[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did you faggots recommend this? Do all of you enjoy see others
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 153
Thread images: 22
File: k387.png (240 KB, 700x993) Image search: [Google]
k387.png
240 KB, 700x993
Why did you faggots recommend this? Do all of you enjoy see others suffering?
>>
>>140705936
just keep reading
>>
>suffering
>when he gets yankee-chan at the end

Brocolli was a real bro, even in the darkest times, he was the only one who approached Kurosawa.
>>
File: 1453774176235.jpg (656 KB, 1000x1418) Image search: [Google]
1453774176235.jpg
656 KB, 1000x1418
Of course not, anon. Maybe you should finish this one and go to some lighthearted gag manga, like Helck.
>>
>>140705936
oH!!!! I remember this one.
Master kUROsawa was fun, it also had rage in it which is IMO the most emotional and kickass of all genres.
Rage in the sense of retribution yeah, check it out.
>>
>>140705936
>Do all of you enjoy see others suffering?
Yeah, we have a rabid group of NTRfags in this board that flocks on to things that are even remotely related to romance. Of course we do.
>>
>>140705936
>Enjoy
No, but a good story goes through all kinds of emotion, you have to consider the whole package.
>>
>>140706020
If he doesn't like that page, what makes you think he likes the rest of this shit?
>>
>>140705936
Fapnote was a good time here. Just keep reading it to the end you silly.

Broccoli-kun best bro
End girl best girl
>>
hey guys whats going on in this thread?
aw shit
>>
>>140705936
Just that brocolli deserves everything positive he can get.
I can't even remember that scene that well, cause it fit well into everything. Kurosawa isn't as weak minded to be crushed by something like this anyway.
>>
>He's a socially inept faggot

Pathetic, op
>>
>>140705936
I wished I read 1>>40705099 instead of this shit. What a complete waste of time and bandwidth.
>>
>>140705936
This manga is the prime example that /a/ has shit taste.
>>
File: 1450245565351.png (74 KB, 269x215) Image search: [Google]
1450245565351.png
74 KB, 269x215
>>140706099
Yeah, lighthearted.
>>
the saddest part was watching the otaku girl slip more and more into degeneracy
>>
File: 38.jpg (1 MB, 1692x2500) Image search: [Google]
38.jpg
1 MB, 1692x2500
>>140707564
You mean this one?
>>
>>140705936
This started good but went to fucking shit by the end
It was a total deus ex machima
The MC got scot free, considering the sick shit he did would've surely landed him in Juvenile Prison
All he got was a little beating and some ustified ostracizing from his classmates
Not to mention he got cucked and got used goods in the end
>>
>>140707741
At least he grew up ;)
>>
>>140707847
>started fapping at home instead of school
10/10 character development there, bro
>>
>>140707741
He got away with it because perfect guy Brocolli got his back and everyone including the readers were riding his dick. That's the only problem I have with the story.
>Not to mention he got cucked and got used goods in the end.
Shut the fuck up yankee-chan is pure, she just smoked a bit is all.

>>140707898
So yeah, he stopped being an edgelord who thought the whole world revolve around him.
>>
>>140708041
There is literally nothing wrong with being an edgelord. Manga like these give edgelords a bad image.
>>
File: 1459824742175.jpg (28 KB, 640x730) Image search: [Google]
1459824742175.jpg
28 KB, 640x730
>>140708081
wew lads
>>
>>140708081
>There is literally nothing wrong with being an edgelord

