[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have never dropped a single show.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
I have never dropped a single show.
>>
>>140584621
newfag please
>>
>>140584621
that just means you watched a lot of shit
>>
>>140584621
I dropped SAO after ep 16
>>
>>140584621
I bet you fastforwarded through a lot of them tho
>>
>>140584621
Neither have I they're just on hold, I'll watch them again one day
>>
>>140584621
Is that sasuke?
>>
i drop an average of 3 shows per week.
>>
>>140584938
Yes, I watch anime on 1.5-2x speed but it's not like you miss anything. Only with Monogatari Series and Tatami Galaxy I had to go slower.
>>
Sucks to be you
>>
I dropped Monster.

They could've told the exact same shitty story in like 13 episodes. They did it in 74.
>>
Every season I pick up about 10 - 15 shows.
I only complete around 3 of them.
>>
I recently dropped TTGL, Darker than black, Rokka no Yuusha and another but I forgot what since it was so underwhelming

Should I try picking up one of those three again or is it not worth it?
>>
i've completed 230 shows in the last 5 seasons because i felt like i was being too selective. this is the 1st season i have started dropping stuff again. last season was absolutely god awful.
>>
>>140584621
>he didn't drop eva
pleb
>>
>>140586678

depends on how far in them you were.

if you were more than 10 eps into TTGL, i don't think you'll come to like from that point on so no. but the show is considered a classic at this point so one side of me wants to say, finish it just so you can have a complete opinion about it.

i really enjoyed Darker than Black, but the plot remains very disconnected all the way through so if that was your issue

RnY on the other hand i'd say is worth picking back up. i enjoyed the latter episodes of it a heck of a lot more than the first 3-5. and it's only one cour.
>>
>>140586856
I think I dropped it at the eighth episode or so.

I dropped DtB three episodes in, so I might not have been in the mood for that kind of stuff. I just felt that it was unoriginal.

I'll try getting into RnY again, I dropped it because it just felt like a rehash of other fantasy/shonen type anime I had already seen. The MC wasn't very interesting from what I saw.
>>
>>140586954

DtB is not particularly original, but i just felt it delivered what it has to say (which is not very much mind you) very good. also i loved the OP and i'm a sucker for edgy-ish nitty and gritty settings.
>>
>>140584621
i started watching this show recently and i can't even get over how shit the body proportions are. they're like fucking stick figures. anyways i'm willing to look over that if it's any good, but so far (episode 4) it seems like its just another action show centered around forced conflict. is it worth it anons?
>>
>>140584621
>MAL no tame ni
Fuck off
>>
>>140586681
>watches majority of shit anime last season
>drops more shows in an objectively better season
What is this though logic you have anon?
>>
>>140588270
i only ignored like 3 series. 1 being concrete revolutio s2. im still watching ~40 seasonal
>>
>>140584621
Me neither. The worst ones to complete are the ones which are mediocre but leaning a bit on the shoddy side - the outright bad ones are amusing.
>>
>>140586400
I dropped Monster, twice.

I got to episode 30 and I was so bored I just couldn't continue. Then years later I thought, what the heck, people say this is good so I should probably try it again. Maybe I'll enjoy it more on a second viewing.

So I watched it again from the beginning. Got to episode 35, and dropped it.
>>
>>140584621
>hasn't dropped a single show
>most likely has never seen SAO
This is actually for the better.
>>
>>140584621
yea you put then on hold forever
>>
>>140584621
Don't worry. Once you get more experience in this hobby and learn how to pick shows up by yourself, you'll realize that some of them don't appeal to your tastes at all, and so you'll end up dropping them because there's no need to write reviews on online anime communities. Sadly, some people never get to that level of experience, despite it being extremely low, and feel forced to watch entire shows despite hating them, just because a YouTube reviewer said they were good.
I hope you can evolve one day, OP.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.