[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
KINGDOM chapter 472 spoilers - SHIN "THE MADMAN EDITION"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 11
File: madman-he-fucking-did-it.jpg (57 KB, 399x299) Image search: [Google]
madman-he-fucking-did-it.jpg
57 KB, 399x299
KINGDOM chapter 472 "The Hunter's dusk"

OOOOOOHHHHHHHHH .... he fucking did it .... my SHIN-nigga actually did it .....

spoilers from MagaxKing ...
--Shin duels with Keisha. He didn’t expect his sword to be that heavy from his size.

--Kyokai continues her duel with Ryuutou. Ryuutou’s men are all dead and it has become a one on one duel with both exhausted.

--As Shin duels Keisha, Zhao reinforcements are arriving and Naki and his men are securing an escape route.

--As Keisha realizes he understimated Shin, he was slashed from his right arm to his chest. (RIP Keisha)

--HSU soliders cheering at the end of the chapter after Keisha was slain(I hope)
>>
File: shin-nigga-with-upcoming-niggas.jpg (109 KB, 399x571) Image search: [Google]
shin-nigga-with-upcoming-niggas.jpg
109 KB, 399x571
you done goofed Keisha ... never underestimate Shin ... with this achievement, Shin will be the closest to becoming a general from our trio (MouTen & OuHon & Shin)
>>
File: look-wtf-faces-top-left-lol.jpg (122 KB, 399x562) Image search: [Google]
look-wtf-faces-top-left-lol.jpg
122 KB, 399x562
OOOOOHHHHHHH .... look at the wtf faces ... both sides with wtf faces .... hahahahahaha
>>
File: shin-nigga-madman.png (443 KB, 853x1200) Image search: [Google]
shin-nigga-madman.png
443 KB, 853x1200
he actually fucking did it .... SHIN "THE MADMAN" ... now what dreams will our beautiful Kuroou (Kanki's commanders) will be having ...
>>
Keisha was the closest person for the spot of the 3rd Zhao Great Heavens position
He is Riboku's second-in-command and the same type of general as Duke Hyou (instinctual type)
now RIP Keisha (i hope he fucking doesn't survive this)
at his first appearance i thought he was a female .... fucking trap .... hahahahahaha
>>
>Only 1 poster in this whole thread.
It's sad that /a/ very rarely talks about kingdom. To think that a kingdom thread actually hit about 250 posts a couple of weeks ago.
Can't wait for Shin to hit general so Ouhon can be buttmad for being surpassed.
>>
File: 1451825414186.png (57 KB, 276x256) Image search: [Google]
1451825414186.png
57 KB, 276x256
Oh shit
>>
File: trolling-by-duke-hyou.png (592 KB, 840x1200) Image search: [Google]
trolling-by-duke-hyou.png
592 KB, 840x1200
>>140611582
yes man ... i am actually excited for every new chapter of Kingdom ... but can't find much enthusiasm for the discussion here ... although it was superrr fun and amazing moments ....
>>
>>140610273
piece of..
I would have been happier if you had spoilered that pic
>>
>>140611890
sorry my comrade .... thought it would invite more discussion if people saw the epic pic ...
>>
well .. here are the spoilers for the past 5 chapters ...

Kingdom chapter 471 (The dedicated pursuit) summary from MagaxKing

--As Shin closes in on Keisha, Ryuutou notices that Keisha is in danger and orders his men to ignore Kyokai. Kyokai stops him and inflicted a wound in his chest but her actions opened her own wounds which have yet to heal fully.

--Keisha wants to abandon the plan of rebuilding the HQ and rendezvous with Kinmou. His advisors does not fully support this plan as Shin’s head is valuable. Keisha thinks that even if they could get Shin’s head, they will not be able to escape.

--Naki appears from Keisha’s flank, which created a window for Shin to reach Keisha.

--Back at Kyokai and Ryuutou’s duel, Kyokao manage to cut of Ryuutou’s left fingers.

--Shin reaches Keisha and starts his duel with him.
>>
>>140611987
You're a cunt, and i hope you break a limb.
>>
File: yo-yo.jpg (50 KB, 409x364) Image search: [Google]
yo-yo.jpg
50 KB, 409x364
>>140612244
ok ... here have a spoilered pic my man ..
>>
Fucking finally, no more shamefur dispray from shin.
>>
File: dissapointed_0004.png (680 KB, 781x720) Image search: [Google]
dissapointed_0004.png
680 KB, 781x720
>>140610273

>THAT FUCKING SPOILER PIC IN OP

OP confirmed being a faggot again.

