[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wait, is Hana actually connected to the story or is it just an
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: hana-concept.jpg (351 KB, 1280x882) Image search: [Google]
hana-concept.jpg
351 KB, 1280x882
Wait, is Hana actually connected to the story or is it just an alternate ending? Koyomimonogatari confuses me.
>>
>>140621636
The first
>>
>tfw Kaiki was Kanbaru's father
>>
Wait a sec is short haired girl Bee when she's older? Are there more pics?
>>
>>140621636
Who the hell is Higasa?
>>
Bee a cute. A sweaty cute.
>>
>>140621636

Hana is a flash forward to when Araragi is in university, it's not technically the end of the story because there's been more books released that are set after it, but in terms of the anime, it's the farthest ahead that we've seen.

Koyomimonogatari are small events that happened every month over a year, they're dispersed in-between the larger story arcs of that point in time, ending at the point that Owarimonogatari ended ((I think))
>>
>>140623726
RRG gets whacked after the events of Tsuki while he's still a high schooler.

Timeline kinda goes like:

Owari 2 (mail, same week as tiger, time travel, snail dying) > Owari 1 (sodachi) > Nadeko Medusa > Hitagi End > Tsuki > ded RRG

>>140621636
Hana takes place later when the RRG is in college.
>>
Will Higasa appear again?
I like her.
>>
>>140624018

Will probably only appear again if there's another Kanbaru arc.
>>
>>140625027
I don't remember anyone mentioning Higasa on monkey arc in Oroka. If she does appear it's probably in some very insignificant role
>>
>>140624018
Higasa is obviously the winner of the Kanbarubowl.

She's pretty much Kanbaru's only friend her age, her former vice-captain/current captain of the Basketball club and she managed to inch out a second appearance in Koyomimonogatari going one vs one against Kanbaru at the school hoops.
>>
>>140622588
Kaiki is literally just Snape.

Chick he loved got with another guy and has a kid with said guy, and later dies. Kaiki spends the rest of his life being a grumpy fuck looking out for the kid his waifu and that other guy had.
>>
File: 1459186256472.jpg (37 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1459186256472.jpg
37 KB, 480x360
>>140626450
More like Cucki am i right?
>>
>>140626584
Kikey works too. Nisio is truly a master of wordplay.
>>
>>140621636
Chronologically it's the final story since it takes place after Araragi graduated from high school.
>>
>>140622691
Kanbarus friend
>>
>>140626450

Not as tragic. Seems simpler and somewhat more realistic, it's not like he's had an eagle eye on her ever since she was born or anything.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.