[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kimi no iru machi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: KimiNoIruMachi_vol_1.jpg (190 KB, 1085x1595) Image search: [Google]
KimiNoIruMachi_vol_1.jpg
190 KB, 1085x1595
HOL UP!

Ain't read a romance manga in a bit and planning to check this out.

For a romance manga this looks long as fuck over 200 chaps and i hear this just gets you pissed off for no reason.

This still worth it though?
>>
No.
>>
>>140778017
>This still worth it though?
Nope, it'll just piss you off and waste your time.
>>
>>140778171
Yeah ignore the nerds that get mad.
>>
>>140778017
No, don't read SEO's works unless you want to get mad.
>>
>>140778017
Are you a masochist?
>>
>>140778266
>>140778347
>>140778430
If this really just pisses you off as you read it then why does /a/ love reading the guys works?
>>
>>140778544
Because Seo's antics weren't well known on /a/ until the breakup page in Kimimachi.
>>
>>140778544
He brings it back together at the end usually, but not before putting in some bullshit that's barely believable as a "conflict" or "plot twist"
>>
>>140778544
Because he used to do "SUFFERING" which /a/ enjoyed immensely
>>
They could have at least given Fuuka 2.0 a mature and somber personality but nooo, she's literally the same exact "overly optimistic and cheerful" girl that fuuka 1.0 was. What was the point, cheap shock value?
>>
>>140778017
Go for it if you like the feeling of seeing lthers being cucked
>>
>>140778017
During the time it was running there was too romance manga that made /a/ rage

this one

and Good Ending

Eventually people stopped raging over GE but Kimi no iru machi people were still pissed and even years later they are still trying to stomach the salt they gotten from it

take that as you will
>>
>>140778017
Kimi no Rage!!!

JUST FUCK YOU OP
FUCKING REMINDED ME OF EVERYTHING
>>
>>140780951
Okay, Im cool now. If you enjoy this stuff you can also read, play or watch Ef, it will give similar rage feelings.
>>
>>140778017
I will never reread this manga. It literally broke me the night the breakup chapter was released. I can never not cry everytime I see an unpure single lady in the street.
>>
>>140781048
Which ef?
Because memories was good and not rage inducing at all.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.