[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the whole show gonna be like this? I get that I'm supposed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 38
File: bullshit.jpg (58 KB, 554x312) Image search: [Google]
bullshit.jpg
58 KB, 554x312
Is the whole show gonna be like this?
I get that I'm supposed to root for MC because he's an underdog, but it's hard to do so when it seems he's achieving things not by working hard to get on the same level as other heroes, but just by being heroic regardless of rules or logic.

He's just as Marysue as Kirito except he's using "muh heroism" to bend the hearts of people around him instead of an OP set of battle skills.
>>
He spent about 10 months doing hard work just to not get killed inheriting his super power and even then it fucks him up badly. Things might go smoothly for him sometimes, but it's not ever on the same level as those like Kirito.
>>
>>140702722
Right now he's still doing mock battles for points from judges. In a real battle, breaking 3 of your limbs for one all or nothing attack doesn't work too well.
>>
>>140702722
>Marysue
Misusing terms so badly like this reflects poorly on you anon.
>>
>Secondaries having shit taste
What a surprise.
>>
>>140702722
"not by working hard"?
He spent 10 months in hell to get swole and become a hero and, worried that he could take more punishment, told Satan to turn up the heat more
I'm not following you anon

The exam had his own logic from the start, remember "there's no countdown in a real battle"?
That was the first cue to the real meaning of the exam: villain points are just an indicator of success, but in real life there's not gonna be a scoreboard, you will be judged for your actions.
All the other heroes were going to let the girl die because they were focused on villain points instead of being focused on... being heroes

In that aspect, Midoriya is the only one who passed the exam.
>>
>>140702722
>not by working hard
Are you even watching the anime?
He's the one who had to work the hardest of all.
Also, he'll be in hospital with most of his limbs turned to dust after every major battle, so he's always paying a high price for his power.
>>
>>140702722
>Is the whole show gonna be like this?
Yes. In the next episode a teacher known for expelling weak students will approve Deku just because "muh resolution".
>>
>>140703702
What the fuck are you on about?

The reason Deku failed the first time is because the teacher offed his power on purpose because he thinks Deku's gonna wreck his whole arm on a throw.
>>
>retards defending this garbage

lol
>>
>>140703702
Expelling Deku would be a really fucking stupid thibg to do at that point (as pointed out by said teacher himself) tbqh.
>>
>>140702722
He trained for ten months to be barely ready to receive a power and broke 3/4 limbs on a single punch when he believed that he would fail the test if he did so.

You kind of need to be heroic to be a hero you know. If the school punished being heroic what would be the point?
>>
>>140702722
At least Izuku actually resembles a human being.
Unlike Kirito. What was he, a robot?

Wrong use of Mary Sye btw
>>
>MC wants to be a hero but has no special powers
>Instead of working hard to overcome his lack of power, gets a very OP special power transferred to him merely by luck and showing MUH HEROISM.

>Fails exam because even with his new power he's still incompetent
>Still passes because of some asspull MUH HEROISM rule that was never explained to anyone before and it vastly overshadows all other rules.
>>
>>140702722
>regardless of rules or logic
what rules and logic is he defying?
>>
>>140703822
>Does not have supporting evidence to support that its garbage

Please use your local thesaurus for the correct comeback please.
>>
>>140703982
"Thesaurus" whut???
>>
>>140702893
nope. it's the same level.
>>
>>140703968
There's plenty of other asspulls in the show that you can call out instead of whining that a character's instinct to help people gets them recognition by a hero and rescue points on a hero exam.
>>
>>140703968
>>Still passes because of some asspull MUH HEROISM rule that was never explained to anyone before and it vastly overshadows all other rules.
The whole point is that it wasn't explained. If they knew they got points for acting heroic then everyone would be doing it. If they don't know about the extra points then only those who are truly heroic will act and get the bonus points.
>>
>>140703968
Is this bait?
>Instead of working hard to overcome his lack of power
He fucked himself for 10 straight months. I don't think any of the other heroes did anything even close to what deku did in that montage.
>Fails exam because even with his new power he's still incompetent
He literally just got the power and hadn't had a chance to use it
>>Still passes because of some asspull MUH HEROISM rule that was never explained to anyone before
It's not explained because they're looking for people who are 100% virtuous without looking for personal gain. Telling them about it would completely negate the point of the whole thing.
>vastly overshadows all other rules.
It's literally weighted exactly the same as the other way to get points, my sweet retard
>>
>>140703922
Deku is always right.
Even when he's being reckless he's being a true hero.
Even when he's disobeying orders he's being a true hero.
Even when he's being suicidal he's being a true hero.

That's pretty Mary Sue.
>>
>>140702722
>shitposters in charge of making shit bait threads
Come on
>>
I'm watching this show with my gf, and i'm actually surprised of how much i'm enjoying it.
There's a laughable amount of crying, though.
>>
>>140703753
>because he thinks Deku's gonna wreck his whole arm on a throw.
And that was the case. And he would have still been last.
>>
>>140704057
Fuck off, prag. Kirito got good laying on his fucking back.
>>
>giant robot is clearly the most dangerous
>"but you guys don't have to destroy it :^)"

i was expecting it to be worth all the points since it was the boss desu

not very heroic to fight all the scrubs for points, but leave the big one wrecking the mock town
>>
>>140704247
Nah man, instead of obliterating his whole arm, he only obliterated his fingers.

Also, IIRC, he did as well as Bakugou in the throwing test. I remember a panel of him being super miffed about it.
>>
>>140702893
>but it's not ever on the same level as those like Kirito.
>ignoring the fact that Kirito grinded 24/7 for 2 years to get to where he is
>>
>>140702722
Why would you even want to root for that shitty beta? Do it for some other hero.
>>
>>140704247
Great job completely missing the point of Aizawa's test.

>>140704147
Except in literally every battle he's ended up nearly killing himself. He may be right all the time but he pays a seriously high price for it.
>>
>All those Naruto funs telling MC will someday become Hokage because of his hard work
>>
It just seems that Deku always gets a free pass regardless of what we're told first just because of his heroism, even if he's not really competent at all.

It makes perfect sense for a guy with no powers to not be able to be a hero, BUT HEY, Deku is SO heroic, let's give him a free special power.

