[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it normal that I can't fap to Satsuki-sama?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
Is it normal that I can't fap to Satsuki-sama?
>>
>>140839974
Yes. I can't fap to her either. I admire and respect her too much. Also i think she deserves happiness after fighting for so long and suffering so hard.

When i realized all of that my only wish was to pet her head and cheer her up. And then realized i found my daughterus (she and Ryuuko).
>>
Yes. You aren't the epitome of perfection that she is, and your dick subconsciously recognizes that.

Take pride in the fact that it's smart enough to do so. It makes you better than a lot of people.
>>
>>140840198
Ryuuko is perfecter!
>>
>>140840332
>perfecter
You misspelled edgier.
>>
>>140839974
Yes, Satsuki is for following and helping her fighting for her cause. Use the other sluts the series provides to masturbate to.
>>
Satsuki? Moar like Slutsuki!
>>
File: 1437269721171.jpg (220 KB, 840x630) Image search: [Google]
1437269721171.jpg
220 KB, 840x630
She might be too much of a woman to some people. And too cute for this world on other times.
>>
>>140840538
I bet she likes it rough.
>>
>>140840538
>And too cute for this world on other times.
Very true. She isn't moe per se but her finer looks somehow make her look incredibly cute when surprised or doing girly stuff. Satsuki is adorable.
>>
>>140840538
dem 2d tiddies
>>
>>140839974
Yes, I feel the same for Ryuuko
>>
>>140843814
Actually the only two females in KLK i.can fap to are Nonon and Sukuyo (Mako's mom) any other girl is unfappable for different reasons.

Satsuki/Ryuuko - Daughterus
Mako - too silly
Nui - too crazy
Ragyo - too evil
Hououmaru - unattached
Maiko - too shitty
Hakodate - ...well maybe she's the third one
>>
>>140839974
Yep, she's ugly.
>>
>>140839974
consider it a good thing because once you start you don't stop
>>
Considering she looks like Rossiu in drag, no.
>>
>>140845547
That sounds wonderful.
>>
File: eugh.jpg (82 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
eugh.jpg
82 KB, 680x680
>>140845793
Oh shit ... fucking hell i've fapped to Rossiu all this time
>>
>>140839974
>those two fighting without transformed kamuis

never thought I wanted to see this!
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.