Welcome to 4chan, did you ever hear of anonymous?
>>
>>140708095
>falling for the edgy is bad meme
I bet you also think that the world is black and whit too, right?
>>
>>140708112
You do realize that makes no sense right?
>>
>>140708123
I bet you think being chuuni is cool, right?
>>
>>140707741
>The MC got scot free, considering the sick shit he did would've surely landed him in Juvenile Prison
I feel like the whole issue of him fucking cumming on people's belongings gets skimmed over too much. Anons automatically take his side because he's the MC and they can relate to him being so nasty, but they should imagine if he was a homo ejaculating on their things. I wonder if they'd be so quick to forgive him and root for him over the legitimately good dude?
>>
>>140705936
Do any people ITT realize that the ending is a copout done by the author? Jesus Christ, It's like EVA all over again.
>>
>>140708173
I bet you also think ghibli movies are sophisticated and mature, right?
>>
>>140708200
Jokes on you, I don't even watch Ghibli. But feeling like a special snowflake is what helps you sleep at night then good for you, I guess.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (30 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
30 KB, 480x360
>>140708081
>>
>>140708041
faggot please, even you know how unrealistic that was
Everyone was pretty much convinced that the MC would get expelled or switch school due to his family being ashamed
Or get disowned by his family
Or even get sent to the pokey, considering even stealing panties can get you arrested
And this guy went the extra mile and jacked off onto the belongings of his female classmates
That's the shit they send you to a psychiatrist for a whole decade
Also,
>yankee-chan is pure
>used to bully squirrel and is part of the reason why she went yandere mode
yankee a cunt
not to mention a shit tsundere
Though I agree MC fantasizing about raping her while rubbing one out was the best
>>
>>140708182
But he only jacked off onto the belongings of his female classmates
>>
>>140708246
That's not being an edgelord. That being a cosplay faggot. The fact that you post that image just completely show you have no idea what an edgelord is.
>>
>>140707741
>>140708269
It's possible that he would get away with it if no one bothered to go to the police with it right? Japanese culture is different so I don't know how something like this would go, they're very weirdly honor based though so maybe it's slightly plausible?

And in terms of his classmates it seems likely that most of them never did stop thinking he was weird as fuck and hating him, I only remember the main group that the manga focused on ever acting decent towards him afterwards.

The impression I got from the ending is he endured a lot of shit but got lucky and eventually everything sort of blew over.
>>
>>140708269
Nips can't handle that kind of drama in their mango. That's the best kind of explaination for it.
>>
File: 1.jpg (18 KB, 310x220) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
18 KB, 310x220
>>140705936
>/a/ idolizes a sick fuck who jacks off onto girl's possessions
>while at the same time calls pic related an edgelord; who actually had legitimate reason of doing what he did
Sasuga fags
>>
>>140708284
You do understand the point of a hypothetical question, right? To make you think about things from another perspective. If he came all over YOUR things, would you be so mad that Broccoli won? Or is it somehow okay to do it as long as it's to a woman?

Anons are dumbasses for completely ignoring that he's a shitty person who never deserved a girlfriend in the first place, solely because they self inserted too hard.
>>
>>140708425
/a/ is full of shit. Business as usual. Also, be prepared for the inevitable; >/a/ is one person meme.
>>
>>140708374
Nah man. There's so much manga out there that goes crazy with the drama but doesn't manage to have any impact because the characters and situation were never set up properly.

In terms of emotional impact I felt way more tense when he confessed than I would usually feel if someone was about to be murdered in another series.
>>
>>140708369
>>140708374
>Nips can't handle that kind of drama in their mango
In Aku no Hana, the MC literally thinks of committing suicide when his chick classmate found out about him taking his crush's gym clothes home and started blackmailing him
>>
>>140708425
You do realize those the people that you're referring to in your greentext have different opinions, right/
>>
>>140708269
>faggot please, even you know how unrealistic that was
>Everyone was pretty much convinced that the MC would get expelled or switch school due to his family being ashamed
>Or get disowned by his family
>Or even get sent to the pokey, considering even stealing panties can get you arrested
>And this guy went the extra mile and jacked off onto the belongings of his female classmates
>That's the shit they send you to a psychiatrist for a whole decade
The author wants a redemption story and he also wants to show that MC has friends who he could turn to no matter how fucked up things are and it's hard to do that if he got sent away. Or we could just leave it to his parents not caring since they were never shown anyway.
>Also,
>yankee-chan is pure
>used to bully squirrel and is part of the reason why she went yandere mode
>yankee a cunt
>not to mention a shit tsundere
That was just a phase, mkay? She turned a new leaf now, she even stopped smoking for her boyfriend!
>>
>>140708434
But he's not a faggot, you mongoloid
He specifically masturbates onto his fellow girl classmate's possessions
Obviously it is fucking bad considering he is doing this shit to women
>>
>>140708468
I'm talking about getting shamed and disowned by family, getting arrest in high school and being forced to spend your youth in a mental institute. Suicide is very light compare to that in the eyes of the nips.
>>
>>140708519
If you acknowledge that it's bad, why do you have a problem with the better man getting the girl over the shithead who jerks off on their shit? If you don't have a problem with the better man getting the girl, why are you responding to posts that clearly aren't directed at you?
>>
>>140708547
>implying that is not the reason why for him to be contemplating suicide in the first place
I was just giving an example
>>
>>140708434
I don't think he was really a bad person. He was weird from the start but never specifically tried to hurt other people until squirrel blackmailed him into it.

