even becomes the main female lead. I wonder if Jin even planned that or if it just naturally happened as he wrote it.
>>
>>141100025
You are blind if you can't see that Yakumo is best girl
She was obviously Jin's favorite too, just have to read his other manga to realize.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.