>Muh 10 months.
Means jackshit. 10 months is fucking nothing in exchange for a trait that you either get or don't get when you're born. Means much less from a narrative point of view when it goes by in like 15 mins.

It makes perfect sense for Deku to fail the exam according to the rules that were laid out for everyone even if he tried really hard, because hey, just because you tried hard doesn't mean you're actually good at it, BUT HEY, Deku is SO heroic, let's give him a free pass because of that even though he would get destroyed in actual combat and just get in the way.
>>
File: all kawaii.png (234 KB, 606x629) Image search: [Google]
all kawaii.png
234 KB, 606x629
>>140702722
>not by working hard to get on the same level as other heroes

f- grade bait
>>
>>140703968
>HEROISM
its just new brand for FRIENDSHIP. Its typical JUMP manga after all.
>>
>>140704443
>Completely missing the point: the post.
>>
>school designed to teach kids how to grow up to be good, caring, selfless, resolute heroes
>/a/ spergs out when the mc is lauded for having these qualities
>>
>>140704470
Exactly.
But you know, shonen MCs are actually somewhat competent at what they do, and usually save FRIENDSHIP as a last minute asspull for final bosses or other though threats, where as BNHA seems to be exploiting it far too much only a couple episodes in.
>>
>>140704433
>Except in literally every battle he's ended up nearly killing himself.
And once again, he's being more heroic than everyone else by doing so.
>>
>>140704363
He stopped his first throw because he was going to break his arm. He didn't stop the second.
>>140704247
How are you contradicting what I said? He would have been last and he would have broken his arm, this is a fact, faggot.
>>
>>140704559
Second quote was for >>140704433
>>
>>140704443
this is called gary stu, anon
>>
>Durr Deku always gets fucked in battles

And even after getting fucked a considerable amount of times, each one worse than the one before, he's fine and healthy, ready to go and do the madman act again.

We discussed this throughly when he fought muscle freak but he still got healed and was given a simple warning that everyone knows doesn't mean shit.

That's the only thing that really bothers me about Deku's power
>>
Why can't /a/ let me enjoy this series? I want to discuss it with people that enjoy it too but shitposters and animeonlys come and ruin the thread, we know the series is generic, we know it's as basic as shounen gets but you don't see me shitting up your jojo generals or your mecha anime threads, please shitposters leave and let me enjoy this series with people that have seen at least some anime in their life and are not sperglords shouting this is the new OPM I don't want needing to go to MAL to discuss a fucking shounen jump adaptation
>>
>>140704518
>lol, didn't read the thread.
>>
>>140704443
But he passed the test because he was heroic, which was the point of the exam, they quite literally spell it out for you.
>>
>>140704443

>It makes perfect sense for Deku to fail the exam according to the rules that were laid out for everyone even if he tried really hard, because hey, just because you tried hard doesn't mean you're actually good at it, BUT HEY, Deku is SO heroic, let's give him a free pass because of that even though he would get destroyed in actual combat and just get in the way.

All the other participants were being graded on a combination of their combat points and their rescue points, not just Deku. Uraraka wouldn't have passed either if she hadn't gone to save Deku from falling. Very likely some of the other classmates also would have failed if they hadn't done similar things that we simply weren't shown. In fact, many of the students scored higher than him from a combination of their combat and rescue points.

They didn't tell anyone about this grading system, because then the people who went around smashing shit would have just sat until they could compete with each other over saving one of the weaker entrants, and then the only sorts of heroes that would come out of UA would be publicity chasers like Mt. Lady.
>>
>>140704644
You don't complain about shitposting in /a/, you report and ignore it.
>>
>>140704644
Fuck off retard. You think you can only discuss things with all people who likes it? Fucking redditor.
>>
>>140703629
this
>>
>>140704443
>even if he's not really competent at all.
He just got his power. Literally hours before the test. Everybody got years to test out theirs.

Plus this is a school. Drawing out potential should be the goal.
He proved he had the right attitude even if he's not quite there.

Plus he aced the written exam.
>>
File: 1455387622239.png (755 KB, 767x720) Image search: [Google]
1455387622239.png
755 KB, 767x720
>>140704644
>Why can't /a/ let me enjoy this series?

I agree that /a/nons sometimes are huge faggots, the only enjoyable threads for me this season are the Kabaneri and Kiznaiver ones because spoilershitters fuck any discussion in cases of good stuff like Re:zero.

But in this case you gotta grow some thicker skin. There's discussion going on right here anytime, even if it's deeply buried under shitposting, it's up to you to take the bait or ignore it
>>
>>140704778
>Plus he aced the written exam.
No.
>>
>>140704644
The whole reason you cant discuss the show is because of circlejerk of obsessed fanboys that jump on every person that tells about something they dislike about show as herecy and immidiately try to burn on the stake.

i.e. like the whole people comming telling they dont like that MC whines all the time, enjoying show otherwise immidiately turning into autistic 12years old telling how its just accents the maturity of MC, is relatable to them as kids and everyone who doesnt like it is a troll.
>>
>>140703968
>Fails the exam
By your logic half of his classmates also failed.
>>
>>140704443
>Means much less from a narrative point of view when it goes by in like 15 mins.
That's actually a pretty significant amount of time to dedicate to it.
>>
>>140704764
Fuck off you stupid retard since when does shitposting like a retard counts as discussion? Go back to /v/ where your retardness is allowed /a/ is for discussing anime and manga dumb crossborder and what you retards are doing is just replying some epic wins comments like "no, it isn't, admit it's garbage already" fuck that shit if you have some real issues with any series elaborate your replies if not then >>>/out/ with you
>>
Are people genuinely surprised by the way he passed the test, how can someone even label something so obvious an 'asspull'?
>>
File: My Hero Academia v1-151.jpg (378 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
My Hero Academia v1-151.jpg
378 KB, 800x1200
If Deku wanted to be a hero so much why didn't he train his body much earlier before his meeting with All Might? Isn't it completely illogical?
>>
>>140704954
>BokuCapeshitard
>telling others to get to /v/
max irony
>>
>>140704956
Because even if he trained his body he would still be a scrub against anybody with powers. He chose to train his mind since that's what he thought he was best at.
>>
>>140703629
There's athletes that train their whole lives for the Olympics and still lose.

