[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I remember a long time ago this was the first anime I ever dropped
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6
File: umineko-fanart.jpg (3 MB, 2000x1447) Image search: [Google]
umineko-fanart.jpg
3 MB, 2000x1447
I remember a long time ago this was the first anime I ever dropped for one reason

How can MC just sit there and deny all the supernatural shit around them?

Should I watch it?
Is it actually good?
>>
this anime like shit
but game&comic is so great
>>
>>140930508
he is denying the supernatural shit because if he accepts it he loses the match between him and beatrice. The whole point is that he is trying his best to find a loophole that would validate their being no magic involved. You stupid or something?
>>
File: Kinzo.png (197 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
Kinzo.png
197 KB, 300x450
>>140930508
>watch
>>
File: 1407275690727.jpg (61 KB, 485x480) Image search: [Google]
1407275690727.jpg
61 KB, 485x480
>>140930589
>but game&comic is so great
>>
>watching umineko
>>
Shannon, Kanon and Beatrice are all the same person.

Shannon and Kanon don't exist.

Here, I spared you the most retarded mystery of our time.
>>
>>140930687
>Shannon and Kanon don't exist.

What, are you dumb, of course they exist. Yasu is just all three of them and switches during the game.

Which is what makes the dialogue in episode 1-4 so interesting. Yasu is literally talking to himself about how worthless he is.
>>
>>140930508
not sure why everyone hated the anime i think it is more engaging than most the shit that has come out recently but i have never seen the game or comic so oh well
>>
I want to deito Lucifer.

>>140930508
>Should I watch it?
No, read the VN.
>>
>>140930508
I blame Deen. The supernatural shit is supposed to be taken with a grain of salt.
>>
I've never watched Umineko, but it's the kind of show that becomes progressively confusing the more you read about it on /a/. I've been lurking threads on it here since it aired and I still wouldn't be able to tell you what it's about beyond witches and hidden gold.
>>
File: 1423088296412.png (758 KB, 1000x984) Image search: [Google]
1423088296412.png
758 KB, 1000x984
Dlanor a cute.
>>
File: Cover.jpg (675 KB, 1732x2423) Image search: [Google]
Cover.jpg
675 KB, 1732x2423
Here's a link to the artbook scans for anyone who wants it.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzdNfLGacG1rbHZGVjdVc0VfNXc
>>
>>140930508
the anime was crap

the novel was good until episode 6 when the author's proofreader and friend died and he got fed up with his fanbase so he started calling everyone goats
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.