[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Discuss
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7
File: ItFinallyBegins.png (359 KB, 904x789) Image search: [Google]
ItFinallyBegins.png
359 KB, 904x789
Discuss
>>
Hisoka should win.
>>
>>140514638
Why is that? Chrollo has that huge power spike now with his bookmark ability. Apparently he can use two abilities at the same time and possibly fuse them?
>>
>>140514849
Therefore Hisoka will win. Unless he has a power that removes plot armour
>>
>>140515220
But Hisoka's power IS plot armor.
>>
>>140515220
>>140515260
If anything I get the feeling this might end with someone escaping or intervention from a Phantom Troupe member.
>>
I couldn't see Chrollo's death here. The Phantom Troupe still has to make some type of appearance on the dark continent and cause havoc. I feel this chapter is going to have a pretty important sub-plot focusing on Kurapika with the prince and meeting with the Phantom Troupe on the Dark Continent.
>>
what if they both dead?
>>
File: 021.jpg (34 KB, 500x731) Image search: [Google]
021.jpg
34 KB, 500x731
>>140515785
I...I don't know. I'd be really, really sad.
>>
File: beefy.png (119 KB, 308x718) Image search: [Google]
beefy.png
119 KB, 308x718
Hisoka is looking fookin joocy
>>
>>140516126
thicc
>>
>>140514555
They did discuss a lot.
>>
If Chrollo dies I riot
>>
File: The_weapon_Brion.jpg (44 KB, 214x323) Image search: [Google]
The_weapon_Brion.jpg
44 KB, 214x323
>>140516226
Got any thoughts on the chapter friend?
>>
>>140516307
There's no way he could I mean it would be so sudden, imagine the hiatus ends just so Chrollo can die on the second released chapter.
>>
>>140516334
Aside from Hisoka fighting Chrollo finally happening? Fat lot of nothing.
>>
Both have plot armor but Hisoka's is stronger.
>>
>>140517023
What plot?
>>
File: 1460907709393.png (16 KB, 777x837) Image search: [Google]
1460907709393.png
16 KB, 777x837
I'm actually more excited that Bisky might actually fight in this arc for real this time.
According to power level charts she's stronger than Hisoka or Chrollo.
>>
>>140517224
Ging should up there. I know we haven't seen him fight but if we just go off what we know is he is either a 29 or 30
>>
someone teach togashi how to draw noses from the front again pls
>>
>>140517224
What is this bullshit? Get this out of my HxH. Please delete from the internet.
>>
File: 1460907507316.jpg (322 KB, 631x900) Image search: [Google]
1460907507316.jpg
322 KB, 631x900
>>140518164

Mad that your precious Hisoka ain't as hot as you thought?

Youpi with 4 in knowledge topkek
>>
>>140517224
>>140518241
Where's the Ant King?
>>
>>140518645
That's why it's a bullshit list. To many left out. We haven't ever seen Hisoka serious either.

I'm expecting a good fight. But him losing to Chrollo would be so anticlimactic. Since the beginning of the series. A final fight where Gon can official say he's stronger than Hisoka has always been in the works.

If that doesn't happen then it would just go against everything.
>>
>>140518645
Right now? 6 feet underground with some chick.
>>
File: BMUBjmg.jpg (230 KB, 1023x769) Image search: [Google]
BMUBjmg.jpg
230 KB, 1023x769
>>140518645

Ant king had ? in place of his measurements.
>>
>>140515785
would be the most horribly written outcome possible, it would pretty much confirm that togashi has lost his mind is just gonna fuck everything up further if he continues.
>>
>>140519004

>A final fight where Gon can official say he's stronger than Hisoka has always been in the works.

Lol. As far as Gon is concerned him and Hisoka are over. Only Hisoka wants to fight Gon.

Also the stats are more than fighting ability, it's about character.
>>
>>140518645
hes not on it because hes beyond the perfect score, him and the rest of the characters cant be compared.
>>
>>140515785
Chrollo will control Hisoka instead of killing him, that way they both live.
>>
Hisoka will obviously win.
It's a shit fight and a shit chapter. I am really disappointed with the way Togashi's style is deteriorating over time.
>>
>>140520543
I don't know, the whole mystery around Chrollo and the reason the troupe went to Greed Island in the first place had to be addressed at some point especially when the exorcist got to meet with Chrollo. I don't know if a month before the dark continent voyage was the best time to release this chapter and the fight but nonetheless it's pretty juicy info and epic to read. Also everyone has been anticipating this 1v1 since Hisoka wants it so bad.
>>
>>140515755
>> The Phantom Troupe still has to make some type of appearance on the dark continent and cause havoc.

I don't see why they couldnt do this with Chrollo dying and hisoka going to the DC with the spiders following.
>>
>>140521758
That's also a possibility, Hisoka taking Chrollo's spot as the new leader. Thing is some members have such respect and loyalty to Chrollo that they wouldn't go along with that especially since most have a grudge or simply dislike Hisoka (Machi, Feitan, Nobunaga, Phinks). Unless they introduce an actual leader figure into the troupe or the troupe disbands, Chrollo probably won't die here.
>>
>>140522262
I don't think Hisoka will ever be friends with the spiders again, I meant that they would follow Hisoka to the DC in search of revenge and we'd get the spiders hunting Hisoka and Kurapika hunting the prince that hisoka is the body guard for. Hisoka and the prince seem to have similar homicidal tastes and in that position Kurapika will be put in a situation where he has to work with the people who killed his family or miss the opportunity he has for reclaiming all the eyes.

That's just my 2 cents tho, kurapika's revenge arc isn't going to be simple.
>>
>>140522474
That's actually a really nice theory. I don't think the prince will have Hisoka as his body guard since the top executive princes only have trusted body guards and weren't hiring to begin with.

I also doubt Kurapika will work with the spiders without popping a vein and going ape shit. I think instead he'll just hunt the prince and encounter the spiders along the way making for a bloody battle.

Though, if Hisoka ends up being the bodyguard for the prince that will be bad ass.
>>
>>140522681
>>I don't think the prince will have Hisoka as his body guard since the top executive princes only have trusted body guards and weren't hiring to begin with.

And I don't think this fight would be shown without it somehow being related to the dark continent in some way, unless there is going to be an arc going on along side of the dc arc which I do doubt, the DC cast is already huge.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.