[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So she never got raped? It was all just molestation?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: 6r6rf.png (1 MB, 1277x722) Image search: [Google]
6r6rf.png
1 MB, 1277x722
So she never got raped? It was all just molestation?
>>
>>140192954
Yup. The guy still deserved to die, though. She shouldn't have forgiven him. Hell, even that stupid bitch who knew he was coming to the island probably deserves to get clocked in the face.
>>
>>140194209
>expecting good writing from gookshit
>expecting good writing from Lim Dall-young of all people
>>
>>140194363
>expecting anything other than tits from ecchi
>>
>>140192954
Yo, that's my waifu.
>>
>>140194731
>ecchi
It's an action manga, tho
>>
>>140192954
Well of course, with molestation you get the dramatic impact of a rape while still keeping her pure for waifufags. A favorite tactic of writers who are total pussies.
>>
>>140192954
official doujins
>>
How bad is it that I picked up this manga just for Cassandra
>>
>>140196760
Who?
>>
>>140194854
The action is just an excuse get their clothes all ripped up. Not that I mind, since the art is really good.
>>
>>140196796
Anime only fag, gotcha.
>>
>>140196863
This ain't Queen's Blade, bud the tits aren't really the focus.

Which is a shame because the plot is total ass and I'd rather read a doujin by the author
>>
>>140192954
Yep
Sexy, sexy, molestation
>>
>>140196863
His art is pretty good and the girls are all hot as fuck, but the story has the depth of a regular hentai doujin without any of the sexy action; it's just girls getting beaten up and beating each other up.
>>
>>140196937
Oh yeah, I forgot her name.

Speaks a mile of the depth and memorability of the characters
>>
Freezing had some good music
>>
>>140192954
Molestation is rape
>>
>>140197217
Rape implies intercourse
>>
>>140197287
>...
>>
>>140197513
don't you dare ... me you little bitch
>>
>>140194209
I literally burst jnto laughter when the unironically pulled the "he's just misunderstood" card
>>
>>140197674
Kek
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.