Deku trains for 10 months, gets a free power, uses it for the first time ever and somehow manages to pass a test designed for people that have been using their powers their entire lives.
>>
>>140704954
You truly are retarded. You call that shitposting because other anons don't like everything in it like you. You are a dumb fanboy who only want to talk with other dumb fanboys. You think telling me to go back to /v/ will make me believe that you are used to be here? Faggot.
>>
>>140704955

They even had the glasses guy practically spelling it for the audience
>>
File: 1450476951123.jpg (29 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1450476951123.jpg
29 KB, 640x640
>>140704978
Nice response, the fact that BnHA is capeshit and I enjoy it has nothing to do with /v/

Here's your last (you) from me tonight
>>
>>140705003
It's almost like super strength isn't hard to wrap your head around.
>>
>>140705003
>manages to pass a test designed for people that have been using their powers their entire lives.

Part of the test is in the information they don't tell them. It's a test of character as much as it is a test of physical skill.
Plus they put 0 points on the huge robot because they don't want anybody trying to fight it and get severely injured. Deku still beat it, which is impressive by itself.
>>
>>140705007
And you have some real reading disabilities I am pretty muchas aware of how generic this series is and i'm sure a lot of people dislike it and dislike the fact that shounenshit us discussed here but you'll have to cope with it or at least learn to give some context to your problems with the series or as I said before get out of these threads and go discuss some other series of your enjoyment
>>
>>140704999
He could at least have done something like Black clover's MC and trained hard his body for seemingly no reason.
Even if it didn't mean shit against someone with a strong quirk he could have used some extra gains and strenght coupled with his brain to pull some batman shit off.
>>
>>140705201
Batman shit doesn't work without an obscene amount of money, and even then it shouldn't work.
But i see you,
>>
>>140704717
he is literally the only one who was heroic. the way to made mc right by made everone else is left is too mary sue'ish.
>>
>>140703822
>his arguments are "lol" or "it's shounenshit"
>>
File: 1445600120999.jpg (86 KB, 604x558) Image search: [Google]
1445600120999.jpg
86 KB, 604x558
>shounen super hero anime adaptation
>not expecting marysue
wew
>>
>>140704999
So what? He said he was not giving up and was continuing to take his notes. Why wouldn't he train his body? It's useful even when you don't want to be a hero. It doesn't make sense. He was expecting to save people with his notebook?
>>
>Deku got first place at the sport festival with no quirk
>But training his body would do nothing
>>
>>140704388
Playing in a game world where your attributes rise with grinding numbers is the same thing as backbreaking labor in the real world.
>>
>>140705246
>Batman shit doesn't work without an obscene amount of money
Come on man, you don't need to be a billionaire to throw some cooling agent or ethanol/acetone at kacchan's hands and fuck with his nitroglycerin explosions while you fuck his fuccboi face good with your /fit/ fists
>>
>>140705289
You don't know that for certain, but it does seem that way.
>>
Nice thread.
>>
>>140702722
Go watch The Incredibles, the guy with no power go full fuck this shit, I'll use the power of science.
>>
>>140705345
>>Deku got first place at the sport festival with no quirk
That's a lie
>>
>>140705345
He didn't get first, he was like 8th
>>
>>140703968
>Instead of working hard to overcome his lack of power
Deku is more defined by being a strategist who uses his supa strength in critical moments.

In fact, that's the whole point of All Might gifting One For All to a quirkless. He spent his whole fucking life compensating for his lack of a quirk by learning every possible thing about anyone with noteworthy quirks and being stuck on the outside looking in.

Do you think Bakugo would appreciate the opportunity like Deku did? Or even someone more reasonable like Midori or Ueno? No, they wouldn't.
>>
>>140705345
That was the thing was the points right.

Didn't he finish fairly low?
>>
>>140705412
I'm not sure that would work.
And how do you expect Deku to do anything against Iida? Or against Todoroki? Or against Kaminari (electric)?
>>
File: 018.png (312 KB, 1710x1250) Image search: [Google]
018.png
312 KB, 1710x1250
>>140705713
>>140705730
>>140705778
>>
>>140702722
He's not a mary sue, and its stupid if you think he is

He's always killing himself and breaking all of his arms with his powers, and not really the strongest anything even at this point. He loses to fire and ice in the upcoming tournament, he's considered decent but he's not special. There are two or three stronger people than him in the class.

He had to work for his power, and he never stops working for it each battle where he kills himself.
>>
>>140705839
I meant that he did in fact use his Quirk
>>
>>140705839
huh i thought someone got the headband from him, i must be misremembering
>>
>>140705858
That's from the first game, the obstacle course
>>
>>140705858
he's talking about the first test only, AKA he's baiting.
>>
>>140705839
>>140705858
That was only for the race, the first part of the event.

His headband was stolen by ice guy

and he lost the tournament to ice guy.

He didn't even finish in the top three overall
>>
>>140705879
right and then it was the race?
>>
>>140702722
Why is it wong for Deku to be gifted a super power later in life? He's being gifted because All Might thinks he deserves it, while everyone else is gifted with powers at birth regardles of if they deserve it or not.
>>
File: 1461556052756.jpg (209 KB, 922x493) Image search: [Google]
1461556052756.jpg
209 KB, 922x493
>>
>>140705926
Midoriya's mom's power seems pretty neat.

Mild telekinesis would be great for a lazy person
>>
>>140705893
>Only part of the test
>Doesn't count
>That's bait
Now that's some damage control.
>>
>>140705906
The obstacle course was the race. The second game was the headband.
>>
>>140705950
>>Deku got first place at the sport festival
Except he didn't though
>>
File: 1399600258218.jpg (172 KB, 950x950) Image search: [Google]
1399600258218.jpg
172 KB, 950x950
I don't see what else he is suppose to do? Some people just have a thing for saving people where others don't.

He busted his ass to get the quirk, I thought they handled it fine.

He doesn't change either so you might as well drop it if you're sick of him saving people constantly triggers you.
>>
>>140705809
>I'm not sure that would work.

