[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what's your favorite episode?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 15866_flcl.jpg (652 KB, 3500x2187) Image search: [Google]
15866_flcl.jpg
652 KB, 3500x2187
what's your favorite episode?
>>
I guess y'all niggas don't wanna talk about anime.
>>
Episode 3 was always my favorite. FLCL isn't really a show you can discuss favorite episodes, though, since there are only six of them and they aren't really dissimilar enough to be able to discuss which episodes are better than others.
>>
Fire Starter.
>>
The one with Ninamori. The idea of puss in the boots interested me. Becoming the person you've always wanted to come by faking it or "fake it till you make it". It's certainly doable
>>
>>140591399
Curazee sunshine is my favourite
>>
Neko time
>>
>>140593054
That was my favorite too. Dunno why, but that moment at the end with the fake glasses just makes me smile. It's like "she's not hiding her glasses anymore!" then "ha just kidding faggots" right after
>>
Ninamori. Loves the USSR shirt and I don't even like communism.
>>
>>140591399
the last one because it was finally fucking over
>>
File: flcl-haruko-batnurse.png (465 KB, 641x437) Image search: [Google]
flcl-haruko-batnurse.png
465 KB, 641x437
I liked the baseball one.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.