[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why was Hit afraid of Champa? Hit was able to beat a SSB Kaioken
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6
File: hit.png (152 KB, 640x386) Image search: [Google]
hit.png
152 KB, 640x386
Why was Hit afraid of Champa? Hit was able to beat a SSB Kaioken x10 Goku.

>Super Saiyan God Goku is a 6
>Beerus is a 10
>Whis is a 15
>Super Saiyan Blue Goku is stronger than Red (7)
>Kaiokenx10 (70)
>>
>>140838480

I think there is always some way that a god of destruction is better than any mortal being. Besides, if Hit could defeat champa or beerus it would essentially make the gods of destruction useless. The idea behind this anime is that there are being much stronger than goku or vegeta, whom they can never surpass as mortals in strength or fighting ability...
>>
>>140838480
>implying linear progression between numbers
>>
>>140838480
Hit doesn't have god ki
>>
>>140838480
Imagine them as being powers. So, SSG Goku might be 10^6 (to use a random example) meaning SSB with Kaioken x10 would only make him 10^7, still less than Beerus' 10^10.
>>
>power level fags being this obsessed with arbitrary numbers
>>
>>140838480
Frist of all the 6/10/15 scale is clearly not relevant anymore since that interview where Toriyama said he has absolutely no plans for Goku to surpass Beerus and Whis right now. Second

>>Super Saiyan Blue Goku is stronger than Red (7)
>>Kaiokenx10 (70)
That's not how that works. You're thinking of this on a multiplier scale instead of a lateral scale. If SSB Goku was a 7 the x10 would probably put him at a 7.5 or an 8
>>
Hit was one of my favorite dbz adversaries. I wish he would have had an assassin persona rather than another nice bad guy. He kills people for a living. Where is the cutthroatness
>goku moved while time was stopped

Also why are people shocked some creatures can stop time? Guldo could do it and he was a nobody. Could stop it way longer than half a second as well
>>
>>140839567
>Frist of all the 6/10/15 scale is clearly not relevant anymore since that interview where Toriyama said he has absolutely no plans for Goku to surpass Beerus and Whis right now.
Exactly. It's badly written, poorly planned garbage.
>>
>>140838480
That's because powerlevels don't matter and were absolutely never accurate. Champa > Hit, simple.
>>
>>140839699
When they were making Battle of Gods 6 years ago, I'm pretty sure the idea of a sequel and then TV series wasn't on the table
>>
File: d00.png (114 KB, 510x438) Image search: [Google]
d00.png
114 KB, 510x438
>>140839645
>He kills people for a living. Where is the cutthroatness
Because he literally could not do that in that tournament seetting. Also I figured that was the point of the whole emotionless fighter thing but fighting Goku made him into more of a person because he found something that could give him a real fight

>Also why are people shocked some creatures can stop time? Guldo could do it and he was a nobody.
Only three guys fought Guldo one of them isn't here. Also, it's time-skipping not stopping which is a little weirder and sort of hard to pinpoint how exactly that is possible
>>
>>140839957
>When they were making Battle of Gods 6 years ago
>6 years ago
W-what? That can't be right.
>>
>>140840038
Where is the king crimson chart that gets posted all the time. I know what happens didnt actually happen but I am trying to figure out how goku could predict stuff he shouldnt be aware of
>>
>>140840116
I may have been exaggerating but they were planning BoG for a long ass time and it did go through a major rewrite. They were planning it at least since 2011
>>
>>140840116
More like 4 years or so, but it wasn't exactly recent.

No one really expected the movie to lead to an anime revival.
>>
Bad animation in the early parts aside this is everything I wanted from dbgt as a kid. No idea how they screwed up so badly with the furry transformations and terrible enemies

>super 17
>>
>>140840223
>>140840301
>no one expected the movie to lead to an anime revival
It wasn't that much of an revival though, wasn't it? I mean wasn't Kai finished like right before the battle of gods? Or maybe even after it, I don't know, never watched it.
But it's not like it was a dead series at that point.
>>
>>140840515
Not Kai. They were always going to do the rest of Kai regardless of the movie. BoG wasn't written with the idea that it would get RoF and then a fully new series, all with Toriyama helping to write them, at least that was not the plan on the drawing board.
>>
>>140840515
2009 Kai finished airing 2 years before BoG.
>>
>>140839645
>bad guy.
He's not faggot.
>>
>>140841923
>Kills people for hire
>not bad

Good and Bad is ambiguous in DBZ but there is no way you can quantify good with killing people for money
>>
>>140838480
Nah, those numbers and the fight that Goku had with Beerus was retconned. Toriyama realized he wants Beerus and Champa to be endgame opponents now. They were acting like timestop is no big thing. I mean, Beerus was capable of literally nullifying energy which is supposed to be impossible. I know everything in Dragonball is impossible but this was particularly noted as being really hot shit. I wouldn't be surprised if he could just ignore timestop.
>>
When is based Super 17 gonna appear to lay down the smackdown to Beerus and Whis.
>>
File: Super 18.png (640 KB, 452x638) Image search: [Google]
Super 18.png
640 KB, 452x638
>>140842418

It's all about Super 18 now.
>>
File: ZA WARUDO.webm (680 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
ZA WARUDO.webm
680 KB, 480x270
>>
Knowing DBZ both Beerus and Champa are not in their final forms yet. They haven't ever gotten serious in a fight.
>>
>>140839192
That how kaio ken always worked retard
>>
>>140842671
Nah, Toriyama indirectly stated that Kaioken is not a simple multiplier. It just increases your power by some unknown amount. That's why he thought Super Saiyan was supposed to be a 10x boost while fans were talking about 50x.
>>
File: 23323223.jpg (59 KB, 468x576) Image search: [Google]
23323223.jpg
59 KB, 468x576
>>140842610
They used to be the same person like Piccolo and Kami, Fat Buu and Kid Buu

They separated but they final form is just one entity.
>>
File: Super Towa.png (159 KB, 249x312) Image search: [Google]
Super Towa.png
159 KB, 249x312
When?
>>
If hit is doing time skip and not time stop why does he attack during the time freeze

or his version a superior time skip harmful effects and time stop attacks to the opponent

http://i.imgur.com/P9gTt1y.jpg
>>
>>140842101
Soldiers, cops, etc kill for money.
>>
>>140842726
>Retards always sucking Vegetto/Gogeta's dick
>Beerus and Champa fuse and make Vegetto/Gogeta their bitch
>>
>>140838480
That isn't linear you dumb shit.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.