[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kore wa Zombie desu ka
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Best Zombie.jpg (172 KB, 842x1200) Image search: [Google]
Best Zombie.jpg
172 KB, 842x1200
I miss Ayumi. The series was much more funnier and enjoyable with her as the MC instead of the original(wimpy) form of her. Am I the only one who has such a thought?
>>
>>140621707
so he gender bended at one point?
also how is this thing coming alone, did it have a manga a Light Novel?
who is wining the cup?
>>
>>140621707
It's originally a LN anon.
The gender bending shit occurred to every guy in the world(but Tulio) when the Underworld has made Tulio the strongest megalo.
None is winning the cup yet, the closest thing we had is Eu putting a ring on Ayumu's left ring finger.
>>
>>140622083
Shit I was quoting >>140621792
>>
is there any way where i can read this?
>>
>>140623055
Chink scans is up to volume 18. Now if we could get a translator for that.
>>
>>140623361
link?
>>
>>140624488
http://www.wenku8.com/novel/0/567/
I prefer translation from raws though.
>>
>>140624775
I thought wenku8 was dead?
No I won't translate it I just read it for my own pleasure
>>
>>140625330
It was dead, and those were what the site left.
I never thought that most of /a/ only barely reached the end of anime, given the established fanbase around here.
>>
>>140625670
>I never thought that most of /a/ only barely reached the end of anime
you are mistaken, anon. Most of us didn't even finish the second seasons. We still love it because the first season was great.
>>
File: 1459044105057.jpg (26 KB, 343x354) Image search: [Google]
1459044105057.jpg
26 KB, 343x354
Why do genderbent male MCs have stonking great tits?
>>
>>140630000
objection: boku girl.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.