The only time he does it of his own will is when Takigawa starts going out with Broccoli and he gets all fucked up. Eventually he feels so guilty about everything he confesses knowing it's going to cause terrible things to happen to him.
>>
You know what would be a better ending? The MC moves out of town, cut all contacts and start a fresh. It's sure is better than "lol he come clean guys. Lets talk to him like it never happened."
>>
This thread is so blue pilled it's not even funny.
>>
>>140708425
>a clueless teenager at a rebellious phase did stupid shit but managed to realize his folly and redeemed himself
>a manchild sick fuck who fucked up his and everyone's lives, twice, despite being given a second chance to start over
Ya, I think I know who I should root for.
>>
>>140708624
Yeah that would be pretty good. A confession, then some closure with Takigawa followed by him narrowly escaping prison and starting fresh somewhere else as a better person.

Would be decent.
>>
>>140708580
>squirrel blackmailed him into it
Did you even fucking read the mango? He told squirrel to fuck off halfway through the story and told her he won't stroke his dick for her and she can tell whomever she wants about his fapping escapades (during the the school trip where she tells him to plant the bottle containing his cum stained tissues in her bag and he backs off seeing how he'll fuck up her relationship with his boyfriend)
He starts listening to her again only after going all despair mode
>>
>>140708425
No idea what's your problem with Kurosawa, but I don't know your pic either.
Kurosawa isn't even as much as edgy, but more an unsocial fuck going through puberty. He also skyrockets to a great character when he comes out with with his hobby.
>>
OP here, why is my thread gone shit? What I did wrong?
>>
>>140708723
Because you're a faggot. That's why.
>>
>>140708701
Okay but what's your point? You're not really disagreeing with me.

And I read it about 5 years ago so I'm a little rusty on the specifics but we seem to be on the same page?
>>
>>140708670
>a clueless teenager at a rebellious phase did stupid shit
So you mean if he would've raped one of her classmates it would've been fine just because "he just a kid lol" (and he really did fantasize about raping one of her classmates)
Kazuya was based because he totally knew what the fuck he was doing and did everything he can to entertain the readers and not give us a pretentious sob coming of age shitfest
>>
>>140708753
I'm just shitting on Kurosawa
>>
>>140708755
>So you mean if he would've raped one of her classmates it would've been fine just because "he just a kid lol"

No because scale matters when determining morality?
>>
The manga is talking about teenagers, I bet you guys were even worse at that age, if you ever left that, of course. This edgelord bullshit makes no sense, it's just the nature of adolescence. Everybody will pass thru this.
>>
Hey I almost beat up my teacher in high school and knocked 3 students down in the process. People didn't react like how they would react in this mango. I call bullshit.
>>
>>140708789
This is the most normalfag post I've seen today.
>inb4 >>>/r9k/
Sue me.
>>
>>140708768
It kind of sounds like you're making a case FOR him though. You agree that he tells squirrel to fuck off due to some sort of morality, and that he only started fucking with people because of her. And also once because of despair mode, which ends up causing him to confess because he feels so bad about it.
>>
>>140708790
I lightly hit a fucking cunt back in elementary school cause she was a huge cunt who took my pokemon cards from my bag and tossed them into the trash and they fucking sent me into counselling
>>
>>140708820
Fuck, now reading your previous posts; I see that you too were speaking against the MC
Sorry about that
>>
>>140708836
I got into a fight with one male classmate for every school I went to and only got suspended for three days every time.

