[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HxH thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: kurap.jpg (35 KB, 337x206) Image search: [Google]
kurap.jpg
35 KB, 337x206
>Common people doesn't know anything about nen.
>Kurapika, a very smart "guy", doesn´t know nen before he took the hunter exam
>Common people go to heaven arena, pay for a ticket and watch nen user fighting with nen
How do you explkain that shit. This has no sense
>>
The only nen people can see is Conjured nen. The rest of it looks like magic to them.
>>
File: what the fuck.png (228 KB, 358x408) Image search: [Google]
what the fuck.png
228 KB, 358x408
>>140545006
why did you put "guy" under quotations instead of "smart"?
>>
How a non-hunter people like Genei Ryodan able to use nen???
>>
>>140545006
Use the fucking catalog. Jesus Christ.
>>
>>140545174
Delete this.
>>
>>140545173
His sexuality is more questionable than his knowledge
>>
>>140545174
Well, Hisoka and Illumi did it before they approved hunter exam. There are some Ryodan members that currently are hunters
>>
>>140545174
D E L E T E T H I S.
>>
>>140546944

Anime botched his transformation.
>>
>>140547049
botched everythin
>>
>>140545006
Killua and Gon didn't know about nen either because Togashi didn't invent the power system until after the exam you stupid illiterate faggot
>>
Well, if I remember well, the common people doesn't know or don't understand Nen. So for them it's just a super power or a special ability, I guess.
>>
>>140547439
And what about Kalluto?
Who did it teach nen to Killua's young brother? Why if Killua is the succesor of Silva in Zoldyck family, no one taught nen to him for being powerful as a tool in his job and Kalluto lernt it even younger than Killua?
>>
Togashi fucked up.
>>
>>140548287
Why did Killua's dad drop him off at Heaven's Arena without telling him about nen? He could have killed his "succesor".
>>
>>140545006
>Common people go to heaven arena, pay for a ticket and watch nen user fighting with nen
As far as we know, normal people have no clue what's happening in the HA fights most of the time. When Hisoka was using bungee gum they thought it was Gon jumping into his fist, and even in this chapter they thought the referee was just helping Chrollo.
>Kurapika, a very smart "guy", doesn´t know nen before he took the hunter exam
There is no documentation regarding nen anywhere, it was said during CA when that penguin guy was trying to research it.
>>
>>140548974
Fight narrator in heaven arena explained in Gon vs Hisoka fight the bungee gum ability to the crowd. A nen ability explained to people who dont have any idea of nen.
>>
>>140545006
>Killua knows about his grandfather's strongest nen attack
>Somehow doesn't know about nen

I legitimately don't understand it. Haki in One Piece makes sense, Oda came up with it a decade after the manga had already started so of course it doesn't appear in early arc, but what the fuck happened with nen? It was introduced in the third arc, so he must have had some pretty solid ideas about it from the very beginning. Why wait? Why not introduce it early on? Why make it such a mystery in the Heaven's Arena arc? Why have such a variety of non-nen superpowers in the first two arcs? What the fuck?
>>
>>140548287
>>140548853
Silva probably planned to teach Killua about nen once he reached floor 200, but decided to wait a bit longer once Killua actually reached floor 200 and immediately ollied outie. He then likely continued to postpone it because Killua kept generally being defiant towards his family and rejecting his role. Meanwhile, Kalluto was very obedient to the Zoldycks and likely made a much easier pupil. (He was also probably taught by Illumi or Kikyo rather than Silva himself.)

Killua ran off to take the Hunter exam at age 11 (he says in the beginning of the exam that he's almost 12), and Silva probably figured he'd learn nen through the Hunter Association and left it at that.
>>
>>140545006
It's simple, Togashi invented Nen after because it was easier to do a battle shonen that way, he took some sort of spiritual energy and made a system based on that.

Done, everyone can have superpowers now and I don't need to explain shit.

He even took YYH as basis for how attacks manifest and stuff.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.