[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best characters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: The Man.jpg (8 KB, 317x159) Image search: [Google]
The Man.jpg
8 KB, 317x159
Discussion: Who is the best character in all of Anime and why?

Pic FUCKING related. ("why?" do you really need to ask?)
>>
Yabuki Joe but wouldn't know who that is because you are under 18.
>>
>>140686377
care to explain why?
>>
>>140686582
He's an iconic figure in 70s manga and anime. He is the tragic hero that represents the struggles of the lower class in post war Japan. He goes through immense character development while constantly enduring hardship but at the same time matures as the series progresses. And how his character arc rounds out by the end is phenomenal.

In short you are too new to appreciate the impact Yabuki Joe has had.
>>
>>140687511
I'm surprised you could get all of that down with joe's raging erection sliding in and out of your throat.
>>
>>140686270
Garbage character from a garbage manga
>>
>>140687667
Aren't you a little young to be talking about stuff like that anon?
>>
>>140687724
I was poorly raised
>>
>>140687791
>still watching One Piece
That's the kind of thing your uncle should be beating you for not because you're gay.
>>
>>140687890
>Thinking that watching one Anime over another out you higher up the social food chain

Don't cannibalise your own interests
>>
>>140686270
Usopp's my favorite character in One Piece but come on
>>
>>140688014
Actually that's not the reason and if it was I'd name 20. I mean that if you have to keep up with One Piece, reading the manga is the only viable option.
>>
>>140688064
of course I read the manga, I'm not a complete retard
>>
File: yang.png (123 KB, 560x365) Image search: [Google]
yang.png
123 KB, 560x365
>>
>>140688282
Don't, OP won't know Yang Wenli, he's 15 and very new to anime.
>>
File: The Man2.jpg (10 KB, 213x236) Image search: [Google]
The Man2.jpg
10 KB, 213x236
>>140688038
You can keep all of your spike spiegel's, Guts's, vash's and edgy Lights. I'm sticking right here with my main man.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.