[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Couldn't Kotomine just get drunk or take drugs ? Since he
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: latest[1].jpg (72 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
72 KB, 800x600
Couldn't Kotomine just get drunk or take drugs ? Since he complains so much about being unable to be happy he could just drug himself.
>>
>>140919726
kotomine is a smart man, he knows alcohol and drugs won't make you happy.
>>
Just because you feel happy doesn't mean you're happy.
>>
I thought he drunk a lot. Maybe it didn't get him off like making people suffer.
>>
Being drugged isn't the same as being happy
>>
>>140919726

he's unhappy, he isn't completely pathetic
>>
>>140919810
Well yeah most people would feel guilty for relying on drugs to be happy.

But considering all what Kirei did without feeling any remorse I doubt he'd mind.
>>
>>140919916
He isn't a just a completely remorseless edgelord, did you even read the VN?
>>
>>140920036
Are you telling me he felt sorry for all the kids in his basement ? Betraying Tokiomi/Rin ? Turning Shinji into the Grail ?

He isn't a completely remorseless edgelord but he's nowhere near being a good person either.
>>
>>140919856
Yeah, it's better.
>>
>>140920465
He knows he can only obtain pleasure from seeing other people suffering and he knows that's wrong, that's why he's trying to summon Angra Mainyuu to see if seeing a creature only capable of doing evil would help him understand himself better.

Getting piss-drunk would only make his self-loathing worse
>>
>>140920776
Yeah but you'd feel a lot less remorse from getting drunk than from keeping children for years and draining their souls.

Or he could just start boxing. He'd get to knock people out and make them suffer without anyone opposing him.
>>
>>140920946
>Yeah but you'd feel a lot less remorse from getting drunk than from keeping children for years and draining their souls.
He already knows he's evil, what's would one, two or a dozen of oprhans in the basement between friends

>Or he could just start boxing. He'd get to knock people out and make them suffer without anyone opposing him.
Punching people in the face isn't the same as actually watching them suffer, not to mention that he used to be an Executor and his day job consisted in hunting down mages, vampires and shit, but he quit when he decided to go full evil after the 4th war
>>
>>140919726
Kirei's a sociopath. He himself admitted that the only thing he can find happiness in is in death, destruction, and other people's misery.

The tragedy of his character is that he seriously tried to be a good person, but no matter how he tried, being good couldn't make him happy.

He knows how fucked up of a person he is and he knows that he's gonna go to Hell, but being evil is the only thing that truly brings him happiness.
>>
>>140919726
I could've sworn he drank whiskey on the rocks which is the most villanous thing he did
>>
>Man of God
>falling to the demon of drugs and alchohol
>>
He's a patrician of sadism

Getting drunk wouldn't help him mislead or deceive people, and it doesn't change the fact that the things he enjoys are still fundamentally wrong. It's not that he was so much unhappy as he was incapable of reaching the sort of highs gilgil taught him about on a regular basis
>>
>>140919726
His emptiness is on another whole level.
>>
Is mapo tofu temporary happiness? Can temporary bliss even be called "happiness"?
>>
>>140923509
It's his drug. He overdoses on MSG and spice.
>>
>>140919726
He just wants attention, maybe you should give him some
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.