[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oh no! You've switched bodies with Inaban. How do you handle
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 1448311516716.jpg (143 KB, 693x1000) Image search: [Google]
1448311516716.jpg
143 KB, 693x1000
Oh no! You've switched bodies with Inaban. How do you handle this situation?
>>
immediately hang myself
>>
Get railed by as many cocks as I can within the course of a week
Then I >>140608249
>>
Get fucked by as many black cocks as a I can without protection then change back.
>>
>>140608249
What would happen if one of the Kokoro's were killed while swapping? Does the other one get stuck in their body forever?
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 500x500
>>140608411
>only one Inaba NTR doujin
>poor art
Kill me
>>
I've also masturbated as you before
>>
>>140608434
Well yeah, there was that whole forced drama thing about who's going to die in place of what's her face after she jumped off the bridge.
>>
>>140608203
Masturbate of course. This is always the first thing you have to do when you switch bodies with somebody or turn to opposite gender.
>>
Eat as much spicy food as possible before we switch back
>>
>>140608203
masturbate_after_that_live_normally.png
>>
I wish that doujin where they swapped and masturbated in front of eachother had better art, the concept was great.
>>
>>140608203
Masturbate dozens of time, record everything and send it to my pc and phone then once i'm back into my body use them to blackmail her and force her to be my slave
>>
>>140608203
Masturbating to my (real body) photos.
Making a video.
Blackmail Inaba with it.
>>
I meet up with real Inaban and ask if she wants to hang out until we switch back. I'm playing the long game here, she's wife material.
>>
File: kokoro-connect3-6.jpg (111 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
kokoro-connect3-6.jpg
111 KB, 1280x720
>>140608203
Masturbate. Try on cute clothes. Seduce Inaban who is in my body, and get do sexy things with her/him. Would be hotter for Inaban to make the first move and force me into it all, though.
>>
I'm still mad the bullying drama killed the future of a good show

Of all the ways to fuck up
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.