[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nisekoi 215
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 3ZA2DjC.png (260 KB, 890x1300) Image search: [Google]
3ZA2DjC.png
260 KB, 890x1300
So we'll meet Raku's mother next chapter?
I'm betting she's dead

What do you think will happen?
Discuss

Also
Proper translation got released here
http://imgur.com/a/v11Zw

DDL
https://www.sendspace.com/file/075qrv
>>
>>140764441
bump
>>
Isn't this similar to the love him a ending to see who's the promise girl?
>>
>>140765127
Well in Love Hina we knew some shit about Keitaro's grandma...in Nisekoi we really don't know shit about Raku's mom
>>
>>140765308
Isn't it still the same idea, but just circulated in a different way. I know that they were going to end this ride eventually. But come on
>>
>>140763919
>inb4 raku's mom looks like chitoge

but well, you do know chapter 215's been out since last week, right?
>>
>>140765474
Love Hina is not the pantheon of originality either
If you're expecting originality out of a Harem Romcom series like Nisekoi you're crazy

>>140765624
>but well, you do know chapter 215's been out since last week, right?
That was the gook fastscan with tons of errors
This is a more correct translation based on the Japanese Scans
>>
Man...fuck Golden Week
>>
RAKU'S MOTHER IS THE PROMISE GIRL
>>
>>140765730
I'm not implying that it is generic. Hell, we talk3d about it being this type of ending about 2 weeks ago. Its not that its generic that bothers me, its the fact that we guess it somewhat right of what irritates me
>>
>>140768202
I doubt Raku's mother knows anything actually
And even if she does I doubt she reveals anything
That would leave Yui without any part to play

Remember the 4 girls?
Chitoge
Marika
Onodera
Yui

There were 3 little girls and the princess
4 keys in total

Yui knows everything but won't tell Raku before he makes his decision

I'm guessing that her key is needed to open the locket and I'm guessing that the final key is Chitoge's(in one flashback Amnesia Raku remembered Onodera's key but it sounded like he remembered that Chitoge was the promise girl from what he was saying so maybe Onodera and Chitoge accidentally swapped keys or something)
>>
>>140768381
B-b-but plot twist anon
Tomboy wins
>>
>>140768482
In your dreams Tsugumifag
>>
>>140768508
I have the doujins for that dream harunafag
>>
>>140768098
I hope this is true. It would be the greatest of the twist endings.
>>
>>140768567
>harunafag
who the fuck is haruna?
>>
>>140763919
I dropped this one the first page. What did I miss?
>>
>>140768845
Onodera won the Chitogebowl
>>
>>140768845
Raku made a promise to marry his mother. Chitoge became a sexy OL. Haru best girl.
>>
>>140768845
Ignore these two
>>140769079
>>140769321

>Raku and Onodera went to New York
>Chitoge noticed them and was trying to avoid them
>They met each-other and Chitoge runs away and hides while Raku is running after her
>She comes out of her hiding place and Onodera notices her
>She starts running away
>Onodera is like "I like Ichijou-kun" and "Don't you like him too? You heard me at the night of the Meteor Rain(or whatever it's called) when I confessed right?"
>Chitoge:Who would like that Beansprout bla bla bla we don't even have that much in common
>"Don't run"
>"Sorry"
>"Why did I run away? I want to confess to Raku but I'm afraid I'll get rejected"
>Has a talk with her mom about the keys/locket
>Hana is like "well why don't we go meet the author of the book...Raku's mom?"
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.