[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I enjoy it so far, but I won't pretend it's good.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1456076998671.png (464 KB, 693x816) Image search: [Google]
1456076998671.png
464 KB, 693x816
>I enjoy it so far, but I won't pretend it's good.
>The story could be great but the characters kinda destroy those.

Wow. Good to know you have complete understanding of a show after two fucking episodes. Certainly, I can trust you to have expertise on the matter, because with two episodes under your belt, you are the master. You know everything there is to know. Good on you, Mr. Anime Critic.
>>
Would you fuck Ringo?
>>
Penguindrum was shit.
>>
>>140818793
You're shit.
>>
>>140818793
no u
>>
>>140818793
nice post
>>
>>140818747
You're right anon, you have to watch every single show before judging them because anime is such a diverse genre where every new title offers unique characters and themes with totally unexpected development.
>>
>>140819226
You have to watch more than two fucking episodes before claiming you are the master of anime.
>>
>>140819270
Yeah, if you're a newfag without minimum
>>
>>140819440
Try finishing your sentence?
>>
I want to be stalked and raped by Ringo.
>>
>>140818770
No but I would fuck a burning Ringo.
>>
>>140818793
Good first half
Shit second half
Nice finale

Ringo was a fucking trash character though, all them episodes trying to fuck teacher then she cops out in the end.
>>
>>140818747
Who the fuck are you quoting?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.