[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would happen if I wished for Saitama to die?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
What would happen if I wished for Saitama to die?
>>
Nothing, because both HxH and OPM are fictional stories, and independent ones at that.
>>
>she starts begging that she doesn't want to die
>you can't fulfill her demands
>you die with her
>>
>>140549766
nothing, because no one wants to grant your wishes.
>>
>>140549766
What if I wished for the meaning of one punch man to change from "Kills everything in one punch" to "Gets killed from one punch"?
>>
>>140550325
>Gets killed from one punch
Yes, but which one?
If it's a specific punch that lies 300 years in the future, you just effectively wished him to live a very long life.
>>
>>140550369
This ain't no monkey's paw shit. I mean he dies from any punch ever.
>>
>>140550491
Even punches that aren't directed at him?
>>
>>140550505
>"I wish any punch that directly connects to Saitama at one moment in time will indeed end his life the moment said punch has finished executing, any punch lasting longer than five seconds will count as a fully executed punch"
No loopholes in that I'm sure
>>
>>140550648
Except that he'll automatically kill himself by punching somebody else.
>>
>>140550676
Says a punch that directly connects TO Saitama not any punch FROM Saitama
>>
>>140550769
Saitama's fist is directly connected to Saitama's shoulder.
It's called an "arm".
>>
>>140550813
The connection between Saitama's Fist and arm is not defined as a punch. A punch is defined as a force driven by one mass, most commonly as fist, into yourself or another entity.
>>
>>140549981
>she
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.