[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Back in the days, we had fantasy anime done right. Do you remember
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
Back in the days, we had fantasy anime done right.
Do you remember Mahou Senshi Louie and best girl Aila, of course?
>>
>>141088997
>Best girl
>Not delicious brown amazon

You are wrong.
>>
I distinctly remember that she was not a moeblob, and that's what I liked about her.
The show's animation was quite lacking, though.
>>
File: index-tv03.jpg (41 KB, 706x476) Image search: [Google]
index-tv03.jpg
41 KB, 706x476
>>141088997
It is hard to believe that show is a spinoff
>>
>>141089374
She was too masuline. I prefer fwminine ladies.
>>
>>141088997
Damn, I might have to go watch this series cause that character design alone is hitting a lot my fetishes.
>>
>>141090649
I expect Mizuno based Louie on Cecil from the second Lodoss party. Less the obsession to kill chaos but the way to pounce into melee instead of blasting spells.
>>
>>141088997
I remember thinking she got criminally low amounts of screen time.
>>
File: runesoldierilacap03.jpg (35 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
runesoldierilacap03.jpg
35 KB, 800x600
>>141088997
Only time with Magipoka I remember best girl having glasses.
>>
>>141088997

>Back in the days
Stopped reading.
>>
>>141088997
Louie was better than most of the recent fantasy shows. It was quite mediocre by itself, though.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.