[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ace Attourney/Gyakuten Saiban
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2
Am I the only one that believes the anime adaptation is utter shit and the live action was better adapted? Should Capcom have used the movie budget to produce a better anime adaptation instead?

Also Ace Attourney thread.
>>
>>141089708
>Am I the only one

Idiot
>>
>>141089708
1. Dunno, the Live Action use 3 cases from the game with some differences.
The anime is missing some stuff dunno why but it is still a good adaptation. Dont dislike any of them more than the other, but the Live Action is pretty good except for Edgy Maya.
2. Ya I guess we'd have had this anime adaptated in 2012 and then have the Live Action.

>>141089831
I guess you are
>>
When will Phoenix and Maya fuck?
>>
>>141090285
Probaly after the last game anon. Maya is already an adult and Phoenix is still a hobo single.
>>
>Am I the only one who holds an extremely popular opinion?
Of course you are retard-kun.
>>
>>141089708

Only the best from A-1 Pictures. In all seriousness though some day the evidence will become so insurmountable that the hype marketing and pre-established hit licenses they rely on to stay relevant will no longer work on people and they will come to realize they suck pretty much irredeemably with few exceptions and then I'll no longer have to listen to contrarians ramble on about the evils of Aniplex Guy just because they don't want to face the truth or are dedicated to shitposting or whatever. Japan's even kind of starting to come along but the West is lagging far beyond with their fixations on what has hype, shitposting and other such irrelevant factors regarding making shows good or not.

By the way the live action adaptation of Erased was also far better than A-1's anime adaptation and in about 2/3 the time too.
>>
Everytime I heard Maya say "Naruhodo-kun" my dick get super hard.
>>
>>141092637
>Dragon Isee
>>
File: 1459125051136.jpg (215 KB, 666x590) Image search: [Google]
1459125051136.jpg
215 KB, 666x590
>>141089708
>Am I the only one with a functioning brain

I don't know anon, maybe
>>
I'm honestly surprised there are animeonly fags who actually watch this shit unironically.
>>
>>141092984
I'm more surprised there are anons who havent played the first three games and started playing since Apolo Justice.
>>
>>141093719
There's such a thing?
>>
>>141093719
Believe me, I've seen it with my own eyes.
>>
>>141093981
Bullshit. Did they ask why Nick was watching children's shows?
>>
>>141092800
>She sees your dragon
>>
>>141093719
That's not possible.
>>
Why is Edgeworth such a stuck up asshole with Gumshoe even though he's known the dude for like 10 years already at the start of the first game.

Fucking Edgyboy.
>>
>>141089708

The anime is fun. If you've already played the games there's not much to complain about because the games are perfect (more or less) so you can just enjoy the anime as a supplementary.

To be honest I've seen a lot of people who are enjoying this and are getting into the games because of it, so, mission accomplished.

Regarding the live action. The live action movie was definitely more enjoyable, however the anime is actually a more faithful adaptation...
>>
>>141097287
>If you've already played the games there's not much to complain about because the games are perfect (more or less)

I agree. I would give a 10/10 score to the first AA trilogy without thinking too much about it.

Of course the anime is gonna cut something to make it less tedious but they didn't leave anything important out until now. They even added a great original scene between Phoenix and Maya.

The only thing someone can honestly criticize is the low quality of the show as a whole, hopefully they saved budget for the better parts.
>>
>>141094752
> She sees your dragon dildo

ftfy
>>
>>141097533
No, Nick is pure.
>>
>>141096591
He's fine when he's not having his ass kicked.
>>
All us NnTfags warned you. A-1 butchered that and then released a blu ray that changed NOTHING.
Now you reap what you sow.
>>
>>141100375
What did we sow?
>>
>>141090285
If they don't get together in AA6, then they'll never get together
>>
>>141100554
They will get together once the franchise is no longer profitable.
>>
>>141100554
But if AA6 sells well there's going to be an AA6, so don't count on it. Still, it's just good to have her back. AA5 without her felt weird.
>>
>>141103795
There's going to be an AA7. Whoops.
>>
>>141089708
The movie was better. Anyone expecting something grand from an anime adaptation of this is completely deluded though.
>>
Last episode was great, probably the best one yet.
>>
>>141095396

I have to say it, but my first game from the franchise waas Apollo Justice. My brother had the games but my parents got divorced and my brother moved with my father. He left me some games including Apollo Justice. Later that year I played the forst 3 games with Nick/Phoenix. I still havent played the game starring Edgeworth
>>
>>141089708
You're not wrong, though the live action was fucking shit too.
>>
>>141105619
I agree. I don't get why people praise it so much.

>scene is weird. first case is in some kind of makeshift court with cleaning ladies everywhere. right
>pacing fast as fuck (but not as fast as the anime)
>acting is bad
>maya is literally a stuck up prostitute
>edgeworth is ugly
>>
>>141105994
>Edgeworth is ugly

You gay anon?
>>
>>141105619
It wasn't that bad.
>>
>>141105994
How dare you say that about Maya!
>>
>>141104922
That's an interesting way to get into the franchise, I guess. Must've sucked.
>>
>>141089708

>he doesn't like the Silver Samurai part
>he ACTUALLY like that adaptation with cage-for-head lady

You're shit taste is disgusting.
>>
>>141089708
>DD will never be animated
Something is still right in the world.
>>
>>141089708
Aoi Yuuki makes the anime worth.
>>
>>141110660
She's surprisingly good in it.
>>
>>141089708

+ Am I the only one that believes the anime adaptation is utter shit and the live action was better adapted?

Never saw the LA, so. That being said, however, I think the anime is pretty darn accurate when it comes to representing the games themselves - well, with a few differences here and there, of course.

+ Should Capcom have used the movie budget to produce a better anime adaptation instead?

Who knows?
>>
>>141111673
She is always good faggot!
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.