[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Joker Game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
This show is so fucking stupid, and not nearly as mature as the aesthetic will have you think.
Like is this a fucking joke? This was supposed to be the "different mature show that's like repellent for casuals, but it will be amazing" show.

Turns out it's just absurd poorly written episodic melodramatic bullshit, not a single interesting character or idea.

Like I thought re:zero and kiznaiver where let downs, but holy shit does this suck ass.

>And yes I streamed this garbage.
>>
File: 1390148856526.gif (480 KB, 288x374) Image search: [Google]
1390148856526.gif
480 KB, 288x374
>This was supposed to be the "different mature show that's like repellent for casuals, but it will be amazing" show.
That's your assumption and you hate the show because it didn't live up to your assumption?

No one else ever said it would be like you described.
>>
>>140725516
>different mature show that's like repellent for casuals
I don't think so since you watched it in the first place. Get the fuck out of /a/

>streaming
>>
>>140725516
will he be daijoubu?
>>
>>140725516
Think it would be better if the show had a clear goal in mind. It also focuses on multiple characters each episode so there's essentially no MC.
>>
>>140725516
Agreed. Should be more Attack on Titan
>>
>>140725820
yep it needs more magical girls and iron zombies
>>
>>140725516
>streaming
>maturefag thinks he's not a casual
>thinks that aesthetic is "mature"
Kill yourself, faggot.
>>
I don't even remember the names of any of the spies at this point, also the summary implied some kind of plot in this, so are these episodes gonna be tied to it somehow or is it just one random story per spy?
>>
>>140725871
This. Casuals swarm all over shows like this, OP's just in denial.
>>
File: 1457352833772.png (2 MB, 1345x760) Image search: [Google]
1457352833772.png
2 MB, 1345x760
>anime
>mature
Anime has never ever been mature. It's mainly a children's hobby.
>>
>>140725642
No i dislike the show because it disappointed me.
>>
>>140725516
>"different mature show that's like repellent for casuals, but it will be amazing"
You sound like an insecure idiot.
>>
Why is anime so immature? I feel like dying every time I watch fujoshit like this.
>>
>>140725881
This. The episodes all feel like different shows.
>>
>>140725516
Don't tell me you actively search "mature" shows so you can feel mature and different.

If so you're no different that those casuals you're speaking of.
>>
>>140726405
You forgot to have fun and don't want to admit you're not mature enough for books. Face it: you can't handle books so you resort to something you can handle.
>>
>>140725516
I think this episode and episode 2 made way too many jumps in logic. The viewer is just dumped information about what a certain character did without any hints or background. Episode 3 made sense in how it revealed the girl was the traitor.
>>
>>140725749
Nah, he caught a Japanese cold. He's pretty much fucked.
>>
>>140725516
That's some Yasunori Kato-tier shit on the oppic
>>
>>140727171
Episode 3 showed who the spy was too. Who was the spy in this one?
>>
File: 1377126164764.jpg (84 KB, 500x524) Image search: [Google]
1377126164764.jpg
84 KB, 500x524
This anime is just "monster of the week" tier
this anime will be so forgettable

is it me or is the drawing made by the same dude who drew shin megami tensei?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.