[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Manga that will never end: One Piece Detective Conan Hajime
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
File: Griffith_Pre-Eclipse_Manga.jpg (104 KB, 610x763) Image search: [Google]
Griffith_Pre-Eclipse_Manga.jpg
104 KB, 610x763
ITT: Manga that will never end:
One Piece
Detective Conan
Hajime no Ippo
Kingdom
And of course pic related.
>>
>>140953554
>One Piece
>Detective Conan
Both of these have their endings planned out.
Not sure about HnI. I'm pretty sure it was *supposed* to end with Ippo becoming the Japanese champion. Whether he'll find another good spot to end it at (and act on the opportunity)? Who knows.
>>
>>140953674
Ippo is never gonna end. If Morikawa had any intention of ending it he wouldn't have made Ippo lose just as he was about to challenge the world stage.
>>
>>140953729
>he wouldn't have made Ippo lose just as he was about to challenge the world stage.
You could consider it to be mirroring the way he got the Japanese belt.
>>
Bastard!!
X
>>
I used to believe that Kenichi wouldn't end with less than 1500 chapters.
Then for whatever reason the author just rushed the fuck out of the manga, defeated dozen of villains in one arc and completelly ignored others, and ended the manga.

What are the odds that the same could happen to Ippo?
>>
>>140954274
>OP doesn't know about the 15 minute bump block for OPs
>>
>>140954333
probably not high, considering we're not so far away from fucking 1500 chapters. If he wanted to end this quickly, he'd do it already.
>>
hunter x hunter will take some centuries
>>
Why are some artists allowed to get away with perpetual hiatus'? Surely there is someone who is supposed to bring the whip down on these lazy fucks when they stop caring and want to play Idolmaster all day
>>
>>140955724
What would you threaten them with?
Not publishing the chapter they didn't make?

You and the mangaka both know that every time you do publish his chapters your magazine will sell notably better.
>>
>>140955787
Force them to sign a contract when they want to get published that says they're required to deliver X number of chapters per year or they cede the rights to the IP
>>
>>140955912
>the rights to the IP
Horrifying.
>>
>>140955787
>You and the mangaka both know that every time you do publish his chapters your magazine will sell notably better.
If I was in charge of jump there would be no better series to do it with than HxH. It's popular and well known. Even if the author is lazy as fuck you'd never think it would get cancel. I would make an example out of him to show lazy fucks that they have to be putting up chapters or else you're out. Paying a bum who rarely works is stupid.
>>
>>140955707
I can see HxH being passed down as a legacy of insanely talented people making arcs and taking 2 year hiatuses after every volume
>>
>>140956965
You clearly haven't worked a day in your life.
>>
How can mangaka just be content not finishing a story? If you're lazy at least say something. Fucking faggots.
>>
>>140957302
I'm sure most are passionate about their work at the start then burn out or get pressured into continuing when they want to end then stop caring.

>>140957152
You think a slight boost in sales very rarely is will make more money instead of weekly chapters?
>>
>>140955787
>>140955912
>>140956965
Jump is a garbage magazine and the way they handle series they deserve the treatment from people like Miura and Togashi.
>>
>>140953554
Haruhi
>>
>>140956965
>Paying a bum
He's not getting paid for chapters he doesn't deliver you retard.

Jump pays him for his editing work though.
>>
Hunter x Hunter

Togashi will die before that.
>>
>>140957403
>You think a slight boost in sales very rarely is will make more money instead of weekly chapters?
Maybe, I'm not Jump. If I was a nip I would certainly buy Jump for the sole purpose of reading hxh every single time Togashi got off his ass and drew a chapter.
>>
>>140957442
>they deserve the treatment from people like Miura
>Jump
>Miura
>>
>>140957693
>>140957723
Not per chapter, but he does get royalties due to volumes and such. More chapters he makes the more volumes sale there will be.
>>
>>140957780
>but he does get royalties due to volumes and such.
Yeah so?
Are you trying to move the goalposts?
>>
>>140957875
>Berserk and One Piece will end.
>Berserk and Ippo are doomed though.
>Berserk
A-anon, are you alright?
>>
>>140957955
Causality.
>>
Jojo maybe? There's nothing stopping Araki from making as many parts as he wants right?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.