[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that the dust has settled, what /a/'s opinion on this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7
File: hinato.jpg (76 KB, 598x324) Image search: [Google]
hinato.jpg
76 KB, 598x324
Now that the dust has settled, what /a/'s opinion on this?
>>
Fuck off Narutard.
>>
shit movie, shit series. Cringeworthy ending where it read like a poorly written AU fanfic that had every character pair up with someone for no reason.
>>
>>140745910
That Naruto sucks.
>>
fuck off narutard
>>
Naruto is a gateway anime of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive shipping faggotry and DARKNESS. The normal anon can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad.

However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The superpowered characters all trying their hardest to look cool, the jutsus, peculiar, colorful clothes, the whole ninja faggotry and everything about the Naruto world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on revenge, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up.

Naruto is basically THE series to attract the most hated anime fanbase known to /a/, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every anon to troll the fuck out of this show and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no Naruto threads ever encourage the newfriends to show their faces here.
>>
>>140746117
agreed
>>
Nardo is shit, completely fucking shit. The movie was so fucking cringey. I actually watched this shit in a 1 screening special in my city in New Zealand.

80% of the movie is Hinata saying Nardo-kun! Nardo-kun! Nardo-kun! Nardo-kun! Nardo-kun! Nardo-kun! Nardo-kun! Nardo-kun! Nardo-kun! Nardo-kun! Nardo-kun! Nardo-kun! Nardo-kun! Nardo-kun! Nardo-kun! Nardo-kun! Nardo-kun! Nardo-kun! Nardo-kun! Nardo-kun! Nardo-kun!

Fight scenes were ok. When the movie finished i heard a faggot behind me saying he was disappointed that Sasgay wasn't in the movie much.
>>
should have been canon after pain arc not 2 years after. fuck you kishimoto
>>
File: The_Kissu.webm (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
The_Kissu.webm
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>140745910
Awesome
>>
File: 1450217724350.jpg (25 KB, 480x318) Image search: [Google]
1450217724350.jpg
25 KB, 480x318
>>140746335
>>
Cant tell whether peeps bashing the series on this thread are genuine or butthurt nsfags.
>>
>>140745910
>go to sadpanda and look for doujins of hinata
>every single one of them is with naruto
>every
>single
>one
I fucking hate this shit. Are all the writers and artists scared of the billions of narutards that'll swarm them if they put hinata with someone else? I dont think I've seen an NTR doujin of Hinata ever since this pairing became canon
>>
I thought it was pretty good.
>>
File: 1459799386917.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1459799386917.gif
2 MB, 480x270
>>140745910
said no narusaku ever
>>
File: 1461450401723.jpg (114 KB, 1204x680) Image search: [Google]
1461450401723.jpg
114 KB, 1204x680
>>140745951
>>140746097
>>140746112
>>140746117
Here you go.
>>
>>140751342
The pairing becoming canon is literally the only reason these guys made those doujins.
>>
>>140749242
The movie has been ripped now. Update your webm.
>>
>>140745910
I seriously don't see why Hinata went after this guy for how many years? ten? twelve?
He didn't even notice her existence for most of it. I think the first major interaction they had (major being used in the barest sense) was when she gave him some kind of ointment during the preliminary Chunin exam after the 'forest of death'.
Besides that I'm pretty upset that a guy who's too stupid to know how to perform intercourse in the first place ended up with Hinata. Can't list how many other better people there could have been cuz shit cast of characters for the most part.
>>
>>140745910
Glad those two got together. Hinata is best girl, but there wasn't much competition.
>>
>>140752175
Kishi is an autist who still thinks girls have cooties and gets embarrassed writing romantic stuff. That's why every couple was literally thrown together off-panel and he left it to a movie team to show how the main character got married.
>>
>>140745910
Its cute.

The frenzied despair from NaruSaku fanatics was extremely amusing.
>>
>>140752673
Yeah I think Kishi might be literally autistic, how the hell did he manage to get married?
>>
File: 1404305840602.jpg (24 KB, 189x198) Image search: [Google]
1404305840602.jpg
24 KB, 189x198
>>140751889
that webm reminds me of that brave AussieAnon who recorded it for us with his shaking hands
>>
>>140752909
>risking going to jail for his 4chan "friends"

Sounds like an idiot to me.
>>
>uses a meme phrase to introduce a naruto thread
Honestly OP, you knew how this would end.
>>
>>140751342
Congratulations, youre cuck
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.