Early in its history, it was discovered that liquid nitroglycerin can be "desensitized" by cooling it to about 5 to 10 °C (40 to 50 °F). At this temperature nitroglycerin freezes, contracting upon solidification. Thawing it out can be extremely sensitizing, especially if impurities are present or the warming is too rapid.[12] It is possible to chemically "desensitize" nitroglycerin to a point where it can be considered approximately as "safe" as modern high explosives, such as by the addition of approximately 10% to 30% ethanol, acetone,[13] or dinitrotoluene. (The percentage varies with the desensitizing agent used.
Desensitization requires extra effort to reconstitute the "pure" product. Failing this, it must be assumed that desensitized nitroglycerin is substantially more difficult to detonate, possibly rendering it useless as an explosive for practical application.

>lida
I believe i saw somewhere in the manga that his engine can get stuck, so you could deal with him just like you deal with a car.

>Kaminari
He becomes a retard after using his power, so maybe using something to redirect the electric charge or directly avoiding it should be enough

>Todoroki
Now this is a fight you can't win without asspulls.

Still, my point was about average life before even joining yuuei, and most quirks aren't nearly as powerful as the ones we're talking about. Maybe that way Deku wouldn't have started as such a big fag
>>
>deserves everything good since he trained for 10 months
>even though he spent his life before meeting All-Might doing jackshit to try to improve himself in any way
>>
>>140706037
He's just Kirito mary sue though
>>
Deku is basically Steve Rogers.
There were plenty of other physically better people, but he was chosen because of his heroic traits and willingness to fight despite his own weakness. Like that scene in the movie where a general tests the candidates by throwing a grenade, and when everyone else runs away, Steve surrounds the grenade with his body intending to sacrifice his life to save others.
And Steve Rogers didn't even do 10-month training, they just injected him with some stuff and BAM instant athlete.
>>
>>140706088
All Might liked his spirit

Its not your power that makes you a hero, its your heart that lets you rush in and try to save someone rather than standing on the sidelines that shows whether you have real hero quality.

Deku in the first chapter even when powerless still tried to save Kacchan unlike the other people. Also All Might himself was originally quirkless just like Deku.

Its supposed to be in reference to Captain America, who was a weak nerd at first in life, but then he got super soldier serum and became hero.
>>
>>140703629
This. Also, he didn't even come in first place, he came in 7th.
And the logic is perfectly sound. They're running an exam for heroes. Did you think being heroic wasn't going to be accounted for? If this was a standard battle tournament or such, sure. But that was never the premise.
>>
>>140705289
The fuck are you talking about? Main girl only passed because of rescue points too. Plenty of people got rescue points.
>>
>>140706160
I understand why the reader is supposed to think Deku is heroic.
I'm saying that someone whose entire life revolved around being a hero should have tried to improve himself in some way.

Even if if getting swole isn't going to let you act on the same level as people who can shoot fireballs and fly, it still improves your ability to save people.
>>
>>140706219
>I'm saying that someone whose entire life revolved around being a hero should have tried to improve himself in some way.

Because comic book trope

Peter Parker, Bruce Banner, Steve Rogers, Tony Stark, etc

You got to start off as weak nerd at first.
>>
>>140705944
That certainly explains her later life weight gain.
>>
File: 1457513004039.gif (2 MB, 380x238) Image search: [Google]
1457513004039.gif
2 MB, 380x238
I swear people throw the word mary sue around to every main character unless they're being shitted on 24/7

or entire role is to BE shitted on 24/7
>>
File: 1460938390327.jpg (52 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
1460938390327.jpg
52 KB, 400x600
>>140702722
Is this a joke? Deku is the only person in the show who ISN'T a Mary Sue. All the other heroes have their powers from birth and take them for granted/succeed simply by how lucky they are in getting a good power.

Ever since TFA came out, there's been a serious rash of people calling things Mary Sues without actually understanding what the fuck they're talking about. You're no different, OP.
>>
>tfw Ojiro isn't the MC
>>
>>140706336
I think you're the one that understand the least that term, anon.
>>
>>140706353
>Wanting a furry
>>
>>140704147

Wow, a character whose one and only goal in life is to be a hero (so much so he spent his entire student life studying what it means to be a hero, what actions heroes take, and the applications of other heroes powers) is good at being a hero. What are the fucking odds.

>>140703968

You do realize the heroism points being a secret is the entire point of those points in the first place, right? It's not like they made an exception just because it's him. Other characters got heroism points as well, albeit on a smaller scale (because their acts were on a smaller scale).
>>
>>140702722
Fuck off Suti you dumbass faggot shitposter
>>
File: Mary Sue.png (269 KB, 764x303) Image search: [Google]
Mary Sue.png
269 KB, 764x303
>>140706336
>Ever since TFA came out, there's been a serious rash of people calling things Mary Sues without actually understanding what the fuck they're talking about.
It started long before TFA.
Actual Mary Sues are quite rare.
>>
>>140706201
>Main girl only passed because of rescue points too.
no.

there is deus ex machina in literally every episode. give mc all-might strength because it's the only way to continue story; let mc save girl because it's the only way to give him points and continue story. it's just ridiculous how people still defend this.
>>
>>140706578
The writer is doing things to continue the story?
What madness is this?
>>
>>140703968
What do you expect reading a jump manga?
Also MC trained for several months and still has to further train his body, he also breaks his body a dozen times because he goes overboard with his power.
That his power is OP is the whole point of his power, but at least he cannot completly use it without repurcussions yet, only partly, while other jump heroes often get OP powers without a problem.

