[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
wait a second couldn't Okoyasu just have erased his dad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
wait a second
couldn't Okoyasu just have erased his dad with his stand?
>>
Probably he didn't want to. That would explain some of his brother's disappointment towards him.
>>
>expecting jojo's shitty adventure to be well written
top kek
>>
>>140933399
The whole point was that they were trying to cure the father.They could just dump him in the streets if they didn't care about him.
>>
>>140933534
>JoJo's is bad writing because a character who loves his father searches for a cure instead of just butchering him
#Edgy
>>
He doesn't know where the things erased by The Hand end up.
>>
>>140933399
Why would Jotaro not of kept training?
Especially with the information about the bow and arrow and going to have to fight new stand users.
>>
>>140933399
I think that the author said something about Okoyasu´s stand being OP, but he too useless to use it right.
>>
>>140933836
because he used all his time to fuck dolphin
>>
>>140933836
Just like Joseph, he wasn't expecting to fight against supernatural threats again after they dealt with DIO. They only learned about the bow and arrow thanks to Angelo.

I assume you're an animefag so read this spoiler over your own risk: near the end of part 5 is revealed that after the Morioh incident Jotaro and Polnareff actually fought renegade stand users. Probably all the stuff happening on that town spurred him into action
>>
They aren't sure if he erases or sends stuff somewhere else

He might not kill him but put him in some weird dimension
>>
>>140933960
Well i'm sure he never expected to fight Dio, he should have some idea some fucked up shit may be coming in the future. But why the fuck wouldn't you train that power anyway?
>>
>>140934043
Anime and manga heroes (except for certain exceptions like Kenshiro) aren't like western superheroes.
They're first and foremost normal people with their own lives and goals who were thrown into an abnormal situation. Once said abnormal situation is over, they see no reason to keep "coming back" to their supernatural / military abilities because they don't consider themselves the world police or that they have any duty.
Power is more of an annoyance than a responsibility.
>>
>>140934043
why would you? He obviously doesn't have any interest in using it to better society (outside of destroying threats himself) or teaching.

He can easily deal with anything non-supernatural, so what's the real point in training a power that can only grow in destructive capabilities?
>>
>>140934228
How is time stop a purely destructive capability? You could have unlimited time to learn new things, etc etc Its just extremely fucking usefull and could hugely benefit society.

>>140934159
>Anime and manga heroes (except for certain exceptions like Kenshiro) aren't like western superheroes.
>they literally have a foundation dedicated to helping their family
>>
>>140933399
Because they want to end his suffering by either killing him or curing him, and the hand doesnt kill, rather it would just send him somewhere else
>>
What I don't understand that since it is Dio's cells, wouldn't just sticking him in the sun do the job?
>>
>>140934342
That was Speedwagon, not the Joestar or the Kujos. Jonathan Joestar and his descendants didn't want any of this shit.
>>
>>140934342
As a human you're limited to five seconds, making it pretty useless for any purpose outside combat.
>>
>>140934418
>That was Speedwagon, not the Joestar or the Kujos.
I never said it wasn't speedwagon? I said A foundation.

>Jonathan Joestar and his descendants didn't want any of this shit.

Yet the Speedwagon foundation helped them out many times against the stone men and Dio.

>>140934470
>As a human you're limited to five seconds,
When do they say this limitation?
>>
>>140934505
It's tied to stamina. Vampires have infinite stamina so they can slowly increase its duration, as DIO demonstrated. Humans like Jotaro or Diego Brando were only able to reach 5 seconds (even Jotaro itself calls the time stop similar to holding your breath).
Diabolo, another human with a Stand possessing a time manipulation power could only reach 10 seconds. During a certain battle where he was gravely wounded it was reduced to an instant.
>>
>>140933925
Come someone explain these "Jotaro fuck a dolphin" joke???
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.