[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tower Of God Chap 276
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
New chapter back after a month break.
>>
>>140986669
Apparently in the gook version of the app you can pay a small fee to see newer version of chapters 2 weeks ahead.
>>
>>140986669
nice chapter, but it feels like they'll never get off the Hell Train. It was a nice reunion, I've been awaiting it since last chapter
fuck that cunt using based Hoaquin

>>140986909
sauce on this Gook jewery?
>>
>>140987004
Check the blog posts.

Also author said new arc starting next chap so expect them to get off soon.
>>
Everybody in this story is more interesting than the MC.
>>
>>140986669
I like how in this manga power levels are well defined. No "OMG MC IS SO FUCKING OP HE CAN 1ON1 A LITERAL GOD" Nah son. Bamm doesn't stand a change vs a common ranker right now.
>>
>Brine me...a Thorn I can use.

oh shit son
>>
black march back to bam/relevancy when?
>>
Where the fuck is Wangnan?
>>
>>140988331
most likely won't show himself before yuri because of his (maybe?) ties to the zahard family
>>
>>140988392
Wasn't his soul absorbed by Hoaquin?
>>
>>140986669
Baam a cute
>>
>>140986909
Someone buy the three chapters and post them here
>>
>>140988084
>yfw the whole floor is just a stem of a Rose and there's actually tons of them
>>
File: 1441573830929.jpg (36 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1441573830929.jpg
36 KB, 480x360
damn i dont wanna pay gook bucks to read ahead.
>>
>>140987242
Author said that Baam isn´t the only MC, he´s just in the eye of the storm.
>>
>>140987242
I feel like there's gonna be a face-heel-turn for him at some point. With Hwaryun's prophecy and all this allusion to how he can't save everyone all the time, we may actually get to see some real character development in his future.
>>
>>140990092
>Author said that Baam isn´t the only MC, he´s just in the eye of the storm.

yes and then he makes these arcs where none of the other characters in the arc have power even close to his. Even if Siu wants to deny it the mc is Baam.
>>
>>140990535
I'm pretty sure Wangnan will be the other MC and become more relevant in the future, but I don't really like him either.

Can we just get an Urek spinoff or something?
>>
>>140990623
yeah thats true, we haven't seen wangnan for a while. Author really needs to take a break on introducing so many characters and develop some of the ones we already have.
>>
>>140986909
Epic
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.