[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I just finished boku dake ga inai machi or Erased, and I generally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: GClx0Sb.jpg (117 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
GClx0Sb.jpg
117 KB, 1280x720
So I just finished boku dake ga inai machi or Erased, and I generally enjoyed it. What was everyone else's thoughts on it?
>>
I thought it was good but ultimately forgettable.
Besides the excellent cinematography.
>>
>>140706940
Nobody gives a shit about anything but muh pairing.
>>
>>140707477
But I got muh pairing at the very end.

Airi is best girl.
>>
>>140706940
It was an alright show, but far out I wish it paid more attention to the adult shit than the kid shit.

And none of the final world made any sense, I understood the teacher guy changing his face in a world where he'd killed a bunch of people, but in the world Satoru had created where he hadn't killed even one kid, what reason did he have to change his face and name other than "lol that's what he did in the OG world".

Too many stupid incorrect things like that, and ultimately the show itself is pretty forgettable due to a bland ending.
>>
>>140707519
I thought he just got older, he didn't seem to have changed his face.
>>
>>140707582
His face looked completely different and IIRC he says he changes it, though I could be wrong because as I said, the final bit was forgettable as hell.

This show, like Durarara the same season, had a really fucking good build up, that led to absolutely no pay off at the end.
>>
>>140707674
>His face looked completely different
The original manga artist can't really into drawing which is probably one explanation.
But he does change his name.
>>
>>140707721
Guess I am just misremembering.

And yeah, I saw the shot of Satoru reacting to Kayo having a kid in the manga, and far out that manga art style looks fucking bad. And I thought the side on view of heads in the anime looked weird.
>>
>>140707758
The manga is worth reading, if you don't want to read the whole thing, you can start from 32.
>>
>>140706940

+I remember laughing out loud a couple of times, comedy moments were extremely well timed
+Airi

-Only good character was Airi
-MC was idealistic, juvenille and generally unlikeable
-Supernatural element
-"read the manga"
>>
File: 1459485990431.png (458 KB, 845x448) Image search: [Google]
1459485990431.png
458 KB, 845x448
>>140707758
Yeah read the manga but interestingly Yashiro is an entirely different character in it. Anime Yashiro is significantly less sociopathic than his manga counterpart and they change the theme from justice to redemption.
>>
File: ntr squared- the cuckening.jpg (66 KB, 840x482) Image search: [Google]
ntr squared- the cuckening.jpg
66 KB, 840x482
>>140706940
You're a cuck enthusiast then? Love yourself a bit of NTR?
>>
>>140706940
Shittiest detective story ever. It was blatantly obvious the teacher was the killer, so I was anticipating it to be a red herring.
Good potential, but 4/10.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.