[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why aren't we talking about the next best anime, tonkatsu
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7
File: 78559l.jpg (140 KB, 424x600) Image search: [Google]
78559l.jpg
140 KB, 424x600
Why aren't we talking about the next best anime, tonkatsu do agetaro?
>>
Because you and I are the only ones watching this.
>>
The first episode was boring and I've been too lazy to download the other ones
>>
>>140652310
because they're only 8 minutes a pop and only 3 episodes are out?

I'm continuing to watch because the first episode was amusing, already had a few friends drop it though
>>
It's your own problem you keep on missing the threads.
>>
>>140652939
Very true, I'm pretty slack

>>140652396
And yea basicly. I really like how absurd and comical the show can be. The story doesn't feel forced or as "important" as other animes tend to be
>>
First episode sucked.

Why should I keep watching?
>>
Third episode is currently the best.
>>
File: DEEN.png (933 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
DEEN.png
933 KB, 1280x720
>>140655175
DEEN.
>>
>>140655175
Vibes
>>
>>140652424
If you gained nothing from the wise magical black DJ sequence then there is nothing left in your heart.
>>
Watched two episodes. Seems pretty humorous and because of its length there isn't any fucking around joke after joke. Will probably keep watching.
>>
>>140657258
Don't you mean √√√ibes senpai?
>>
Plot twist: DJ Oily dies next ep of a cardiac arrest.
>>
The only flaw with this show it makes me hungrier than DJ Oily.
>>
File: raiden ol.jpg (28 KB, 400x533) Image search: [Google]
raiden ol.jpg
28 KB, 400x533
>no tonkatsu and cabbage never ever

All the Japanese places nearby are either sushi or ramen. Maybe I'll try to find a new place that does serve it.
>>
File: okappa2.gif (182 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
okappa2.gif
182 KB, 720x405
I've watched the first episode and enjoyed it. DEEN manage to catch lightning in a bottle twice in a row, I'm totally ok with it.

>tfw one of my favorite AOTS last season was a short as well Galko Chan

>>140661312
Now I gotta watch to see the context of this. If there was twerking added somehow I don't mind, pic related was both funny and sexy
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 599x399) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 599x399
I'm waiting for liveaction adaptation
>>
Didn't this got ranked 10th in an annual new manga award or something? I think the 1st was Golden Kamuy. Pretty impressive given its simple premise.
>>
The show has a few neat riffs, they're catchy the first time you hear them, but they are kind of tiresome after so many repeats.

The latest episode made me laugh a few times, but the first two didn't at all. It just feels like they rush past their good jokes and leave the meh ones lying around too long.

The parallels between the food and DJing are cute and the show makes me want to go dancing, which is certainly something I don't get a lot from anime.

It's nothing amazing and I feel like just putting it off and watching it as a batch when it's all done would be more enjoyable.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.