[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Season 3 when?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
Season 3 when?
>>
Does Kobato suffer from dwarfism?
>>
>>140160253
>/a/ bitches about SAO 24/7
>likes this
At least things happened in SAO. NOTHING HAPPENED IN HAGANAI.

It was a zero sum game that could have ended as soon as Maria joined the club. MC was one of the biggest faggots in LN history too. In retrospect the only good thing about it was Sena's tits.
>>
>>140160253
>wanting a season 03 for a series that imploded as badly as this one
Look, you may think you want a season 3. But trust me, you really don't, best just to keep whatever happy impressions you have with the first two and leave it at that.
>>
Sena best T&A
>>
>>140160253
NEVER
E
V
EVER
R
>>
LN volume 11 translated when and where?
>>
>>140160253
Kira makes things happen to my dick
>>
N I K U
I
K
U
>>
>>140160783
You think you do, but you don't!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuOYmqSF6OQ&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>140160253
If you've only seen the anime, then you do not want to know how this series ends in the light novel.
>>
>>140162025
Like most light novels pretty shit I assume?
>>
>>140162438
Worse.
>>
>>140162438
>>140162482
To be specific, this case was even worse since the author clearly didn't give a shit by the end of it, and was pretty sick of it. Which you can chalk up to editors, and rabid fans.

Not to say that justifies the ending in anyway, but it helps explain why it's the load of shit it is.
>>
>>140160644
>>
>>140160253
literally never
>>
>>140160644
No one actually likes this shit though, people are only in it for for the Meat.
>>
>>140160605

No, she has best girlitis along with extreme chuunibyuo.
>>
>>140163326

While I admit I've masturbated to Sena more times than any of the others, Kobato is still best girl.
>>
>>140160253
It ended horribly, nobody wants the thing animated. Also, no more LNs to promote.
>>
File: pw0020060.jpg (220 KB, 1280x722) Image search: [Google]
pw0020060.jpg
220 KB, 1280x722
>>140161719
>>
>>140161719
>>
>>140160253
Why the fuck do you want this garbage? We all know the faggot beta MC ended up with nothing, and the fucking fan-serive isn´t even great. The fuck is wrong with you?

At some point /a/ have worse shit taste than edgy TG faggots and LN reborn self-inserts.
>>
The ending wasn't even that bad, only butthurt Yukimurafags are angry about it.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.