[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It would've been better without the Roboworld government
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
It would've been better without the Roboworld government subplot and with more focus on the race itself.
>>
>>141071299
No it wouldn't. The politics made the race tense as fuck for the racers to enjoy beyond face value which lead to fucking awesome scenarios for the viewer to experience l.

Fuck you.
>>
>>141071299
Would this anime be better if it was all CG instead?
>>
>>141071501
Plus they added to the world building in a really interesting way.
The sense that these adrenaline junkies were in the middle of a world in cold-war was really interesting.
>>141071567
Nah...They manipulate perspective and shadow in a way that you only really get with Gonzo-type drawing
>>
>>141071299
Remove the Funky Boy subplot.
>>
>>141072932
What "subplot"? I thought it was very economical with the setup, and it yielded a brilliantly cool scene. That's the whole point of the movie.
>>
>>141072970
The giant monster attacking the racers slowed the race right down.
>>
Greatest love story every told.
>>
MOTHER FUCKING GORILL-
>>
File: 1446508378116.gif (502 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1446508378116.gif
502 KB, 500x281
Redline racing game never
>>
MACHINE HEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD
>>
>>141071299
i thought the plots, the disregard for them,ending, and art style perfectly suited the ridiculous over the top theme they were going for
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.