[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was she going to say?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Yoko.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Yoko.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
What was she going to say?
>>
Eat my cunt.
>>
>>140243153
Clever
>>
>>140240400
>"Can I suck your cock before you go?"
>>
>>140245803
Until after Kamina's death she never wanted Simon.
>>
>>140245967

She continued to shit on him afterwards because he flipped out and went emo.
>>
Kamina a shit, and Yoko a cunt. Even Gainax knew they fucked up and had to throw in some wish fulfillment for Simon
>>
>>140245967
>>140246097
Haven't you guys seen FLCL? Simon was never going to get Yoko because he was like Kamina's younger brother.
>>
>>140246176
Nice contrarian opinion there. You're sure gonna be the "cool kid" once you enter high school.
>>
>>140246205

He was a little bitch who can't create clit boners. No ass for him.
>>
>>140246176
>some
The entire show post Kamina's death was wish-fulfillment.
>>
>all that grain
Why is this allowed? Who the fuck thinks that looks good?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.