Also that they never explained the rescue rule was part of the test, they wanted to see who would go rescuing people without being rewarded for it, since this is a main part of being a hero. You could see that coming desu.
>>
>>140702722
>I was only 14 years old
>I loved All Might so much, I had all the merchandise and comics
>I pray to All Might every night before bed, thanking him for the lives he has saved
>"All Might is love" I say; "All Might is life"
>My mom hears me and breaks down crying
>I know she doesn't believe in me
>I called her a fat cow
>She slaps me and sends me to my room
>I'm crying now, and my face hurts
>I lay in bed crying and its really cold
>I feel a warmth moving towards me
>I feel something touch me
>It's All Might
>I am so happy
He whispers into my ear "You can be a hero."
>He grabs me with his powerful quirk-enhanced hands and puts me down onto my hands and knees
>I'm ready
>I drag heavy objects for All Might
>He sits there encouraging me
>It hurts so much but I do it for All Might
>I can feel my muscles tearing as my eyes start to water
>I push against his force
>I want to please All Might
>He roars in a mighty roar as he fills my throat with his hair
>My mom walks in
>All Might looks her straight in the eyes and says "I am here."
>All Might jumps out my window, then starts coughing up blood
>All Might is love. All Might is life.
>>
File: good guy kirishima.jpg (97 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
good guy kirishima.jpg
97 KB, 1280x720
>>140706578
>>
>>140706433
>Wow, a character whose one and only goal in life is to be a hero is good at being a hero. What are the fucking odds.
Odds of being right when disobeying experience heroes? Are you stupid?
>>
File: img000011.png (543 KB, 853x1250) Image search: [Google]
img000011.png
543 KB, 853x1250
Also that arc where they fought Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle
>>
>>140704388
>>140705369
Only difference being that in one case the class loser became strong through hard work, while the message of SAO is that a shut-in gamer (such as you! due to obvious self-insert bait) becomes a hero just by wasting his life on games.

Plus, the MC of BnHA actually gets bullied and laughed at, while Kirito "the socially awkward loser" has girls jumping on his dick left and right, even all the guys want to suck his dick.

It's a completely different message being sent
>>
>>140706571
That's a Marry Sue though, the perfect wife.
>>
>>140706658

Are you? Breaking the rules to do something right is a running theme in the manga. Even the other characters in the manga do it. Current arc has a character who has played a smaller role suggesting the break-in at one of the villain's safe houses. They are disobeying what the heroes say so that they can DO HEROIC SHIT. The heroes are literally telling them not to because it's too dangerous, not because it's not heroic.

More importantly, you're complaining about Mary Sues in a MANGA WHOSE STRONGEST HERO (and whose disciple is going to be as well) IS A SUPERMAN CLONE. Fucking autism.

It's just so fucking stupid to argue that a character who spends the first 50 chapters of the manga crying and being a little bitch is a Mary Sue.
>>
>>140706734
Exactly, it's why I posted her, even people in-universe know she's a mary sue.
>>
>>140706219
>a hero should have tried to improve himself in some way
Deku lives in a world where having super powers when you're a child is the norm. He grew up being inferior to every one of his peers and spent his whole life as a complete loser. His heroic spirit and will to work hard are qualities he wasn't even aware he possessed, it had to come to the point where no hero could save his friend for it to come out. THEN when he was given the opportunity and understood his situation, he worked hard as shit to improve himself.
>>
File: 1442790964650 - 2.png (101 KB, 450x443) Image search: [Google]
1442790964650 - 2.png
101 KB, 450x443
>>140702722
>but it's hard to do so when it seems he's achieving things not by working hard to get on the same level as other heroes

>Isn't born with a quirk like the other heroes
>Doesn't grow up like the other heroes together with the quirk but has to learn it all late
>Has to train several months before he can even recieve the power
>Of course he is lucky that All Might gave him the power, but it is not all luck considering he only did it because of the heroic act in the first place
>Breaks his body several times and has to learn the hard way using the quirk without self damage
>Once he grasps the power, he can only use a small part of the power and trains further to get better with it over time like all the other heroes

He pretty much suffers and trains the most. And since he grew up without powers, he values it more than anyone too.
>>
If Deku were a "Batman" type hero (I hate people that bring up Batman, BATMAN IS RICH), he realy would be a Mary Sue.
The narrative would have to bend over backwards to justify him being of any help, and everyone would have to be constantly admiring and praising him for being a hero despite not having a quirk, proving all naysayers wrong.
>>
File: 1461369416260.gif (181 KB, 190x152) Image search: [Google]
1461369416260.gif
181 KB, 190x152
>>140706658
The "heroes" of this series are professionals. Law enforcement, disaster response, special forces. They are not stupid at all and are very calculated, often making tough choices with cold logic. Sometimes the core of what it means to be a hero is lost.

Really, Deku is the stupid one. Reflexively and recklessly throwing himself into harm's way to protect others. Who does that?
>>
>>140706782
It's yet another term people hijack to refer to things they don't like
>>
>>140706782
>Even the other characters in the manga do it.
Are they praised for doing it like Deku?
Were Iida or Bakugou being heroes? That's not what the manga said.
>>
>>140706858
It's mostly used on female characters, it's rare for a male character to get labeled a mary sue.
>>
>>140704542
That's the whole point.
>>
>>140706845
Heroes.
>>
>>140706883

>Were Iida or Bakugou being heroes? That's not what the manga said.

You're seriously going to compare it to someone who went out for revenge? Are you so fucking autistic you can't see the difference between a character who disobeyed specifically for vengeance and a character who disobeyed because it was the right thing to do. Here's a hint: it was the characters motivation.

You're going to have to refresh my memory on what you're referring to with Bakugou.

>>140706887

Probably because there's a term for male Mary Sues (Gary Stu). And you're full of shit if you say people weren't dropping the term left and right for Kirito.
>>
The lack of reading comprehnsion for this mango is ridiculous.
Deku has a lot of losses, wins with repercutions or backfires (the Todouroki fight), and reality checks when he thinks high of himself (like his first time using OFA or the recent chapter when he see AFO)
>>
>>140702722
>not working hard
>MC breaks his back for 10 months
ok
>>
File: jfa_mha_044_002-003.jpg (379 KB, 1456x1156) Image search: [Google]
jfa_mha_044_002-003.jpg
379 KB, 1456x1156
>>140705839
Huh, Deku looks a lot like Baron Explodakills for some reason...
>>
>>140706976
>MC is not Mary Sue
>He's always right you know
>No he isn't, that's just the general theme of the manga
>That theme doesn't apply to other characters
>Because those characters were wrong
You just proved my point, thanks.
>>
>>140706883
>Were Iida or Bakugou being heroes? That's not what the manga said.

Because Iida was out for revenge and forgot what it meant to be a hero. Stain even explicitly points this out when he tells Iida that a real hero would have focused on trying to save the downed hero he had attacked instead, except Iida was so focused on fighting Stain he completely forgot about him.

