[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I-i made you lunch, Anon What do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
>I-i made you lunch, Anon

What do?
>>
File: zee germans.jpg (53 KB, 721x721) Image search: [Google]
zee germans.jpg
53 KB, 721x721
>>140826850
Throw her in with the rest of the untermensh. A maid who serves cream and sugar with a soda deserves the gas chamber.

I'm disgusted with myself to pick a judensow with such low skill.
>>
You stupid fucking bitch you put too much ketchup on it and on the wrong part. God you're such a fucking failure. I literally cannot hate anything more than I hate you right now.
>>
>lunch
But it's morning. I'm having breakfast.
>>
But I don't like ketchup
>>
>>140826850
I shove that tomato in her mouth while I say rub a dub dub thanks for the grub.
>>
If I jumped on the bed would you let me lick all the ketchup and coffee off your sweet delicious legs.
>>
>>140826850
why the hell i'm eating at the bed?
>>
>>140826850
What the fuck is this? Is lunch some kind of a joke to you, you little shit?
>>
>>140826956
it would be extremely painful
>>
>>140826850
Eat.
>>
Wake up.
>>
>>140827064
For people to see?
>>
>>140826850
>soda on bed
>not writing my name on my omurice
Punish her.
>>
>>140826850
BITCH DIDN'T I TELL YOU NO FOOD ON THE BED? NOW THE WHOLE FUCKING ROOM SMELLS LIKE KETCHUP. IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT?
ALSO WHEN'S YOUR CUTE BROTHER GONNA BE HERE?
>>
B-But I don't even like ketchup :(
>>
>>140826850

Why the fuck is everything in my room pink? What the fuck happened to my bed frame?
>>
>>140827663
You can't.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.