[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Inuyasha worth finishing if you watched it growing up? I heard
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 2324.jpg (188 KB, 1600x600) Image search: [Google]
2324.jpg
188 KB, 1600x600
Is Inuyasha worth finishing if you watched it growing up? I heard they finally wrapped it up with a final season years after the hiatus.
>>
Try it and find out.
>>
Sure, the finale is really good and if you were already up to date with the original series, then it's only 26 more episodes.
>>
>>140802087
If you mean the final act then go for it. It's only like 25 episodes anyway.

If you mean the whole thing then no.
>>
>>140802087
yes
>>
Just look up the list of filler episodes and skip those and you'll be fine.

Overall the whole story is pretty meh though
>>
The whole story is essentially Naraku trolling the shit out of Inuyasha's gang & other people like Koga, Sesshomaru's Gang, etc. It's not even funny how many times Naraku could have been killed early in the series.
>>
>>140806056
To be fair they couldnt get close to him because he always would release bees on them.

Like just go fucking buy some bee-keeper suits, Kagome you ignorant slut.
>>
File: 1461540155893.jpg (32 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1461540155893.jpg
32 KB, 640x480
>>140806056
bees and miasma were such bullshit
>>
>>140805769
Hey, I found my waifu in one of those filler episodes!!
>>
>>140806056
what are smoking last time I watch the series I only remember naraku running away from inuyasha and sesshy like a bitch
>>
>>140802087
watch the first 30 episodes then watch the band of 8 ark then watch the final act skip everything else
>>
>>140807617
your wifu is shit
>>
What's with the recent InuYasha threads? There was also a good one a day ago, >>140620445
>>
>>140802087
Yes. Skip filler and it's still every bit as good as you remember it being. It's a good ass show.
>>
>>140802087
Read the manga.
>>
It'a really sad that InuYasha was ridden with filler, because it has a very good setting: feudal Japan, with dark fairy-tail like monsters, inspired from the Japanese folklore. It has charm, and, if it was trimmed/reduced to 50 episodes, it would have been way more enjoying. I don't see why the producers couldn't have gone with an anime original ending and leave the manga alone, I mean, it's Takahashi, the manga would've sell copy even if the anime was not faithfull.
InuYasha remake with BONES original anime ending when?
>>
>>140806056
this,bitch always escapes the same way bees+miasma
like 6 times
>>
>>140811928
Because it works. Why change your defense when it never fails?
>>
>>140811987
because it could be finished earlier,shit was getting boring
>>
>>140812157
But then it wouldn't make as much money.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.