Even though he meant good.
>>
My nigga
>>
>>140610273
Well he should've been able to atleast accomplish this if he were to fulfill his destiny of becoming a general..
>>
going by history, Shin's going to take major credit for a future war/campaign.
Then he's going to drop the fucking ball on a subsequent one and from then on, history just forgets about him.

Although, he does have decedents that became royalty, so it's not all bad for him.
>>
>>140610273
YES!

That little bitch got what he deserved, although i'm slightly disappointed he didn't get raped with Shin's glaive.
>>
>>140613055
Come on be honest, were you really expecting anything else?
>>
File: 004.jpg (289 KB, 1456x1057) Image search: [Google]
004.jpg
289 KB, 1456x1057
>>140613644
The problem however is that there's still about 400 chapters to go, and the Chu invasion happens near the end.

>>140613759
It's a symbol. He's done with the practice glaive. Now he can pick up Ouki's glaive with his likely ascendance to General.
Although he probably won't get this badass armor just yet.
>>
>>140613644
Is there any chance the manga would go in a different direction?

Learning of the eventual trainwreck is depressing and kinda lessens my motivation for continuing this series.
>>
>>140613988
It's going to be a really long time until that happens. Compare the dates:

>238 BC: Lao Ai’s rebellion (also the year when Ryofui/Lu Buwei will attempt to take the power from Ei Sei/Zheng)
>(Shunshinkun/Lord Chunshen is assassinated right after the king of Chu dies by an ambitious retainer aiming to put his own bloodline on the throne of Chu).
>237 BC: Qin captures TanPu and YangYan from Wei.
>236 BC: This year, two separate forces, one led by Ousen/Wang Jian and the other by Kanki/Huan Yi invades Zhao, with the result being Zhao losing 9 cities and it’s military strenght deceasing.

Big Gap

>224 BC: An army under the command of Ri Shin/Li Xin and Mouten/Meng Tian invades Chu.

At best we're currently at 236BC, if you assume the 237BC Wei event was Yotanwa's doing.
>>
>>140614492
But still, assuming the manga will cover the entire history that event will eventually come up.

Hopefully they adapt that in a way that the gravity of the failure is diminished and probably end the manga in a positive note.
>>
File: Li Guang.jpg (73 KB, 470x361) Image search: [Google]
Li Guang.jpg
73 KB, 470x361
>>140614492
I mean, there can always be a time skip to Chu's invasion.

>>140613988
And like I said, I remember reading that Shin's decedents grew to be some pretty good blips in China's retardedly massive history.
iirc, one of his decedents became pic related, but that guy had a tragic end.
I also think one of his eventual family went on to bring on the Tang Dynasty, the Golden Age of China, before it all went to pure shit.

I mean, the author will no doubt put in more fictional accounts since Shin doesn't really have that much about him in history, but his eventual ending isn't really that bad. Considering the greatest thing for a chinese peasant is to rise through the social ranks and ultimately have your family be a royal dynasty.
>>
>>140615059
I meant "descendants"
>>
>>140613644
The plot of the manga has already deviated from history in many parts already though.
>>
>>140610273
meh i was expecting shin to cut off his shitty balls of his head
>>
>>140613952
Oh i thought that already was Ouki's glaive.
>>
>>140610273
It baffles me there's no Musou game of this series yet, the one series that actually has a setting for it beyond KT's main Sangoku and Sengoku settings.
>>
>>140615919
How? They are not even similar, Shin's practice glaive is just normal looking while Ouki's is full of adornments.
>>
>>140615961
Even if there was, Shin and Ouki wouldn't be player characters.
>>
>>140610273
I didn't ask to get spoiled by such an awful fucking poster.
>>
>>140616120
?
>>
>>140610273
KILL YOURSELF YOU CANCEROUS PIECE OF SHIT
>>
>>140616229
The warring states period lasted 500 years. Even if you compressed it to about the last 20-30, there's still quite a few major characters who were more prominent than Shin, not to mention that you have to consider states other than Qin. At best, Shin would be a minor character.
Plus Ouki is a fictional character.
>>
>>140616496
I think we are talking about different things, I didn't mean KT should do a Musou on their own interpretation of that part of China's history, I meant they should do a Kingdom Musou.
>>
>>140610273
>>140610300
>>140610326
>>140610359
>>140610395
>>140611871
>>140611987
>>140612190
>>140612515
> ...
Now I have to filter fucking Kingdom threads every Sunday in case this filthy little faggot decides to rear his ugly head again.

Christ I'm so mad.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.