Bakugou is just plain berserker. He only wants to be a hero so he can be recognized as the best. He's not interested in actually helping or saving others.
>>
>>140706834
Yeah, people forget this. Over at /co/ Batman is called a Mary Sue/Gary Stu all the damn time. And his fans that think he's the bestest hero ever that can beat anyone are annoying
>MUH PREP TIME
>>
>>140707105
>Bakugou is just plain berserker. He only wants to be a hero so he can be recognized as the best. He's not interested in actually helping or saving others.
I still don't understand why the school accepted him. Any look at his school record, asking his teachers, or just having a 5-minute conversation with him should be enough to know he doesn't belong there.
He got 0 rescue points.
>>
I really don't get people who don't understand Deku, seems like everyone who hates him just wanted to see batman or doesn't respect the general idea of what a hero is in this manga.

In either case, why are you watching the show?

And holy shit, people calling Deku a mary sue whilst simultaneously praising Batman set off my autism.
>>
>>140707054
>I can't comprehend that people have different ideas of what it means to be a hero, and sometimes those ideas are wrong or flawed.
>>
>>140702722
>He's just as Marysue as Kirito

>His first attempt to use his superpower results in breaking both legs and an arm. He only passed due to his heroism

How the fuck is that even remotely Kirito.
>>
>>140707152
I think Jeanist said it best. Bakugou has great potential, and a really powerful quirk, but he's essentially on the razor's edge between becoming a hero or villain. I think the teachers let him into UA under the belief they could get his act together by the time he graduates.
>>
>>140706983
And he learned he cant say to people "you are living your life incorrectly" because everyone has a point of view

Mary sue my ass
>>
Mt. Lady is dead
>>
>>140704443
>10 months is fucking nothing in exchange for a trait that you either get or don't get when you're born.

What does this even mean? What are you on about? Are you trying to say 10 months wasn't enough time put in to get something no one else actually has to work for in any fashion and is just born with, meaning they literally earned nothing? That Deku is less because he didn't have a quirk, and instead of just plain inheriting it, he had to put in every ounce of effort a human being could muster in 10 months, completely changing himself, just to get one?
>>
>>140707156
>I can't comprehend what was the point of the argument to begin with.
>>
>>140707152
Endeavor's a pretty big douchebag but he's also a good hero. I think they were gonna try and get him to be the same or similar.
>>
File: img000019.png (345 KB, 959x1400) Image search: [Google]
img000019.png
345 KB, 959x1400
>>140706887
>>140706976

Also, just to underscore how full of shit you are with this faux-"duh it's sexism" shit, here: https://boards.fireden.net/a/search/text/Gary%20Stu/

>>140707054
>>That theme doesn't apply to other characters
>>Because those characters were wrong
>You just proved my point, thanks.

No, you're totally right. Only Deku does this and is portrayed in a positive light. Totally not a running theme in the manga. Fucking retard.
>>
>>140707232
>Are you trying to say 10 months wasn't enough time put in to get something no one else actually has to work for in any fashion and is just born with
Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't remember that everyone else were born with the stronkest quirk there ever was.
>>
File: img000022.png (346 KB, 959x1400) Image search: [Google]
img000022.png
346 KB, 959x1400
>>140707054
>>140707267

Oh, and here's the end result of Iida disobeying. Yeah, I guess I can see your point! Totally only him that gets seen a positive light for doing this. Nobody else, nuh uh.
>>
>>140707152
People like Bakogou needs guidance or can end like psycopaths
>>
>>140707295
That doesn't mean shit, really, because the argument is moot. Lots of the kids have very powerful quirks and they didn't do shit to "earn" them. They nurtured them, sure, but didn't "earn" them. It's all luck. And Deku's case is no different when you look at it like that - he just got extra lucky because he got a second chance.
>>
>>140707267
>>140707302
I'm not the one who said Iida's reasons were wrong, dingus.
>>
Didn't he spend his entire life preparing to be a hero? Studying them, learning every one of their abilities and writing it all down in his notebook long before he ever met All Might even though everyone discounted him?
>>
>>140706645
I know this is recycled pasta, but literally the first thing I said to my brother when Allmight explains the need to ingest his DNA:
>and cue the doujins
>>
>>140704999
This, he is no Jack Ryan CIA field analyst. He is a 15 yo school boy getting bullied everyday by someone who use to be his best friend. He also was not getting any emotional support from anyone until All Might came along a gave him a fitness plan to better himself with. None of you faggots would be able to do this shit on your own at his age. You're NEETs making excuses to hate an MC that literally turned his life around.
>>
>>140707400
>Spend 20 years of your life doing nothing by watching sports on tv.
>Now you have everything to be the greatest athlete.
>>
>>140707393

Because they were wrong. He was motivated by vengeance and was punished for it in the story. He even says that he's going to keep his arm in a less functional state (instead of getting it fully healed by the grandma at the academia) to remember to always stay focused on being a better hero. It wasn't that he disobeyed that he was wrong, it was his MOTIVE FOR DOING SO. Hence why his actions had a punishment attached, instead of being all praise.
>>
>>140707400
>preparing to be a hero
He's a fanboy, he filled the void of having no quirk by becoming a hero otaku. He found comfort in deluding himself that doing this would be enough to get him into UA.
>>
File: 1299304053098.png (304 KB, 600x451) Image search: [Google]
1299304053098.png
304 KB, 600x451
>>140702722
Some advanced shitposting
>>
>>140703398
>doesn't work too well
Unless you win in a single hit.
>>
>>140707442
Sitting on a couch getting fat watching sports isn't really the same as studying them.
>>
>>140707448
>Because they were wrong.
>It wasn't that he disobeyed that he was wrong, it was his MOTIVE FOR DOING SO
So Iida's was motive wrong.
Deku was not wrong.
Deku was always right.
Thanks again.
>>
>>140707456
But it was enough to get him into UA in the end. His love for heroes and studying what it means to be one got him there in the end. Plus his knowledge ends up helping him a lot later. Since he knows all the abilities of the other heroes including their weaknesses.
>>
>>140702722
all might should take off for being a hero for a year or 2 just let's hes body heat.
>>
>>140707595
I mean, he did "study what it meant to be one" but that's also being "a good person", that's not really something you have to study.
>>
Jesus people keep responding to shit tier shitposting
>>
>>140707668
Being a good person is something that requires a lot of effort though. He studied All Might and wanted to be the kind of hero he was despite not having a quirk.
>>
>>140707595
But his knowledge did nothing for him to pass the exam, his heroic spirit isn't something he studied. Sure his knowledge will come in handy, but he hardly "prepared" for anything.
>>
>>140707678
>hur dur muh shitposting ruse ur reply
>>
>>140707595
Ofa was his lifesaver, there was no way he could have passed the exam with just being a hero otaku, he would have needed a weak quirk at least or trained all his life
>>
>>140707727
Not really. It really isn't hard to be a "good person". That is something edgemasters believe. Empathy is a driving force ya cunt.
>>
>>140707755
Nice digits faem

