[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
These last couple of episodes: >look at all that supernatural
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6
File: Concrete-Hoes.png (849 KB, 960x1082) Image search: [Google]
Concrete-Hoes.png
849 KB, 960x1082
These last couple of episodes:
>look at all that supernatural demon/god shit
>good thing Emi is here
>Hey look, she has so many cool powers and a cool fox face when she's angry.
>Much better than this stammering stalker wet blanket with a talking butt plug as her only friend.

I'm starting to think the writers are doing this deliberately. In S1 Emi was clearly supposed to be a harmful influence on Jiro. But now they're hyping her up just to pull the rug from under us later.
>>
File: 1445176402623.jpg (154 KB, 1024x696) Image search: [Google]
1445176402623.jpg
154 KB, 1024x696
Emi a shit. Youkai posters please lave.
>>
File: 1459054638322.jpg (111 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1459054638322.jpg
111 KB, 1280x720
And now Emi and Kikko have to work together.
>>
A much of stuff seems different from season/cour 1. Did we even get any time leaps? It kinda feels like the've dropped the ball and I really don't know what the story will even be about anymore. Even thsoe bodyless fags are dead for a while now.
>>
>>141015239
Truth be told I like that.

But it'd be better if they actually had to have each others backs in a fight or something.
I'm not convinced that either wouldn't shove the other off a cliff she thought she'd get away with it.
>>
File: Fuurouta Alone.jpg (378 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Fuurouta Alone.jpg
378 KB, 1920x1080
>>141015203
>being the queen of dead race
Who could have predicted that a race of bug men were following a bug that can transform into a cute girl?
>>
File: 1460172491037.jpg (112 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1460172491037.jpg
112 KB, 1280x720
So this is rather disquieting imagery after reading Helck.

The OP and ED are full of shit I don't want to see actually happening, like Reito getting ripped in half.
>>
>>141015332
I fail as well to see where the story is even going anymore. The last chapter was utterly pointless.
>>
>>141015474
He's a robot. He can be fixed as long as his cpu or wherever his consciousness is stored is safe.
His waifu was fine too for several years.
>>
>>141015474
It's most likely just symbolism.
>>
>>141015592
Eh, the previous season had its share of pretty much pointless episodes.
That whole immortal family thing was a colossal waste of time and only existed for the sake of making Transformers references.
>>
>>141015883
I thought the immortal family's message was that if you're a pacifist (which everyone kinda can respect), you should be willing to endure lots of shit.
>>
>>141016037
Which was very similar to last episode, which was still better because it at least had tits.
>>
>>141016236
Well yeah, both episodes were written by the same dude.
I do think that episode 17's message of
>dudes, seriously, grow up and stop fighting like dumb little children
might still play a role later in the show.
With such revelations that normal humans can achieve superheroic feats, and that superhumans aren't really the menace that everyone makes them out to be, perhaps the final episode will have humans and superhumans just quietly living in peace together, with the ideas of cultural class fights and revolutions slowly phasing out, and society becoming more harmonious in the end.
>>
>>141015638
>subtitle is The Last Song
>he sings to cool down after overexerting himself
Anon, we need to talk
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.