Your mistake was hitting a girl senpai.
>>
File: 1458609502380.png (13 KB, 166x166) Image search: [Google]
1458609502380.png
13 KB, 166x166
>>140708809
Seems like I hit the spot. Leave your adolescence behind anon, you need to an adult in order to browse this site.
>>
>>140708864
I wasn't though, I was making a case for him and was saying that it sounds like you are too.
>>
>>140708885
Why not both?
>>
>>140708425
Well your pic related is a rapist and murderer
>>
>>140708755
Next stop: comparing him to Hitler
>>
>>140708876
Now that I think about it, she did that because she used to talk to only me in the whole class and some guys started making fun of me for that
So I started acting bitchy towards her and told her to go bother someone else
I remember she didn't interact much with other people besides me
Was she like an IRL tsundere or something?
Whatever, fuck 3DPD anyway
Sorry for blogpost
>>
>>140708982
At least he didn't cum into a person's bag ;)
>>
>>140708755
>So you mean if he would've raped one of her classmates it would've been fine just because "he just a kid lol" (and he really did fantasize about raping one of her classmates)
How is this relevant?
>>
>>140705936
Is her name seriously Magister?
>>
>>140709024
Is this now a thread about how we fucked up with girls in school? I personally had 3 girls who were interested in me but I turned them all down harshly because I thought they were mocking me. It turns out they totally weren't.
>>
>>140709024
No, anon you were the tsundere, and a terrible one at that. I would friendzone the shit out of you if I was a harem protag.
>>
>>140709045
Afroguy is otaku trash
How the fuck did he even get the girl to become his GF and even partake in his faggotry is beyond me
>>
>>140709075
Fuck you asshole
I busted my ass doing shitty chores around the house and making money to buy those cards
And this bitch thinks she's more worth than my pokemon cards?
>>
>>140709116
shit, meant to quote >>140709078
instead of >>140709075
>>
>>140709082
Out of everything in the manga that's the most unrealistic part. I'm willing to believe that Takigawa would hang out with losers, I'm not willing to believe that she'd date them.
>>
>>140709138
>Taking someone's (You) away from them

Wow you really are a heartless bastard aren't you?
>>
>>140709082
Are you saying this from self-experience?
>>
Can people please stop defending this mango already it's been years already and it's all the same shit.
>brocolli did nothing wrong
>cigar chick best grill
>the ending was totally realistic
Just shut up already. You guys are beating a dead horse.
>>
>>140709138
You was probably her only 'friend' and she just did it to get your attention. You probably meant more to her than those pokemon cards to you. Maybe you should say sorry to her if you ever see her again.
>>
>>140706375
Because there's healing.
>>
>>140709240
Did you forget the fucking fact that I had to go to counselling?
And for a whole fucking year
They actually considered making me study with the tards in the "special" class
Not to mention the principal of the school was such a feminist cunt she would shit on me for the years I studied there
>>
>>140709252
NNB was healing. This aint it.
>>
>>140709295
Suit yourself, I guess. She probably had it pretty hard too considering she was such a no-friend loner, maybe she even felt like shit for sending you there.
>>
>>140707741
>The MC got scot free, considering the sick shit he did would've surely landed him in Juvenile Prison
Getting someone sent to Juvie in Japan is fucking hard, especially considering schools prefer to never report cases of bullying and harassment to the police because of the trouble and bad reputation it'll create. At worst, he'd be sent to a juvenile training school, but 90% of time he'd just get stern talking too, a report to his parents and that's all.
>>
File: 007.jpg (214 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
007.jpg
214 KB, 800x1200
Here's a light-hearted mango, senpai
>>
>>140709392
Yeah, she made a card and all but I threw it in the trash in front of her
Just like she did to my cards
Some guys later told me that she was crying in the classroom
Dammit, why are you making me remember this?
>>
>>140708269
>Everyone was pretty much convinced that the MC would get expelled or switch school due to his family being ashamed
>Or get disowned by his family
>Or even get sent to the pokey, considering even stealing panties can get you arrested
>And this guy went the extra mile and jacked off onto the belongings of his female classmates
>That's the shit they send you to a psychiatrist for a whole decade
This isn't America, dude. Worse stuff happens in Japanese schools all the time and often nobody gets punished at all.
>>
>>140709425
I know that but at least this guy should've gotten expelled
>>140709473
>implying you know everything about japanese schools just because you played YMK
>>
>>140708425
He was given a lifetime pass to start over and he fucked up the timeline. Even his future wants to kill him. Also he's fucking boring when not raping or murdering
>>
>>140709082
Just because he's an otaku doesn't mean he's a loser, Brocolli is confident, outgoing, and just a nice guy in general, fucking everyone in his class loves him.
>How the fuck did he even get the girl to become his GF and even partake in his faggotry is beyond me
Did you forget the part where Magister was originally a nerd so it's pretty natural for her to get interested in a nerdy hobby?
>>
>>140709459
That was pretty dense of you, anon. If it weren't for you being an elementary schooler, I'd think you are a harem MC, a tsundere harem MC.
>>
>>140709082
Because he's not a socially inept faggot even if he's an otaku
>>
>>140709542
>Just because he's an otaku doesn't mean he's a loser
Only in the 2D realm
>>
File: oWgz1Dl.png (351 KB, 496x811) Image search: [Google]
oWgz1Dl.png
351 KB, 496x811
>>140709624
Explain this fuccboi. He's a wrestler now with signature moves called "Nico Nico Knee" and "The Third Impact"
>>
>>140709722
>How does make it feel

