[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT:Bitch ass Protags
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20160504_003444.jpg (250 KB, 899x1300) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160504_003444.jpg
250 KB, 899x1300
>>
>>141058186
He's a bitch because her dad literally never spends actual time with them and literally disappeared during his daughter's birthday party and dropped her cake and he hates that?
>>
>>141058252
He's grown up enough to know how busy an Hokage's job is.
>>
>>141058373
>Kids are stupid
More news at 11

And as someone who didn't get to spend time with his father I know what that's like and it fucking sucks
>>
Is that an actual page from the manga? How could Kishimoto's drawing skills regress this much?
>>
File: diseased and disabled.jpg (120 KB, 628x504) Image search: [Google]
diseased and disabled.jpg
120 KB, 628x504
>>141058186
Boruto is such a sweet young boy. Spending time with his breast cancer-afflicted mother and down syndrome little sister.
>>
>>141058186
Holy shit this looks terrible
>>
>>141058186
That is so lame. I hope that isn't the actual dialogue.
>>
>>141058186
Oh so Boruto is just a Hana Asakura ripoff?
Why can't these hack authors come up with something original
>>
>>141060415
This actually looks much better than Kishimoto's work of the last 5-6 years or so
>>
>>141061018
It is, his whole character is "AHHH I HATE MY DAD!" That didn't even change after the movie either, he's more understanding but he still hates Naruto and loves Sasuke.
>>
>>141063541
If he thinks his dad is negligent, how can he love Sasuke? Is this "grass is greener on the other side" stuff?
>>
>>141063715
you might have noticed one of the main characteristics of sasuke is that everyone wants to suck his dick despite the fact he's a giant piece of shit
>>
>>141060661
They sucked all the milk out
>>
>>141058186
Everyone that has seen the movie knows that he gets over it in a little while.

>>141063541
Stop lying, retard
>>
>>141060415
kishi isnt drawing or writing this, he is simply editing certain aspects to keep things congruent with the original story. his assisstent is the one writing it
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.