[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many episodes have you watched today or plan to watch before
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Ritsu_and_Yui_sleeping.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Ritsu_and_Yui_sleeping.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
How many episodes have you watched today or plan to watch before you get exhausted?
>>
>>140751310
Zero.
>>
I haven't watched anime for 6 months, yet I still shitpost on /a/ about series I've never watched
>>
I was playing Starcraft, but after drinking some I've watched three episodes of Gakkou Gurashi. It's good but some of the unreliable narrator twists have pissed me the fuck off.
>>
>>140751310
I watched 6 today
>>
>>140751310
Mio looks gay here
>>
>>140752001

You'd be gay for Ritsu too if you where a girl
>>
File: 1461306244213.jpg (233 KB, 720x810) Image search: [Google]
1461306244213.jpg
233 KB, 720x810
>>140751310
zero
the only thing i'm watching this series is habanero and kiznaiver, neither of which are very good

anime is dead and I don't know why I'm still clinging on
>>
Ive seen two 13 episode series in the past year. Nobody actually watches this shit, its just fun to post about.
>>
>>140752086
I'm gay for Ritsu even though I'm a boy.
>>
>>140751310
Nothing worth a shit aired Today.

Backlog? Fuck no, I'm going to bed after I finish this case of beer!
>>
I watched one and half episodes and dropped. All the characters are unlikable and/or mentally retarded.
>>
>>140751856
Yeah I'm about the same as this anon. I was watching anime before I went to sleep and I woke up and watched more anime. I also read another chapter of this manga and plan to read the whole first volume today.

I'll probably finish my anime that I'm watching today, Love Live!, as I'm on episode 8 now and close to finishing first season.
>>
[Ohys-Raws] Shoujo-tachi wa Kouya o Mezasu - OVA (BD 1280x720 x264 AAC).mp4

Someone sub this. The Lack of series on Tuesday is unbearable.
>>
>>140752145

Why not watch 70s or 80s series? I find that helps a lot. You've probably exhausted all the good modern shows.
>>
>>140751310
Woke up at 2am
Watched pisodes 13-24 of Sakurasou
Watched this weeks kuma miko, re zero, bakuon and jokers game and it's only half twelve here.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.