But it's true it's becoming pretty sad how hard people bite these weak bait attempts
>>
>>140707727
Being a good person isn't something that requires effort, "studying" all might did make him want to be a hero, though
>>
>>140705003
and there are some things deku will fail at, it just so happens he's not going to fail at entering the fucking academy the series is named after
>>
>>140705105
>they don't want anybody trying to fight it and get severely injured
They do want them to fight it despite it being a pointless effort.
>>
>>140707194
There's probably a 99% chance of him going anti-hero, with a further 75% chance he goes further to full villain by the time the manga is done. I know the whole "no evil powers" spiel, but when your power is essentially "blow shit up", you're kind of limited in its applications(demolitions, mining, explomo), unless he can drain that nitroglycerin out for heart attack patients.
>>
>>140707882
Everyone knows that Deku is going to end up being a villain and Bakugo who slowly has warmed up to him has to kill him.
>>
>why didn't a little kid start training so he could be strong (which wouldn't help being a hero)

Did you guys not watch the show? He never actually thought he was gonna be a hero, he just wanted it. He knew it was an outlandish dream. He was hoping he could becoming a hero simply because he wanted to help people.
>>
>>140707914
Can't wait for the Deku vs Bakugo Hollywood movie
>>
>>140707927
But f a m that's just a weak excuse you gotta get swole even if you're 4 years old
>>
File: peace.jpg (147 KB, 747x357) Image search: [Google]
peace.jpg
147 KB, 747x357
>>140707914
He will become the perfect symbol.
>>
>>140707566
yes, vengeance is not heroic, saving others is. can you stop being cancer now?
>>
>>140707882
Bakugo IS a antihero.
>>
>>140707152
>I still don't understand why the school accepted him
Because you are as retarded as Stain.
>>
>>140707882
He can extinguish fires too.
>>
File: 49331726_p30.png (377 KB, 700x500) Image search: [Google]
49331726_p30.png
377 KB, 700x500
>>140707152
Rescue points are optionals, they are a way to get altruistic students in, you can pass by just saving people, just neutralizing robots or doing both.

Some heroes specialize in rescue type operations and other focus on anti-crime crackdowns. Bakugou is a battle oriented hero like many other.
>>
>>140708058
How? Blow up the air above it so it's starved of oxygen?
>>140708000
Good point. So he's kind of like Mt Lady, the heroism thing is just a way to get rich/famous, stepping stone to "elite" status in society.
>>
>>140708158
>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myron_M._Kinley
No, you just blow the fire away.
>>
>>140707868
No, I think they honestly think that none of the new examinees could beat it.
But that doesn't mean they couldn't have saved people from it. Especially faggots like Iida who can go sonic fast.
>>
>>140704147
Wow it almost seems as like the guy has ideals.
Is that so bad anon?
Do have dreams?
To want to be a HEERO?
And loads of characters yell at him for his actions too.
>>
>>140707784
You sound like a dandy of a good person, lol.
>>
File: 1408799511145.gif (2 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1408799511145.gif
2 MB, 200x200
>>140704531
>Only a couple episodes in.
Y-you didn't read the FUCKING manga anon?
Jesus fucking Christ and I thought I was the filthy secondary for being a cross-boarder.
>>
>>140707729
But does he have that heroic spirit if he didn't love heroes and spend his whole life trying to model himself after them?
>>
>>140708232
Ahh, right. I did consider blowing up the flame at the base/scatter the fuel/separate the particles far enough, but it came back to the problem of "is it worth destroying the structural integrity of whatever is on fire?"
>>
>>140707042
I really like Bakugou. He takes the asshole rival to such a level that it's both comical and badass at the same time.
>Captured and still gives handman a hand.
>>
File: image.png (151 KB, 426x455) Image search: [Google]
image.png
151 KB, 426x455
Wow OP and the shit posters are so off tangent it's laughable and it really shows they haven't understood the themes or read the manga.
>>
>>140708440
it makes you wonder which All might videos Bakugou watched as a kid

we know Deku watched the parts where All might saves people
>>
>>140707784
Being an actual good person requires action which requires effort. Just feeling bad for someone doesn't really make you good.
>>
File: kotoura_san.jpg (106 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
kotoura_san.jpg
106 KB, 1280x720
>>140705839
>Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu
Every fucking time.
>>
>>140706112
Literally happened this season with bungo
>>
>>140708335
He did so because he's always wanted to help people. Sure All Might becoming his role model got him to dream of being a hero and whatnot, but the actual desire to help others at any cost is what got All Might to notice him. That's something he's always had.
>>
>>140708512
Probably all the "*insert American city here* SMASH" ones. Whenever AM had to smash through shit to save people.
>>
>>140708512
They mention this in the FUCKING MANGA.
He loved watching All Might get nearly overpowered and pull through.
>>
>>140708515
This fampai. Putting thoughts and emotions into actions is what matters. You can feel bad for the homeless and show empathy/sympathy but actually going to a soup kitchen is the heroic part.
>>
File: 1450648468936.png (144 KB, 512x402) Image search: [Google]
1450648468936.png
144 KB, 512x402
>we get a second season
>tournament
All the shitposting we'll get about Todoroki will be glorious.
>>
>>140704843
Yes, retard
He aced the written portion but got zero villain points on the practical exam
>>
>>140707668
Then why do assholes continue to exist?
>>
>>140708958
so that boys can be loved too
>>
>>140706088
>waaah life isn't fair
yes, and?
>>
This show is basically Cliche: the anime. if you have never watched any shounen it might be entertaining however.
>>
>>140709094
wait what???? i thought its the citizen kane of anime
well fuck i will have to drop it now
>>
Reading this manga right now and loving it. The characters are all lovable and the art style is great. Some if you guys take this stuff too seriously.
>>
>>140709094
Holy shit you just blew my mind
>>
>>140708496
>haven't understood the themes
You mean the themes of "do really stupid, near suicidal tier actions and never suffer any repercussions for it since you'll just get insta healed or saved by someone else." or "the only way to be special is to be blessed with something special."
>>
File: YAMETE FRANKU.png (117 KB, 364x390) Image search: [Google]
YAMETE FRANKU.png
117 KB, 364x390
>>140708856
>HURR DURR SASUKE
Oh boy I can't wait. Yey

