[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>zero relevance or bearing on the plot Why does she exist?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: rei.jpg (45 KB, 683x512) Image search: [Google]
rei.jpg
45 KB, 683x512
>zero relevance or bearing on the plot
Why does she exist?
>>
File: image.jpg (525 KB, 2400x2400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
525 KB, 2400x2400
>>141081183
>>
>>141081183
hello this is guy who like rei and find not ok what you just say please delete thread
>>
>>141081183
>zero relevance
Come on now. This bait is pretty weak.
>>
She convinces Shinji to get into the robot in the first episode.

And starts Third Impact
>>
File: 11171-rei_ayanami_16.jpg (462 KB, 1000x921) Image search: [Google]
11171-rei_ayanami_16.jpg
462 KB, 1000x921
Someone has to be best girl.
>>
>>141081334
>She convinces Shinji to get into the robot in the first episode.
I guess its a way of saying it but she really didn't that much "convincing" she basically just bleed on him a little and bam! You get your new pilot.

Gendo you clever asshole.
>>
she only exists because Gendo is a waifufag too afraid to shoot himself in the head
>>
>>141081183

>She's the key to Gendo's entire plan.

That in itself proves you wrong, not including her own motives, relationships and other thing's she's done like taking a shot for Shinji to ensure the success of a mission.

0/10 Low energy bait
>>
>>141081183
Who knows?
>>
>>141081528
why are shinji and rei so best?
>>
Symbolism my friend
>>
>>141081228
>Newest namefag is a retarded shitter
Not surprised, just disappointed.
>>
>>141082273
>shitter
But as can be seen by the illustration, Rei is clearly a shitter.
>>
>>141082188
They're close enough that they can be half brother and sister or maybe cousins since Rei's body was an altered clone of Yui. I'm Shinji/Asuka but only because they're not related.
>>
File: Untitled.png (2 MB, 1514x833) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2 MB, 1514x833
Rei's good but not as good as THIS BABE
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.