[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why was last season so shitty? This was unironically the best
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
Why was last season so shitty?

This was unironically the best show, a DEEN show, with nothing else worth watching. I'm so happy the Spring anime is much better.
>>
>>140530212
It was winter.
>>
Bubuki buranki was aots, not that meme show.
>>
>>140532067
This was actually the worst show of the past 3 seasons
>>
>>140530212
yeah it really was shitty, I didnt finish a single show because not a single of them was good
>I'm so happy the Spring anime is much better
meeh... I still havent tried most so I cant tell... I still havent found one that I want to finish
>>
>>140532067
literally who
>>
Konosuba wasn't good. Has it been some kind of coordinated effort to shill this show or something? Haven't seen bullshit like this since Madoka first aired.
>>
>>140533482
No one said it was good ITT, it was just the most mediocre show in a season full of shit last season
>>
>>140533525

But that's also bullshit, and I suspect yet another concerted effort by a group of faggots to troll popular shows.
>>
>>140533618
>troll popular shows.

Nothing popular even aired last season, are you just pretending to be retarded?
>>
>I'm so happy the Spring anime is much better.
Sure it is.
>>
>>140530212
>meme show
>meme girls
>meme threads
Yeah sure, good.
>>
I've thought a lot of recent stuff is pretty damn good. I haven't watched anime much for the last 2 years though, so maybe I just re-casualed myself.
>>
Last season was fine, this season is just surprisingly good.
>>
>>140530212
I was going to dispute you, but then I realized I couldn't even remember the other shows without consulting the chart.

The worst part about Konosuba was that it was only 10 episodes.
>>
File: image.png (677 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.png
677 KB, 1280x720
>>140530212
Wrong pic?
>>
>>140536277
Fucking this, just that the only anime that I can remember from winter is Galko-chan and Gintama.
>>
File: 1459446293853.gif (312 KB, 342x512) Image search: [Google]
1459446293853.gif
312 KB, 342x512
>>140533118
>>140530212
I loved Konosuba, finally my fetish for a tall and strong submissive masochistic woman has been brought to official anime. I am so happy.
>>
>>140530212
>Implying everybody and their mother didn't watch erased.
>>
every season is a shitty season if you are picky enough.

But I do agree that I only watched Konosuba last season.
>>
>>140536842
>implying

I read the manga, and it was retarded, so why should I watch crap being animated?
>>
>>140530212
Right studio, wrong show. Rakugo was easy aots, your bad for not watching it
>>
>>140536384
Only people who don't think Rakugo is AOTS are the people who didn't watch it.
>>
>>140536842
>erased
>good
Not really it shit the bed part way through. NTR jokes aside it is not a good show.
>>
>>140530212
Not even the best deen show from last season, Rakugo was AOTS.
>>
>>140536842
Erased is start good then turn into crap.

The fact that people expect it to be crime solving genre doesn't help. The writer is suck at write those thing and try to mask it with drama. Manga turn into shit show in the latter half.

Oh, and that anime's original ending only make things worse.
>>
>>140530212
I say grimgar was aots. I loved the subtle characterization. and even though the mc was a retarded moralfag I still think he is pretty well written.

I think the story should have made him suffer in the mines for not listening to ranta and killing the sleeping wolf people who, if awakened would have been able to cut off their exit

yume is also interesting is also interesting, I think she had a thing for the priest dude(I can't remember his name) but gave up on him because it was obvious that mage girl had a thing for him.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.