Atleast we'll get Madman Deku: the origin
>>
>>140709345
Todoroki won't get MUH SASUKE shitposting, but Bakugo definetly will, since he already gets it from manga readers.
>>
>>140709094
>shonen series full of shonen cliches
Your keen powers of observation are frightening.
>>
File: 183.jpg (224 KB, 784x1145) Image search: [Google]
183.jpg
224 KB, 784x1145
>>140709345
I don't expect some Sasukeposting, but the amounts of Gary Stu accusations will make it worth it.
>>
>>140705369
>is the same thing as backbreaking labor in the real world.

No amount of backbreaking labor allows a 15 year old kid to carry a 250kg man on his back and run laps for days. You'd be stunting your own growth.
>>
>>140709941
you dont stunt your growth by exercising
that only happens if you lift without proper guidance and you damage your bones at the parts where they grow and all might told him not to over do it
but yes a feeble 15 year old wont be able to carry a 250kg man without roids and becoming fat
>>
>>140708856
I hope it will be better shit posting than this
>>
>>140710247
ill make sure its not
>>
>>140705105
> they don't want anybody trying to fight it and get severely injured
I dunno, fighting a pointless battle to save your friends seems pretty heroic
>>
>lifting means working hard
As expected of /a/
>>
Im only in this for semen frog
>>
>>140710610
I want gravity girl to lift my heavy weight.
>>
>>140710573

Why don't you actually life instead of continuing to live with that disgusting body of yours. Take some responsibility for your health.
>>
>>140710385
Looking forward to the shit you'll cause
>>
>>140710690
He's saying that lifting is normal and an everyday task for people, it isn't working hard.
>>
>The real test is to see how heroic you are
How retarded.
What if all of the students were competent and didn't need saving?
What if someone saves others just because they want robot smashing points?
What if someone pretends to be in danger so their friend can get some easy heroic points?
What if you're incredibly heroic but your power isn't good for smashing robots?
>>
>>140705839
>Mineta
>in my language this means "cunnilingus"
>>
MC should be that girl puking rainbows.
>>
>>140710750
whats the point of being incredibly heroic if your power cant smash robots?
and the entry test is criticized by some teachers
and the kids get a 2nd chance to make it to heroics
and you dont need to study heroics to be a hero
>>
>>140710904
>whats the point of being incredibly heroic if your power cant smash robots?
The teacher guy's power obviously couldn't be used to smash robots yet he's still a hero.

>the entry test is criticized by some teachers
That doesn't make it any less retarded.

>the kids get a 2nd chance to make it to heroics
see above

>you dont need to study heroics to be a hero
I never said this. How does this even apply to anything I said?
>>
>>140710727
> it isn't hard
Confirmed manlet never done a leg day in his life.
>>
>>140710806
Don't worry, she gets a lot of focus.
>>
>>140705201
>He could at least have done something like Black clover's MC and trained hard his body
I agree, that's a big defect of the beginning chapters.

At very least, he should have been "better than average", like, regularly placing fourth on every not-quirk physical exam or something.
>>
>>140705335
He didn't. Nobody ever told him "you can do it".
Not even himself really believed he could become AN HERO until All Might told him so.

...or at least that's my headcanon.
>>
>>140705759
>Do you think Bakugo would appreciate the opportunity like Deku did?
No, but he'd start using OfA 100% from the start.

Bakugo's character is "always do his best and never do anything less then the maximum effort"
>>
>>140702722
>spent ten months training intensively
>wrecked his body
>put his life on the line for zero points
>demonstrated actual heroism, which is what a hero school really should be looking for
>people like his heroism
>but he still came in seventh place

There's nothing stupid about this.

It would be far dumber if he failed, seeing as he showed actual courage there. Frankly, he should have been in first place, since he was the only dude who tried to save Ochako.

He's not like Kirito at all, since his courage is a personality trait. People are liking his giving, self-sacrificing personality, not his OP sword skills. Which is a given. Pretty sure if you met someone like Clark Kent or Booster Gold, you'd like them, because they're nice people who put others first.
>>
>>140706073
>Deku deactivate Bakugo's explosions
>Bakugo is now physicaly weaker than Deku
>Bakugo still wins because he's a much better fighter than Deku. Also, he bites.
>>
>>140706112
Steve Rogers was weak because illness and not many gyms for poor people in the 30s
>>
>>140706612
>What madness is this?
Absolute
>>
>Manages to learn how to not fuck his limbs every time he uses the power
>Gets immediately thrown in a fight where he can't win unless he fucks up his limbs harder than ever before
At the rate things are going the author is aiming for a retired cripple ending who probably never becomes a pro hero but just takes out the main bad while still in high school.
>>
>>140706578
It's just shit and predictable writing
Everything falls into him I mean it's just a shounen so kiddy tier stuff
You are taking this kids show too serious
>>
>>140707882
Bakugo going villain is as likely as Endeavour becoming one.

They both are focused on becoming the best there is.

Sure, Bakugo's standard plan is "beat up the villains so people are saved", but that's not necessarily a bad plan.
>>
>>140702722
Everyone else was literally born with power and had to do nothing to gain it.
Midoriya had to actually train for 10 months minimum and intensively studied every her and villain he could his whole life. He literally worked more for his power than everyone in the world combined if you exclude people who got OfA passed on them.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 38

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.