[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: 16516556.jpg (52 KB, 500x704) Image search: [Google]
16516556.jpg
52 KB, 500x704
Who is looking forward for this?
https://youtu.be/YRC9_qbrqAk

Also why that pic look so much as Madoka and music sound so much Kajiura-like?
>>
>>140556495
Shush! Don't jinx it!
>>
Because all post-madoka shows are bound to copy it. That said, I'm probably gonna watch it regardless.

Here's Mami by the same artist.
>>
I'm just curious who will do music. That violin in trailer is glorious.
>>
>>140557782
If they copy the parts that made Madoka good, I won't mind. If it's poorly done suffering and shoehorned yuri, then I'll pass.
>>
Nevermind, I just read the synopsis of the LN.

Gonna be shit.
>>
>>140558019
>LN
Its gonna suck isnt it.
I really want another MS. Something a bit more plot orirnted then Fate
>>
File: 1447899186905.jpg (272 KB, 705x1000) Image search: [Google]
1447899186905.jpg
272 KB, 705x1000
>>140557782
>Houkago no Pleiades
>>
>>140556495
There's a shit load of magical girls to choose from!
>>
Oh boy, magic girl Hunger Games. I can't wait to hear post-Madoka idiots gush about how it's boldly deconstructing the tropes of classic mahou shoujo they've never actually watched.
>>
>magic girl Hunger Games
I want magic girl lord of the flies
and magic girl master and commander
2nd one is probably impossible, first one is gold
Mami can play porky
>>
File: 1651651.jpg (45 KB, 318x344) Image search: [Google]
1651651.jpg
45 KB, 318x344
>>140559398
>magic girl Hunger Games
>Hunger Games
You want say Battle Royale, right? RIGHT!?
>>
Can wait for another mahou shoujo with threads completely ruined thanks to Madokatards constant shitposting.
>>
>>140560151
Aren't the shitposters usually Madoka haters or generic shitposters who try to compare the new series with Madoka to incite fanbase wars?
I like mahou shoujo so I like most of these series, be it Madoka, Pleiades, YuYuYu or whatever.
>>
>>140560229
Probably a combination of both, but judging by the current state of Madoka threads I think it safe to say they are contributing too.
>>
Music seems nice and Magical Girl stuff is almost always good. I think the only series that aired recently that I didn't like was that Nurse Witch thingy. Maybe it got better later I don't know.
>>
So this is exactly like Madoka but completely different?
>>
When do you guys think we'll get another trailer, maybe an animated one? They said this was going to air in 2016, but I'm thinking it could be summer considering Lerche has been doing summer/winter shows only for a bit now.
>>
>>140562379
I just curious when they announce composer. I need to know whether music in trailer is really from Kajiura or just from someone who was inspired by her.
>>
>>140563756
>Kajiura
I highly doubt it. They don't have enough money to hire her.
>>
>>140563756
I've been wondering that too. In my opinion I think it might be Hiroyuki Sawano. I'm curious if anyone else thinks so too.

First, listen to around 25 seconds up to 50 seconds into this song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYbKkKhBZDU

The strings in this section play out somewhat similarly to the music in this thread's Mahou Shoujo trailer, you'll know what I mean. Second, If you listen to Sawano's Mare soundtracks, you can hear similarities from there in this trailer. Third, the man himself said in a tweet that he was in music production for something, and that it's a new genre for him. And fourth, Mika Kobayashi (a singer he uses quite frequently) said in a interview that she would like to sing for a fantasy anime someday.

Those are my reasons. I think he could be composing for this, but it could just be someone else instead, I don't know for sure.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.