[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>episode ends in a cliffhanger Why is this allowed?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: why.jpg (42 KB, 500x289) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
42 KB, 500x289
>episode ends in a cliffhanger
Why is this allowed?
>>
>>140238936

Down the street, not across it dumbass!
>>
>>140239075
It's not for suicide, silly, you do it for pain, partially, but mainly for the endorphins, it's an addictive behavior.
>>
>>140239075
if they really wanted to suicide they could just cut their main artery
>>
File: 1427746371981.jpg (655 KB, 670x800) Image search: [Google]
1427746371981.jpg
655 KB, 670x800
>>
>>140239401
>endorphins
BUUUUULLSHIT

i once had a girl that did that to actract attention
she alway said that it was "Because Muh feelings , i want to feel pain cus it make me understand that i'm alive" and other bullshit
she posted it on several socials and talked to everysingle dicked person to get more attention and be conforted
of course dumped after beating her out of my home , so
>>140239075
hes right you do it Down the street! thats the natural selection way and mangaka should know that
>>
>>140242903
>BUUUUULLSHIT
No, really, when you're hurt and feeling pain, you will experience a release of endorphins, for many cutters, this is the main point, it's like smoking

>i once had a girl that did that to actract attention
That's a thing too, yes.

>she alway said that it was "Because Muh feelings , i want to feel pain cus it make me understand that i'm alive" and other bullshit
While she was probably attentionwhoring, that's a legit method that some people with particular mental problems will do. It sounds melodramatic, but pain is a strong response, it can take your mind off of other things, many do it explicitly because it takes their mind off suicidal thoughts (the endorphins can help with this too).

>she posted it on several socials and talked to everysingle dicked person to get more attention and be conforted
Yeah, you see those people, but I guarantee that you don't even know that all the self-harmers you've met actually do hurt themselves, a person typically hides that they're doing it, because they understand that it's freakish behavior.

>of course dumped after beating her out of my home , so
You sound like about as nice a person as she does.
>>
>>140242903
>hes right you do it Down the street!
This doesn't work, by the way, it's about the most unreliable way to commit suicide I can think of short of .22 caliber ratshot

At the most you'll pass out and the slashed wrists clot, and you'll wake up suffering the effects of bloodloss, being in a rather different state of mind.
>>
>>140238936
Why the hell wouldn't it be allowed?
>>
>>140244425
>At the most you'll pass out and the slashed wrists clot
Is that why people are depicted doing it in the bath? Does that interfere with clotting?
>>
>>140238936
Where is this from? Next time put name in the title u fuck.
>>
>>140245041
Actually, yeah, it does, if you do it in a warm bath, it's more likely work, the higher temperature encourages bloodflow IIRC.
>>
>>140245041
Higher temperatures stimulate higher heart rate (can't remember the exact neuronal pathway). If you increase heart rate you increase cardiac output.
>>
>>140245554
better consume a lot of ginkgo biloba and die of a heart attack
>>
>>140245788
There's also so called "Exit Bags", which I recall was /b/'s method of choice.
>>
>>140247260
good to see they are killing themselves
>>
>>140247308
I know, right?
>>
>>140244558
It is.
>>
File: 1389628538108.jpg (1 MB, 975x1500) Image search: [Google]
1389628538108.jpg
1 MB, 975x1500
Y'all like yanderes?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.