I only feel shit taste. Rei was way better than Asuka
>>
>>140709722
Celebrities gets a free pass.
>>
>>140705936
WHY YOU FUCKING FAGGOT CANT HANDLE ANYTHING OUTSIDE OF YOUR MUM'S BREASTS? IT'S NOT EVEN FUCKING NTR YOU EVEN KNOW?

YOU KNOW WHAT NTR EVEN MEANS FROM THE FIRST PLACE?

KUROSAWA AND THAT BITCH NEVER EVER HAD A ROMANTISTIC RELATIONSHIP BEFORE. IT'S ALL FUCKING THAT KUROSAWA'S PITIFUL DELUSION THAT "IT WILL BE FUCKING GOOD TO BE HER BF HURR". YOU FUCKING FAGGOT ALWAYS THINK LIKE "HURR THAT GIRL IS KIND TO ME SHE MUST WANT TO BECOME MY GF DURR"

AND NO ANSWER IS FUCKING NOT YOU FUCKING FAGGOT
>>
>>140709909
Shut up, kid. Grown ups are talking.
>>
>>140709909
You really think that your normalfag bullshit will fool anyone?
>>
>>140709909
>chad: the post
>>
File: 1451421221849.jpg (26 KB, 500x313) Image search: [Google]
1451421221849.jpg
26 KB, 500x313
>>140709722
>Asuka
>>
>>140706375
It gets better, no one likes that plain whore anyway.
>>
>>140707601
Please no.
>>
File: k620.jpg (97 KB, 655x444) Image search: [Google]
k620.jpg
97 KB, 655x444
best girl
>>
File: 05.jpg (88 KB, 728x1033) Image search: [Google]
05.jpg
88 KB, 728x1033
>>140712717
>best girl
only for raping
>>
>>140713844
that's what they are made for in the first place
>>
>>140705936
He ended up with best girl, I see nothing wrong in this.
>>
>>140705936
I eat despair for fucking breakfast
>>
File: H_Two_c16_176.jpg (599 KB, 1137x1600) Image search: [Google]
H_Two_c16_176.jpg
599 KB, 1137x1600
I wish I could see her despair when she finds her phone, and realizes that her beloved boyfriend, who just broke up with her because she's fucking a teacher, has left her
>>
>>140713974
>being this delusional
>>
>>140707601
What is this
>>
>>140705936
Molester man was better anyway.
>>
>>140712717
Yeah she is the best gyaru
>>
File: 1461396579044.png (87 KB, 255x255) Image search: [Google]
1461396579044.png
87 KB, 255x255
>>140714655
Boku no lurk more.
>>
>>140714914
>worst girl wins in both series
Is this the author's fetish? Introducing best girl and then pulling a bait and switch and making worst girl win out of nowhere?
Though I agree Kansai had some proper personality as compared to the slut Sugawa
Though Miss Understanding is still best girl
>>
>>140715287
Same artist, different authors.
>>
File: 21341312231.jpg (57 KB, 562x799) Image search: [Google]
21341312231.jpg
57 KB, 562x799
>>140715287
>worst girl

