[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is the final arc really never going to get animated? it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 12
is the final arc really never going to get animated? it's been 4 years now since ep.366

it's really amazing how the anime can go from top 10 list in views to bombing out in just one arc

was fullbring really that shit?
>>
>>140707577
pull up top 10 seasonal lists and prove your bullshit
>>
File: 1461119202603.jpg (35 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1461119202603.jpg
35 KB, 640x480
>>140707865
>even daring to imply it wasn't during its peak
>also thinking id save jpegs of some shit like that from that long ago with the sole purpose of fighting with nerds on/a/
>>
Bleach is still successful enough to have another season, but Jump isn't trying to promote it anymore.
I don't know if Kubo alone is enough to make a new contract with Pierrot.
>>
I really lost interest with the Muramasa arc
>>
>>140707577
the problem was kubo's pacing.

At the current pace the anime would have had way more filler than canon content, so I guess they decided to stop it and they will release one or two seasons to complete it once the manga is over.
>>
Could the Arc fit in 52 episodes?

>1 ep for intro of season and Quincy reveal end with Quincy appearing
>1 ep for Ichigo battle and Sasu dying
>3 episodes of the first invasion. End of ep 5 is the start of Yama fight
>1 ep for Yama fight end with Twist
>1 ep for Yama to die and Ichigo is a Quincy reveal
8 episodes down

>1 episode aftermath
>1 more for RG realm and captains training
>1 Ep for start of Ken V Ken fight and for Ichigo to fail his training
>1 Ep end of Ken V Ken, sword makes contact, and Ichigo meets Ishin
>2 Ep Flashback ends with resolve returns and Ishida reveal
>2 eps for everythign else that happens before the 2nd invasion starts
16 episodes again

>Probably 6 episodes worth of fighting (Rukia, Renji, Kenpachi, Yachiru, Soifon, Hitsugaya)
>Add about 1 ep for Ichigo Royal realm shenanigans
>Probably 2 episodes worth of Zombie fights and transistions
25eps.

RG battle will probably take 2-3 eps
Then I guess 2 eps per Elite ritter, but lets round that to 3 each to account for the shit that happens in between.
12eps on them

So about 37 eps. Let's add like 5eps for the other transition stuff and the killing the SK business plus Aizen release. Oh and like 1 for Bazz-B flashabck.
43?

So maybe it would take 45 to get to our current manage chapter if they take a steady pace.

Could Kubo end Bleach in like 2 years?
>>
>>140708720
Kubo could en bleach next chapter, or in another 15 years for all we know.
>>
>>140707577
>it's been 4 years now since ep.366

