[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Were Gohan's classmates white?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 200_20120225-15312893.jpg (27 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
200_20120225-15312893.jpg
27 KB, 320x240
Were Gohan's classmates white?
>>
>>140742592
Dead
>>
>>140742592
I love Erasa!
>>
>>140742592
Super aryans
>>
>>140742592
You know, I'm not a gohanfag whatsoever but the slice of life part of the buu saga is probably my favorite part of all of dbz.
>>
andy bogard?
>>
>>140742641

at the end of the BUU saga, obviously
everyone but Satan died then
>>
>>140742592

Yes. Aside from their obvious design, they come from "Orange City" - later renamed to "Satan City", and are called "Sharpner" and "Eraser". Satan himself has been confirmed by Toriyama to be actually called "Mark". So, yes, it's clear that Orange/Satan City is supposed to feel Western.
>>
>>140742989
Excuse me have we seen them in Super? No. Did they even show up at Gohan's wedding? No.

They dead.
>>
The db earth is mostly white so yes.
>>
>>140743041
What makes you think they'd be invited to Gohan's wedding?
>>
>>140743191
Why not?
>>
>>140743340
It's not like Gohan was especially close to either of them.
>>
>>140743489
Wasn't Videl?
>>
I miss those guys. I could watch an entire slice of life series spin off with Gohan balancing his great saiyaman life with his school shit. Best part of buu saga by far.
>>
fuck me when does the sol start again? forgot the fucking episode
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.