[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
sensui did nothing wrong
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 96946.jpg (35 KB, 225x350) Image search: [Google]
96946.jpg
35 KB, 225x350
sensui did nothing wrong
>>
Is this the greatest arc in shounen? Have all the characters job endlessly before the villain wins and commits suicide, before showing that the entire purpose was almost meaningless?
>>
Being a faggot is plenty wrong
>>
>>140606874
>Have all the characters job endlessly
More like have the protagonists kill every one of the villain's henchmen while the MC jobs endlessly.
>>
>>140606775
Best villain, Toguro is a dead second.
>>
>>140606874
Dark tournament was better.
>>
So, what the fuck happened to him after Itsuki took him away to the other dimension? His soul didn't go with Koenma so does that mean his soul is forever trapped within his body alongside his butt buddy?
>>
>>140607881

He's in the hug of Itsuki forever fornever.

This is also Togashis favorite scene in the manga because he felt like that at the time for it.
>>
>>140608967

Man, I would have loved more of them and their relationship.
>>
>>140606775
I wonder how many of you would gladly nuke the entire planet if chapter black existed and you had to watch all of it(or at least 24 hrs of it).
>>
Which Sensui?
>>
>>140612271
>not establishing an epuration plan in which you seek and destroy all evil humans
>if only sensui had read mein kampf
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.