[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is your galaxy shining?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: DSC03004_20130211193208.jpg (111 KB, 450x285) Image search: [Google]
DSC03004_20130211193208.jpg
111 KB, 450x285
Is your galaxy shining?
>>
>No more star driver sundays
>You will never have magical robots powered by your sex drive
>>
>>140936860
Always.

Star Driver was fucking fantastic. Animation on point, constantly raised stakes, and the best bit? No magical bullshit fix or handwave for the fucked romantic situation the protagonist was in.

Just... Yep, she's in love with both, and that sucks for her and for them. Neither guy is a d-bag or dead, and Takuto actually goes out of his way to save his rival love interest. No clue how they're going to solve it, but fuck it: Nakama.

Happy endo, desu.
>>
>>140936860
Also, fuck you for making me go watch the last episode again.
>>
>>140936943
I don't think I've ever seen a more deluded fanbase than SDfags
>>
>>140937348
Even a gay end is a happy end desu
>>
>>140937348
Why, because it was a kickass, well-animated shonen giant robo battle show?

I'm not saying it broke new ground or did anything truly special, but it did a few things right. It was animated fantastically, it told the story it wanted to tell very well, and it didn't use magic bullshit or an asspull to make everything nice and clean for the finale.

The first three episodes make it clear what you're getting into and the rest of the series delivers on that premise.
>>
>>140937196
>Star Driver FINAL
>Fuck you dad
>Sahmek fight
>Gay sex in space end
>3some end
>Takuto's 1st phase is literally being the main character

10/10 would watch again
>>
>>140937742
Star Driver was so good I've been meaning to write a fanfic about it.

I.E. What if the anime was the last time Takuto fought his dad and every time before that, dad won and relived his happy youth, but had to do the same plan over and over again to get it back each time?
>>
>Every episode was a glorious asspull
>GINGA BEAAAAAM
>Eccentric Tau MISSILE
>>
>>140937579
Jesus fuck the delusion is real
>>
>>140937903
That, or Takuto was holding back his abilities from the start because he didn't want to tip his hand.

His father was trained by the same guy who trained him, and he had to fight lots of giant robos while he only needed to lose once. By only revealing his abilities when needed, he kept them hidden from his foes for the eventual victory.

Or are you the kind of scrub who goes hard in Round 1 of a fighting game, then gets bodied when your enemy learns your tricks and counters them in Round 2 and Round 3?
>>
>>140937348

You'll grow up and be able to enjoy yourself one day kid.

Until then, stick to roleplaying an intellectual in 3x3 threads.
>>
>>140938220
>Pretty much this

All stories are old and trope-filled, unless they're stupid and leave the reader/viewer with the bitter tang of disappointment.

The mark of a good story is not whether the hero wins or loses, but that it makes us care about the hero and what it costs them to win.
>>
>>140938761
So Star Driver is a bad story since at no point did I care for any of the characters or the fights.
>>
>>140938862
Which is fine.

You're allowed to have bad taste.
>>
>>140939034
Your lack of argument is proof enough that I don't have bad taste.
>>
>>140936943
Polyandry end?

Threesome fucking every night
>>
>literally 6 years old
>>
>>140938862
>>140939093
>It's bad because I don't like it
And you have the cheek to accuse others of lacking an argument. Well shitposted, 7/10 made me reply.
>>
>>140940881
>It's good because I like it
Sasuga SDfag
>>
File: 1447248073526.jpg (97 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1447248073526.jpg
97 KB, 1280x720
KIRABOSHI
>>
Fuck, I miss Star Driver.

Concrete Revolutio doesn't shine my galaxy enough.
>>
KIRABOUSHI
>>
>>140937942
At the very least you can't deny that it was well animated.
>>
>>140942471
Wrong Bones anime, you're looking for Bungo Stray Dogs feat. suicidal Takuto by the same director.
>>
>>140942471
But atleast it came close right?
>>
>>140942947
The comedy is there but it's unfunny as fuck.
>>
>>140936860
Season 2 when?
>>
>>140936860

I regret letting you fags talk me into watching this. I have never regretted watching an anime more than this. I watched it all instead of dropping it when I should have, which is the worst.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.