So they have about 30 minutes worth new material now.
>>
>>140708745
If you believe him Bleach was halfway done when Aizen got defeated.
>>
File: image.jpg (123 KB, 566x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123 KB, 566x800
>>140708720
No way, assuming they follow Bleach's old pace of 2 chapters per episode, there have been 190 chapters since the Fullbring arc. That would be 95 episodes already, and anime's pacing went to shit after the Fake Karakuro Town arc.
>>
>>140708920
yeah and berserk was 60% complete when falconia appeared.
>>
>>140708955
They did that because they were catching up.
If they went full throttle knowing they won't catchup they could easily do 3:1 with the occasional 4:1.
But I kinda agree to do it without rushing is probably 60 to get to where we are
>>
>>140707577
Of course it`ll get animated. Even if its on shoestring budget by Toei/Pierrot - it will be. Theres no question about it.
>>
>>140707577
The Bleach anime was always really bad, like it couldn't even get the occasional professional grade episode from a guest animator. The show was 100% QUALITY 100% of the time made by the least competent, lowest paid nobodies in the worst run studio in existence. It was barely better than cheap copycat 'anime' from SEA, an absolute disaster and was mercifully killed instead of limping on wasting everyone's time and resources.
>>
File: 1432918048866.png (300 KB, 531x767) Image search: [Google]
1432918048866.png
300 KB, 531x767
>>140707577
>was fullbring really that shit?
Yes.
>"Sorry Ichigo, you've lost nearly all of your spiritual energy"
>"And you can never get it back"
>"ever"
>play long and sad goodbye with Rukia
>"lol jk, you can get it back bro"
I swear those new fucking characters were retarded holy shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (163 KB, 1200x739) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
163 KB, 1200x739
>>140709062
>Toei
I'd rather it remain unanimated if it meant Toei would get their QUALITY paws on it. Pierrot, however, did a fantastic job where it counts.
>>
>>140709074
I think you're mistaking this for the naruto anime.
>>
>>140709342
Pierrot FUCKED UP the Gai vs. madara fight, that was the final straw for me.
>>
>>140707577
>from top 10 list in views
What? Bleach never was this high.
>>
>>140707577
>fullbring
It was dropping since the start of winter war and there's really no initiative to start the anime back again given thst the manga is in its final arc and won't increase in sales again.
>>
>>140707577
It will be animated. It's only a matter of time.
Plenty of much worse series are animated every season. As soon as Kubo finishes Bleach or announces its end, someone will think about profiting from it.
>>
>>140709460
There will be a new Bleach musical this August. That may be a good sign for anime.
http://www.rmbleach.com/
>>
File: friendly_gesture.jpg (122 KB, 866x609) Image search: [Google]
friendly_gesture.jpg
122 KB, 866x609
fuck what everyone says. The Fullbring arc was awesome for the most part.
>>
>>140709342
I don't like Naruto, but Bleach's anime had worse production.
>>
>>140709877
The worst part of the fullbring arc was how the ending got rushed to appease the fans whining MUH SHINIGAMI.
>>
>>140709134
It's never actually stated that he can't get it back, and Ichigo never even asks, he just accepts what happened.
>>
The cancellation was announced before the Fullbringer arc. Blame the terrible filler. Bleach isn't the first anime to be canceled before the final story arc and it won't be the last.
>>
>>140709877
It was intriguing at first, but once Ginjou was revealed to be the real villain it completely went to shit.
>>
>>140712325
>terrible filler

literallly what?

bleach is one of the few anime with filler contemnt that was actually good and didn't detract from the canon story pacing, it even complemented it in the building up of ichigo's and the others character development

if you want terrible filler, look toward nardo
>>
>>140714142
>bleach is one of the few anime with filler contemnt that was actually good and didn't detract from the canon story pacing
>Bount arc
>Those shitty filler during the Arrancar arc
>Captain Asagi arc
>Mod soul arc

You fags really let that Zapaktou filler get to your heads and even that turned to shit
>>
>>140707577
>was fullbring really shit?

>series continues after epic boss fight which should have been the end
>ichigo gets a new power
>new power gets dumped into the trash and goes back to being shinigami
>>
>>140714697
>bounto is bad
according to what? all of the characters got some lime in that arc, which was awesone. kept it from being the ichigo show instead of bleach

>muh shounen that wasn't constantly on edge
try to remember this is technically a show for teenage boys. therr has to be comic relief at some point, hence the pauses in the arrancar arc

>anything that delves further into the backround = bad
did you even watch them? 2deep4u i'm guessing
>>
>>140715176
desu, butterfly arc only left me wanting more. the very beginning of soul society origins never being explained eclipsed anything involving the aizen

