[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dangan Ronpa
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: danganronpa3.jpg (122 KB, 700x495) Image search: [Google]
danganronpa3.jpg
122 KB, 700x495
Why even care about future foundation anime when they are making this?
>>
>>140714664
>Watching Sonia descend into impurity and madness

Not sure if I want this
>>
>>140714664
Prequels rarely are good.
>>
>Animefags will complain how any of these "new" characters aren't dying
I'm going to love it
>>
>devs admitted that a straight up DR2 adaptation would be terrible.
>make two original shows instead.
Maybe it'll actually be decent.
>>
Ill give it a try but will probably drop it in ep2
>>
>>140715504
Whats the other one?
>>
>>140715896
Future chapter, the series that takes place after DR2 and will finish the storyline.
The actual third videogame seems to be in its own continuity sharing nothing but Monokuma.
>>
>>140716160
2 anime at the same time? By the same studio?
What a piece of shit this is going to be.

Cant wait, love laughing at these.
>>
>>140715294
Don't be silly, Sonia was already used goods going into high school.
>>
I just finished Chapter 4 of SDR2 so I won't be sticking around too long because I've remained spoiler-free for this long and I'm not about to let that stop before I can finish the game, but I would like to talk about this announcement, because to me its fucking crazy.

My understanding is that the first anime sold really really poorly. Like, embarrassing, sub 2k bad, and although the series of games has maintained lots of success and praise, anime isn't exactly the best fit for Danganronpa. So the anime announcement was a little bit iffy, since it seems like they're putting way to much faith into these adaptions. Especially since they'll apparently be finishing the first group of students story lines as well as revealing the students from 2's past and school life. Now, we learn they'll be going on simultaneously, and from the character designs and key visuals, I'm feeling really nervous. I want it to do well, I love the series to death, but something is telling me we'll be waling away in August or September feeling like we'd rather forget about these.

I'd share my opinions about the second game so far, but I really want to finish it before I start talking though I will say Chapter 3 was bullshit since it was so obvious and I'm pissed Mikan and Ibuki were killed off, I really liked them. Saionji a shit though
>>
Its going to be shit just like the first anime.
The games dont even need any conclusion, it will be fanfiction tier garbage.
Which is all anime is good for these days it seems, a dumpster
>>
>>140716489
IIRC,The first anime sold aroung 6-7k
>>
File: daisaku.png.jpg (53 KB, 550x328) Image search: [Google]
daisaku.png.jpg
53 KB, 550x328
>voiced by Rie Kugimiya
Is there a cute girl in this black man costume or something?
>>
>>140716489
Fuck off now
Sdr2-chap 5 is the peak of the series.
>>
The series that should have ended after the first game.
>>
>>140716588
Why? Sdr2 > Dr in any posible way.
>>
>>140716470
Not this again.

She is not used goods. It was a translation mishap.
>>
>>140716588
But Danganronpa 2 is the best game.
>>
>>140716588
Did you close your eyes and cover your ears the entire time you played DR2 or something or did you not even play it? It's literally better in EVERY way.
>>
KAMIGE
A
M
I
G
E
>>
File: 1375246101499.jpg (63 KB, 211x320) Image search: [Google]
1375246101499.jpg
63 KB, 211x320
>HOPPman will finally be animated ouside of game cutscenes.
>>
>>140718417
The real reason this is being made at all.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.