[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Death Parade
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: 1388711746160.jpg (65 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1388711746160.jpg
65 KB, 600x600
What does /a/ think of this show?
>>
The mouths being too far low (basically right next to the chin at most times) was a turn-off. Otherwise it's a decent series.
>>
Definetely AOTS when it aired.

Sadly /a/ only discussed it a lot regarding the cuck memes of the 1st episode.
>>
It was pretty good.
>>
>>140957884
I like the OVA better
TV added a lot of superfluous stuff
>>
>>140957884
Wores go to hell, NEETs go to heaven Decim did nothing wrong
>>
Normalfag cancer shitfest of the season but an overall great show

Wish they could've made it a bit more gamey, so it could scratch that FKMT itch, though
>>
>>140958883
That is the only thing I remember about the threads.
>>
>>140957884
It felt a little rushed to me near the end. And some of the characters reactions were just too melodramatic for me to take them seriously.
>>
>>140957884
Wasted potential. Wish they had explored the setting and supporting characters more. Still good, specially as far as recent original shows go.
>>
>>140957884
Good beginning, absolute shit near the end.

It should've stayed episodic.
>>
>>140957884
Complete shit.
>>
>>140957884
AOTY
>>
>>140959089
which ones in particular? I really liked the first couple, especially with the backstory in the second episode revealing the wife's actual intentions.

The older brother and the police chief going crazy sociopathic was a bit over the edge for me.
>>
>>140957884
Nice premise, not so good execution.
>>
Went to complete shit around episode 6. Interesting world but nothing was done with it, incredibly lackluster ending.
>>
>>140959089
I actually thought the way people chimped out when they realise they've been condemned for all eternity to be one of the best parts of the show, it's really the only natural reaction to something like that if you think about it.
>>
The ED was great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3SiHlwoyq0
>>
>>140957884
OP is really really good, and the first episode was a blast. However, the episodes got a little bit repetitive and stupid, specially the couple bowling or the trump card. The scene of her ice skating made me tear up.

7/10
>>
>>140958883
This.
>>
>>140958883
Havin such a great judge was our privilege.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.