[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What manga did I read?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: what manga is this.png (860 KB, 2799x1605) Image search: [Google]
what manga is this.png
860 KB, 2799x1605
When I was still a little boy my uncle gave me this one manga book for my birthday. I wan't to find out what it was called (something like exxection or sometiong).

It was about a futuristic japan, where people lived together with an alien race, which would share it's technology with the humans. At a certain point (in the first chapter) it would turn out that they were actually planning to invade the earth and enslave humankind, so all these robots and ufos would turn up and start wrecking things. They even had a giant robot (in the picture) which could send detonating lasers all around the world. Luckily some secret human organization also built some powerful robot which they then unleash to fight the aliens (piloted by some highschool kid).

Anybody know what it was called?
>>
Anybody?
>>
>>140210070
Houjin Exaxxion

You could've asked /m/.
>>
>>140210766

oh hey. That's the one, many thanks!!!
>>
>>140210870
Some online scans of it include the pages that were censored out of the american release, if you're interested in rereading it.

Also, /a/ doesn't read good manga.
>>
>>140210938
I read the european version. All I remember is there being some nude/shower scenes. Looking up some scans rightnow. :-)
>>
>>140211029
>:-)

I should've told you to fuck off.
>>
>>140211170
what?
>>
>>140211029
Don't use emoticons on /a/.
>>
>>140211627
why not?
>>
>>140211673
Because they're ugly. This is an image board. Using images of cute anime girls works better to illustrate your reaction and looks better too.
>>
File: 1379160951001.png (69 KB, 421x248) Image search: [Google]
1379160951001.png
69 KB, 421x248
>>140211772
I don't have any anime reaction pics (except some quirky ones).

I guess I am not edgy enough for this website :0

Thanks again for the title of that manga.
>>
File: 1439919056618.gif (675 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1439919056618.gif
675 KB, 480x270
>>140210938
>Also, /a/ doesn't read good manga.
is Dragon half or ramen 1/2 considered good?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.