Shit taste, anon.
>>
>>140709508
>I know that but at least this guy should've gotten expelled
Much better to ignore it, since he'd already stopped doing it. Don't want to bring attention to past affairs. Expulsion is for when they keep doing it.
>>
>>140715579
>payoff for being her bitch boy is only one moment of dere-ness
Tsunderes are fucking trash
>>
>>140707741
>he got cucked
Are you literally retarded? Honest question. I want to know.
>>
>>140708434
>deserved a girlfriend
Do you really think the world, or fiction for that matter, operates according to your weird ideas about people getting what they deserve (never mind your weird ideas about what they do or don't deserve)?
>>
>>140706045
>>140706378
This and this, and how was that saying?
Bros before whores
>>
>>140709722
Well at least he's an athlete getting jobs
>>
>>140707741
>>140708269
This is Japan you faggot, there you can kidnap a girl, torture, rape and kill her and you get is a few years in prision. No one is gonna complaint about an edgelord fapping in school
>>
Alright guys let's have a nice talk here
Am I the only one who was really let down by this ?
Everything went downhill after MC told everyone what he did.
It just became a disney ending where everyone accepts him and even a girl fall in love with him.
I was seriously disappointed.
>>
>>140716175
>This is Japan you faggot
It'll make national news though
Here in Murrica that's nothing
>>
>>140716204
>a disney ending
I don't know what you wanted but I thought it was well done
Get your dose of edgy with Aku no Hana
>>
File: Boom.jpg (47 KB, 225x318) Image search: [Google]
Boom.jpg
47 KB, 225x318
>>140716204

Honestly Molester man was better.
>>
>>140716254
I got nothing against happy endings anon,it's just that it wrapped up too quickly and i thought that the manga would be realistic (at least a bit).

>>140716263
I fucking loved it
It's even better when you know that it's from a true story
>>
>>140716263
All I can say about this one was Loli a shit
I sort of felt bad for her but she came out of nowhere

>>140716331
>the equivalent of a greentext story on /b/
>true story
For all we know it never happened, or only the first misunderstanding part happened
>>
File: 1460526650256.png (410 KB, 883x757) Image search: [Google]
1460526650256.png
410 KB, 883x757
>>140716369
I want to believe
>>
>>140716331

It is one of the best self insert mangas I ever seen and considering it literally has 4chan in the manga I was sold. I was dying when they were calling him a beta pussy faggot in the chat.

>>140716369

She made a move and it didn't pan out. She is cute and so I am sure she can get a guy.
>>
>>140714522
source?
>>
>>140716885
Why the fuck not, i'm a nice guy
http://g.e-hentai.org/g/444302/88c4b3f587/
>>
>>140715579
I like her.
>>
>>140716331
It was realistic, but he changed from /a/ into a normie, so you can no longer relate.
>>
>>140707601
New chapter out? She got a happy ending? That makes me happy
>>
>>140718230
Just read it. This is not happy at all!
>>
File: 1460196175215.png (4 MB, 1348x2580) Image search: [Google]
1460196175215.png
4 MB, 1348x2580
>>140718230
She didn't.
>Selling her body for money, despite being heavily pregnant
>Still doing heroin, but slowly dialing down so she doens't drop dead from withdrawal
>Has quite a bit of money saved up
>A gang of her former classmates find her
>After belittling her, the proceed to beat the everloving fuck out of her, rape her with bottles, and kill her unborn baby
>They leave, taking her money with them
>Dying, she dopes up one more time, before dragging herself to a nearby mirror
>Sobbing, bleeding out, with a dead baby inside her, she puts her hair up the way it used to be
>She collapses, having a heroin induced hallucination before passing away
That vision of her and her future daughter? Nothing but the hallucination of a dying mind
>>
File: 1460476466253.png (187 KB, 400x750) Image search: [Google]
1460476466253.png
187 KB, 400x750
>>140718370
Jesus
>>
>>140718370
Good lord.
>>
>>140716204
The main characters that somewhat knew him best kind of accepted him over time.

Throughout the rest of middle school he remained bullied about it however, and even in high school his reputation didn't die down, so it doesn't really seem perfect.
>>
File: Mass of Unending Suffering.png (157 KB, 674x338) Image search: [Google]
Mass of Unending Suffering.png
157 KB, 674x338
>>140718370
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 674x315) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 674x315
>>140718370
Fucking christ, ShindoL
>>
Holy shit squirrel is so cute
Thread replies: 153
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.