>new power gets dumped in the trash

that's not what happened
>>
>>140715254
>pauses in the arrancar arc
The bad thing was that they were supposed to be fighting Aizen and his minions, but instead they went into some bullshit for several seasons.
>>
>>140709342
Naruto's anime isn't good but it has the occasional sakuga episode or guest animator. Even the filler episode recently with SPOOKY Tobi looked visually impressive. Bleach pretty much never had anything like that
>>
File: 1461090732658.png (300 KB, 469x540) Image search: [Google]
1461090732658.png
300 KB, 469x540
>>140715433
naruto manga finished years ago and they are still doing filler

think about that for a second
>>
>>140715527
I just said Naruto's anime isn't good
>>
>>140715405
fair enough

no anime is perfect
>>
>>140709074
>>140709342
>>140715433
Bleach did have notable guest animators/directors, but not as often as Naruto did. At best Bleach had Yuzuru Tachikawa directing two well-made episodes in the last filler arc, otherwise the show had to rely on Shingo Ogiso, Masashi Kudo, and Teruaki Tokumaru as regulars for providing good animation. They're good animators, but not among the best the industry had to offer.

Naruto on the other hand managed to get directors like Toshiyuki Tsuru and Atsushi Wakabayashi several times, not to mention really great animators like Norio Matsumoto and Tetsuya Nishio to work on it(though the latter mostly did movie work and designs). The in-house staff was better too since Shippuden with the likes of Hiroyuki Yamashita, Masayuki Kouda, and Gorou Sessha delivering really strong work and today the show even got new talent in the form of Naoki Kobayashi.

In the end I guess it's about the connections that the key staff have, and Hayao Date probably managed to rope in better guys than Noriyuki Abe could.
>>
>>140715254
>>bounto is bad
>according to what?
gee I dunno the horrible art, shitty and out of place character design, terrible animation, bad writting, bad pacing, bad concept, bad timing, contradictions to the ongoing plot around it. did I miss anything?
>>
>>140715832
>contradictions

name one
>>
>>140708720
This makes sense.

But I think it'd be nice if they got Kubo to help them add shit like Flashbacks for some of the Quincys and it'd also be fun to see the Sack of Hueco Mundo as well for padding. They could also dick about and actually show Ichigo, Rukia, Renji, and Byakuya's RG-training and delve into the RG's backgrounds in between since we might not even get that in Manga.

There really is a whole bunch of stuff that they could expand on if they wanted to for this arc.
>>
>>140707577
Even if they did animate it, it would be boring as fuck.
>>
>>140709372
UNS4 did that fight better than the anime or manga.
>>
>>140709877
It was good, but Kubo got rushed by fans and editors to bring in the Shinigami, it would have been better if it had been more drawn out.
>>
>>140715654
I thought Riruka had more of a chest than that, maybe it's just that white thing she wore fooling me.
What's that thing called?
>>
>>140716345
a blouse? idk

she did but orihime keeps eating all her food
>>
https://reelrundown.com/animation/Will-Bleach-Return-and-When
>>
>>140715891
Some of that stuff like the Quiny bckstories or what happened in Hueco Mundo might be revealed after the Wahrwelt invasion is over.
>>
>>140717827
http://lifextyle.com/hold-your-breath-guys-bleach-anime-returning-soon/
>>
>>140707577
The amount of fucked up stuff he's managed to do since the anime ended and its rating fell would just make a revival of the anime boring and censored as shit.
>>
>>140709134
retarded yes, but holy jesus i wanted to stick my dick in the redhead
>>
File: 1435182913822.jpg (496 KB, 800x1162) Image search: [Google]
1435182913822.jpg
496 KB, 800x1162
Yamamoto's voice actor passed away. A shame he'll never voice Yamamoto's HSQ scene.
>>
File: 1457617866047.jpg (10 KB, 182x195) Image search: [Google]
1457617866047.jpg
10 KB, 182x195
>>140718763
>tfw Riruka's back
>>
>>140719088
I fell you anon.

We'll never hear him say:
>"I'm here. There is no better security than this"
>"Do not dwell on this. I'll slay them all with my hands"
>"Why do you think I was waiting for you to draw it? It was so that I could erase your body, sword, and soul into pieces from their very cores!"
>"Bankai. Zanka no Tachi"

Not to mention his tidbits with Shunsui about him not returning if he used bankai ever again.
>>
>>140709877
For the most part, yes. But the ending totally flopped and made everything pointless.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.